PDA

View Full Version : SandFest 2004

krazken
08-11-2004, 03:26 PM
Anybody planning on going? We've got about 6 peeps going right now. If so, where are you staying?

happyboy
08-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Dang, looks like noone wants to talk to you.

zephead400ex
08-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Yes, I'll be there. We are staying in the South campground. One of our buddies has reserved a spot so we are good to go. Good luck finding a spot though man, it is going to be crazy. Hell, I'm obviously taking my quad but don't plan on riding all that much, way to many people.

See you there!

DaleJrFan
08-30-2004, 05:58 PM
we were going up for sandfest but decided to go up the weekend after just cause it is so busy. we went last year and it was packed. if the weather is nice i bet it will be crazy!! so for all yall going dont forget you vid camera cause there will all kinds of stuff to video.

jd250r
08-30-2004, 07:37 PM
Me and about 8 of my buddies will be there. We are staying in the north camp grounds. Its gona be crazy!:D

happyboy
08-30-2004, 09:40 PM
There are going to be about 8 of us coming up on wednesday and staying through sunday. We will be renting a house but hangin out at the south grounds with some friends. If you want to look for us we will have 3 cannondales in the bunch with a my wife on one of them. Vroom vroom baby!

Here is a brief description of the dales:
-stock silver plastic with USA graphics on it
-stock silver with black Quad Tech hood with flaming eagles on it
-250R conversion plastic--white with silver flames

The silver with USA will be for sale also if anyone is interested while we are up there.

jd250r
08-31-2004, 11:14 AM
Good deal, we'll swing by the south grounds at some point. We will have a silver 250r, 450r, red 250x, 300ex, 350 Odyssey, Mojave, and 2 Raptors one red and black the other blue with silver flames.

krazken
08-31-2004, 12:04 PM
Does anyone have any info on the goings on at sandfest? I have heard that they are going to have a parade from the south entrance to the north entrance on saturday with it being september 11th and all. I also know that they are encouraging everyone to bring american flags and other patriotic type stuff.

Anybody know of other stuff?

zephead400ex
08-31-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by krazken
Anybody know of other stuff?

Check out my other thead, trying to get 2 bands down there. You guys will love these 2 bands!!

happyboy
08-31-2004, 03:41 PM
I will bring a couple of American Bikes. How about we leave the Jap bikes parked at the house for this one. :devil:

Just playing fellers, don't get all hatefull or nuttin.

DaleJrFan
08-31-2004, 09:25 PM
here is the link for sandfest http://www.waynoka.com/littlesahara/sandfest.htm

i will be there the weekend after due to work so yall rip it up for me!!

generalg
09-01-2004, 11:02 PM
I WILL BE THERE!! Sandfest is a FUN time!

RedRacer44
09-03-2004, 12:31 AM
My crew and myself will be up there friday-sunday, more than likely we'll be in the north campground. There should be at least 8 of us up there!

There will be 2 450Rs, Z400, couple 400EXs, banshee, and 250R. You cant miss my quad or my cousins quad probably

'04 450Rs
-#44 numbers on my quad. I have a N-Style graphics kit also with JH Racing down the side of the tank. Surely cant my miss my quad....its a fully tricked out MX quad!

-#68 numbers on my cuz's quad. His is pretty stock except for LSR axle, sparks exhaust, and burgard +2 red a-arms.

Hope to meet some of ya'all up there......

Chance

quadkrazy400ex
09-06-2004, 09:48 PM
ill be there, me and about 6 others, leaving wednesday and comming back sunday, hopefully we can find a parking spot

zephead400ex
09-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Check out the message board on Waynoka's website (link posted above). They are going to have a ride in tribute to the victims of 9/11. Here is a quote from the lady who planned the happenings:

"The specifics are: The Little Sahara 9/11 Rally Run will be held Saturday Sept 11th we will start promptly at 10:00 am. We have made arrangements with the park that the gates will stop collection on the gate fee , so we won't have a huge traffic jam. They will just catch all the fees later in the day. We will all meet out at Buttercup, where we will in a single file follow the Park ambulance buggy. We are going to try to have a full uniformed firefighter in the buggy. We will run through the park back up the expressway to the drag strip where we will have the flag ceremony. We will also at that time ask any rescue workers in the crowd to step up to the flag pole, during the ceremony.
If there are any questions. Please feel free to ask . I will try to watch all the posts. We ask that everyone run slow during the parade , no hot dogging please, there will be enough time for that later in the weekend. Hope to see a HUGE crowd there!!!!!!!! Thanks.

P.S. Anyone that would like to display a United States Flag, please do!!!!"

This is really cool and I'll be sporting the 'ole Red, White and Blue.

generalg
09-09-2004, 11:18 AM
I'm leaving right now! 2hrs. 15 minutes I will be on the sand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!