PDA

View Full Version : BlueTraxx

PHAT400
08-11-2004, 01:10 PM
So i bought a yamaha (used) and went to BT (against my better judgement) to ask a few questions. For the most part my experience has been good until yesterday and today. It seem's that there are a few unsavory characters that enjoy nothing more than belittling other members. I have been biting my tongue and will continue to do so unless I am pushed over the edge.

Many of the statement's made by members here(exriders) regarding this site(BT) and it's members appear to be true. However, the contact's I have made up until now have been stand up guy's with seemingly honest info which they have been more than willing to offer.

My point is that Bluetraxx has so few members compared to our site that the # of unsavory characters appears to be a large portion of it's membership. Hopefully it will grow and gather new members that will be as cool and as fun to deal with as Exrider's members have been with me..

Just my 2 cent's.. Got a little bent after a few response's to my post's lately over there...

Thank you EXRiders.. :D

86350x
08-11-2004, 01:32 PM
:confused: If you don't like it there, then stay here..............

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a flame fest.

redroost85
08-11-2004, 01:44 PM
I hear ya guys. All this flaming is downright asinine.:o

I am a Honda man through and through, but to each their own... so just don't rip on each other....that's what like 3rd graders do.

That's when I say, 'let's all shut your dang pieholes and ride....'cause isn't that what it's all about?!'

Remember, people that rip all the time usually got nothing, that's the facts jack! :devil:

wishin4ahonda15
08-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by 86350x

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a flame fest. You know it will. I like BT better. And im a honda rider. This place is strict,boring, and the forum design is old.

kamikaze_rzrbak
08-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by wishin4ahonda15
This place is strict,boring, and the forum design is old.
but a lot of our members like the strict guidlines so they can voice their opinion without worrying about getting somebody flameing them. I will go over to BT sometimes because some of those guys have some narly bikes:eek2:

PHAT400
08-11-2004, 01:57 PM
So far I have received good info from both site's... So I'll frequent both considering I own both brand's. I just like to ride. Honestly I have yet to get any flak from anyone about what I ride when I ride. I've gotten used to these E-THUG's anyway.. Kind of humerous :o

quadryda
08-11-2004, 02:03 PM
i used to come here alot before i got my yamaha but no matter what brand bike u have bluetraxx is way better we have alot of fun going on in CLUB BT alot of funny posts and stuff and almost everyone there has modded out bikes the site is awsome :tup:

Sportrax10
08-11-2004, 02:15 PM
but no matter what brand bike u have bluetraxx is way better
Thanks for telling me... :huh

Exriders.com is my first and favorite site... I go to Bluetraxx from time to time to see what videos and pictures they have in their Media section...

Theres just not enough people on BT to have it come anywhere close to Exriders IMO... Just compare the numbers, exriders has like 3 times the people online now, then BT has ever had online at the same time... :blah: :macho

PHAT400
08-11-2004, 02:19 PM

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a flame fest.

I would imagine it won't become one here because the post may seem to favor EXRiders over Bluetraxx. However it's already begun over there. I hope these guy's realize that this post was created to state what I have experienced as a new member over there.

I will likely get banned (depending on which mod I offend. not the intention btw) which I would prefer not to be. But if I am ....so be it. Blue traxx has it's good point's for me and I will continue to use the site for as long as I see fit. (as does this site) Hopefully the mod's and the owner of the site (BT) understand's what I am saying.

;)

UglyMotha™
08-11-2004, 02:21 PM
You know it will. I like BT better. And im a honda rider. This place is strict,boring, and the forum design is old.

:rolleyes: then leave

PHAT400
08-11-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by quadryda
i used to come here alot before i got my yamaha but no matter what brand bike u have bluetraxx is way better we have alot of fun going on in CLUB BT alot of funny posts and stuff and almost everyone there has modded out bikes the site is awsome :tup:

CLUB BT is pretty cool!

It might be because of my age but I feel a certain sense of maturity from the majority of EXR member's.. Not ALL mind you, we do have our share of mud runners, (diarreha of the mouth)

Maybe I was hoping we could all get along. This post was stated in such a way as to try and not spark any controversy. The opinions exspressed herein are reflective of the author's feelings ONLY and not to be mistaken as the opinion of this site as a whole.

To the members of Bluetraxx: I salute you.

I myself am a member and will continue to reap the benefit's of BOTH site's until I choose otherwise or the Mod's of each site choose to remove me.

Thank you and let's all get along.

Might I suggest a group ride of BlueTraxx and Exriders.. Maybe meeting in person and riding together may solve some of the issue's stated by members of each site.

Thank you....

hondarider2006
08-11-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™

Yeah no joke....its people like him that make this place like that.

400exdad
08-11-2004, 03:04 PM
When you go to toher forums, it makes you appreciate the moderators here at EXRiders. BT and the 250R site are both R rated and no place for kids or young teens. Just my .02.

JUSTINcredible
08-11-2004, 03:06 PM
IMO exriders has better info for any kind of quad, honda or not than BT ever will:o

plus the members here are way cooler:cool:

PHAT400
08-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
IMO exriders has better info for any kind of quad, honda or not than BT ever will:o

plus the members here are way cooler:cool:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is BT still considered a "fledgling Site". Judging by the member count I would say it's relatively new... This would be the reason why EXR has more information available. The member counts between sites are not comparable therefore EXR yields more info based on higher activity.

Iwould imagine that eventually BT will yield plenty of valuable info in due time..

rollie
08-11-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™

yeah i hate the kids that come here and are like this site sucks BT is better exriders is boring and strict.......well then why are you even here?

personaly im not a "fourm judge" and im not a member on BT but i dont come on fourms to make fun of people i come to have a good time and learn new stuff about quads....no flame intended:)

THEbluYFZ450
08-11-2004, 03:57 PM
IMO exgayfers.com is so much worse then BT

BlasterRacer26
08-11-2004, 04:08 PM
I am a member on bluetraxx..and i dont see nothin wrong with exriders.com..im on it everyday just dont post much, but not everyone on BT is like theblueyfz or sum of the others that have flamed already..

wishin4ahonda15
08-11-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
yeah i hate the kids that come here and are like this site sucks BT is better exriders is boring and strict.......well then why are you even here?

personaly im not a "fourm judge" and im not a member on BT but i dont come on fourms to make fun of people i come to have a good time and learn new stuff about quads....no flame intended:) The only reason come over here is because i selling a ps2 to some dude and to look at the ads. And sometimes i go in the general forum to see if there is anything to change my mind about this boring site.:rolleyes:

4wheelboy
08-11-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by BlasterRacer26
I am a member on bluetraxx..and i dont see nothin wrong with exriders.com..im on it everyday just dont post much, but not everyone on BT is like theblueyfz or sum of the others that have flamed already..

i respect u so much. like i said before of course the website that u found first your going to like that more becuase thats wut your used to;)

theTman
08-11-2004, 04:51 PM
i used to be on BT a o....but i havent been there for a long time since i came here:devil:

wishin4ahonda15
08-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
i respect u so much. like i said before of course the website that u found first your going to like that more becuase thats wut your used to;) you shouldnt respect me

4wheelboy
08-11-2004, 05:07 PM
you shouldnt respect me

did i quote u?:rolleyes:

bansheeguy77
08-11-2004, 05:29 PM
ppl just need to lose the attitude....we could and should all get along but its always a few pricks who flame and piss every1 else off. this was a good thread which didnt flame anyone

wishin4ahonda15
08-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
did i quote u?:rolleyes: no, no you didnt. and i dont care

MOFO
08-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by PHAT400
This would be the reason why EXR has more information available. The member counts between sites are not comparable therefore EXR yields more info based on higher activity.

actually way back in the day, when EXRiders was only a 1 year old or so, it had the BEST information about the 400EX. Just a good group of guys that knew their stuff. There was much less BS going around...

with that said, I do agree with the topic at hand. BT has not "matured" as a real informative website IMO. EXRiders has always had good information...no matter how many members. I also that with our larger member base, there is much more information out there and minds to pick...but with it comes more BS. Large member base and BS go hand and hand...

and for all the kids that say they dont like this site, but yet still come here....it makes no sense to me. When I dont like a forum, I flat out dont go to it... if your still posting, then you are still reading the forums. I cant think of the last time I really hated doing something but yet, by my own will, continued to do it for no real reason.

Cdale19mx
08-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Okay... I am a Member of all the site's....

EXriders : Cdale19mx
Bluetraxx : Yam 21
Cannondale riders : C_dale19mx
Z400 Central : Yam 21
YFZ Central : Yam 21
Banshee HQ : Yami 21
AtvNorthernIllinois : Yam 21

Okay... this is my overview....

Exriders - there is a lot of activity on here.. the fact that i can make a post it will go directly to the 3rd page in an hour really gets to me... especially if your trying to sell something in the forsale section... there are a lot of members here, and i think a few of them are quite extreme and talk a lot for being such young kids on here...

Bluetraxx - Not as much activity... Just a handful of people that are very relaxed and passive about riding and others... very big on support, i can almost tell you everyone will go outta there way to make something right, and really make it a good community... but also there you do have the immature ones also, just like any site you get a handful of people that completely go against the way of the site.. but i think both BT and EXR go outta their way to take care of these people!

Cannondale riders - GREAT SITE for cannondaler's... very small site, but SUPER SUPER informative on the cannondale's and 400ex's/and both R's!!! thats a really good small site for any riders of the listed machines, they really know their stuff... not a big community at all... you have almost any member that can tell you anything about those machine! no problems with them i have personally encountered myself...

Z400central - GREAT SITE!!! very good with their stuff... although they too have a few members that are just like WHOA!.... If i were to sell something, ive definetly found that this is the site to sell it on!! nothin else to say about that though pretty much..overall its a good site..

YFZcentral - Have not been there in a while - simply i dont own a YFZ, not really a big need or rush to head over there... although i was there alot when the site first came up and runnning... cool site, nothing really too much to say about it...if you own a YFZ im sure thatd be your hangout!

BansheeHQ - One of the veterns of the group.... remember a LONG time ago when i first joined... very cool site!! alot of good helpful banshee stuff... there are quite a few members that really know their stuff!! but too you also have the handful of people who will bash n flame... personally BHQ handles the flamers and keeps it clean the best in my opinion...

ATVnorthernillinois - Midwest wide known forum... very cool riding group and club... members always meeting up and do a get together ride quite often with usually 50+ riders easy... cool site if you live in or around the midwest!

Overall.... It really depends what you ride... your gonna hang around the site that has other memebers of the same machine... Thus owning a cannondale and a raptor... i hang around BT and CDR.... personally i very well know alot of individual riders and users on these site (especially BT)..and overall i think its a better community that i prefer... Everyone has their own opinion's.. no one should flame others because of what site they run with or what they ride... all in all were just one BIG riding family, we all enjoy the same things in life : QUADS!! theres no need for cross fire, just go out n ride... if you dont like certain sites, dont bash just make note of it and go somewhere you really enjoy!!!

- If i offended anyone... feel free to PM me and i will do my best to clear things up!! :cool:

MichaelS693
08-11-2004, 06:24 PM
no, no you didnt. and i dont care

dude ur the one that started all the drama with the exriders forum u made.... one day exriders and bluetraxx members will live in peace and harmony

well ok maybe not... but the best we can do is not flame against them... i am a member at both sites and also have a yamaha that i drag race and a honda that i ride the river with... my dad used to race honda when he raced motocross... i dont see the big deal... yes i like exriders better cause ive been a member basically since this place started and there is always a reply every second... my refresh button is about to break... IMO this site becomes more useful and i feel more at "home" but bluetraxx isnt a bad site either:D

AtvMxRider
08-11-2004, 06:24 PM
The only reason come over here is because i selling a ps2 to some dude and to look at the ads. And sometimes i go in the general forum to see if there is anything to change my mind about this boring site.:rolleyes:

If it's so boring then leave. How old are you 14,15 cuz you act just like a snot nosed little punk:rolleyes:

400exdad
08-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by THEbluYFZ450
IMO exgayfers.com is so much worse then BT

Posts like the one above are the kind that ruin threads and forums. :huh

wishin4ahonda15
08-11-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
If it's so boring then leave. How old are you 14,15 cuz you act just like a snot nosed little punk:rolleyes: you idiot, did you even read my post that you quoted?:rolleyes: now lets stop flamming....

AtvMxRider
08-11-2004, 06:50 PM
you idiot, did you even read my post that you quoted?:rolleyes: now lets stop flamming....

Yes I did read it and if anybody around here is an idiot it's you stupid. Like I said if it's so boring here then leave I don't think you will be missed.

Bobbs07
08-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Yes I did read it and if anybody around here is an idiot it's you stupid. Like I said if it's so boring here then leave I don't think you will be missed.

oh i think everyone will miss him:eek2: :huh ;) ;)

86350x
08-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Just delete this thread, and let it be..................

Kilabanshee
08-11-2004, 07:24 PM
I remember jason hughes spoted the guy that made the exriders.com sucks van. He was riding a gas gas and looked slow as hell, maybe he should go out and invest some money in a nicer quad like a new 450r? Ive seen alot of people which have had problems with blasterhq and the other yamaha websites Iam not a member of any I met a few guys up at rausch from bluetraxx which were really nice and fun to ride with but I think some of the members there just try there hardest to nock and piss people off.

JUSTINcredible
08-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Just delete this thread, and let it be..................

Pappy
08-11-2004, 08:24 PM
im not going to delete it...i just wish the BS would stop. it gets old.

BT and other sites have its member base as does EXR. thats normal...and expected and healthy for a website with forums. the bashing is the gayest thing ive ever seen. let me promote my favorite site by being a dick and bashing others...paleeze:rolleyes:

you can judge a man by how he judges others