PDA

View Full Version : BUCCS update

lt250r91
08-11-2004, 05:40 AM
I just got a reply from John Pellan about this years Buddy-up Cross Country Series (BUCCS) race. Here is what he replied:

John Vickers and I will promote the 04 BUCCS at Hilltop Raceway in Yorkville, OH.

It will be Oct 16. All the details will be advertised on this site as well as www.buccs.tv

John will take over this series from that point on. He's got some great ideas and can give it more time than I can. I tend to take on too many projects each year. I think he'll do better with it and I'm pretty sure he will have more than one BUCCS event in 05. I will continue to help all I can with the BUCCS.

The awards will be sent out when I get back from Loretta Lynn's GNC. Riders will also receive details on this year's BUCCS.

Because of my neglect, unprofessionalism and lack of advertising we're expecting a weak turnout for this year's BUCCS. Those that do elect to show up and continue to support the event will not be sorry. The track will be better than it was last year.

I apologize for how the 2004 BUCCS has been handled. I promise John Vickers is the right man for the job and will rise to the occasion above and beyond your expectations.

Thanks for "Buddy-Upping" for the last four years!

JP

The information has not yet been updated on the BUCCS website. I will keep everyone posted on the details of this. I've raced this series the past 2 years and loved it. The turnout has not been the greatest but the prizes at the end of the series are well worth it and since this is only going to be one race this year John will be handing out on the stuff after the race. Johnny G has won the pro title all 3 or so years with different teammates. It will be interesting to see who he is teamed up with and if he can hold the title for another year.

Hope to see alot of you at this race.

SuperTrapp