PDA

View Full Version : Tire ?

DESDAK4
08-10-2004, 09:29 PM
OK, guys it has been a long time since I have been on here but, I need your help. I am racing a V-Force in MX (Keep laughs to yourself please:D ) and I need to get new tires on it. I have decided on 20" Claws for the rear but can't decide on a front. Are the Kenda Claw fronts any good or should I go with a different setup? Need to get this figures out fast so help a guy out.

Jay
BS Racing

PEPwalshZ440
08-10-2004, 09:37 PM
v-force for mx:huh :huh :huh :huh
well get some klaws for the front too. the MXF 20x6-10 they should work good with the rear

DESDAK4
08-10-2004, 09:42 PM
I know it sounds wierd but, our tracks are huge and the only problem I am having at all is getting teh stock Holeshot XCT tires to break loose in the corner.

Jay
BS Racing

ImConfused
08-11-2004, 10:10 PM
i think it would look cool with some beadlocks and 18's... dont know if that would be smart though

03EX
08-12-2004, 06:13 PM
I just ordered klaws for the rear also and Im going to be getting fronts also but I dont seem to like the Klaws they dont have the right kind of gaps in the thread to keep kleen ,like the razor 2's or Holeshot HD's.

Meek
08-13-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by 03EX
I just ordered klaws for the rear also and Im going to be getting fronts also but I dont seem to like the Klaws they dont have the right kind of gaps in the thread to keep kleen ,like the razor 2's or Holeshot HD's.

Have you ran the Klaws? I have been running Klaws for 2 years, and have had no cleaning issues with them. They don't load up at all.

03EX
08-13-2004, 06:20 PM
no I havent ran them yet but my Klaw rears will be here monday!
thanks for the info maby Ill just get the fronts too! I have seen the rears in action and they did awsome!!
thanks