PDA

View Full Version : quads in the x games

Rebelrider4OOex
08-09-2004, 08:37 PM
what happen to the quads ogin to be in the x games i watched the xgames and didnt seen or heard of them once

theTman
08-09-2004, 08:39 PM
they were supposed to let jon go out there...thats why they had the wide ramps...but he said they told him no he cant last week:(

400exrules
08-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by theTman
they were supposed to let jon go out there...thats why they had the wide ramps...but he said they told him no he cant last week:(

omfg and as soon as i saw that wide ramp i knew that jon was prob gonna do the flip on it. the announcers said it was for incase anyone wanted to do a 360, which is BS, they dont need a wide ramp for a 360

man wtf, it would just take 10 minutes of time but i guess were not good enough for them...well F*CK THEM:mad:

theTman
08-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
omfg and as soon as i saw that wide ramp i knew that jon was prob gonna do the flip on it. the announcers said it was for incase anyone wanted to do a 360, which is BS, they dont need a wide ramp for a 360

man wtf, it would just take 10 minutes of time but i guess were not good enough for them...well F*CK THEM:mad:

yea i saw the ramps and was like:eek: wooooo

K_Banger125
08-09-2004, 09:18 PM
yah i thought that too but they where just for 360s

300extreme#8
08-09-2004, 10:11 PM
i don't think they will ever let quads in teh x-games:mad: all this crap is b/s we tried so hard to this year and it comes down to the tiem to shine and they say no, it will be the same next year and the next.i say piss on them and keep gettin bigger till they ask us,but i might be wrong we might get a chance next year,idk what teh deal is but they should have fooled everyone makin us think it would happen.i prolly sent atleat 500 emails when someone on where set up the link and i bet everyone else did,this is crap jon u should have ur quad out there ready and just take off hehe make them chase u and do backflips and make the crowd call u back haha j/k

Ralph
08-09-2004, 11:23 PM
How the **** is rock climing in the x-games but no quads?

QuadJunkies
08-10-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by theTman
they were supposed to let jon go out there...thats why they had the wide ramps...but he said they told him no he cant last week:( B@stards.....:mad:

exrider360
08-10-2004, 11:20 AM
iu said the same thing when i saw the wide ramp i was oh **** the quad back flip but there a bunch of homos trhat put it on the backflips an dall the dirtbike trick were good and the supermoto was good

ridesa02400EX
08-10-2004, 12:07 PM
ya i was watchin the aggresive inline and there was barely even a crowd it made me really pissed off to see that when i know QFMX would attract a way bigger crowdw than that

Ralph
08-10-2004, 12:22 PM
they prob figure that the atv crowd is part of the dirtbike crowd

theTman
08-10-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by K_Banger125
yah i thought that too but they where just for 360s

WRONG!

they dont need wide ramps for 360s anymore....they didnt have wide ramps in best trick and they were pullin em

Bretmd94
08-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
How the **** is rock climing in the x-games but no quads?

Ummmmm, Millions on people rock climb. Barely any do freestyle quad.

Also a lot of rock climbing is way more extreme than anything you could do on a quad. Even a backflip.

You go freeclimb elcap and then talk smack about rock climbing. Actually, go freeclimb anything over 100ft and tell me if quads are more extreme. Its to bad they dont have a freeclimb comp in the x games. That would be worth watching, except someone would probably die.

tcyfz#3
08-10-2004, 01:15 PM
did anyone see that guy do a baroll on the dirtbike( the bike didnt do a baroll just the guy) it looked sick

Dan_Guetter
08-10-2004, 03:47 PM
even if we did the flip, it wouldn't get televised......screw x-games

SRH
08-10-2004, 04:07 PM
they need to add 50s

400exrules
08-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
Ummmmm, Millions on people rock climb. Barely any do freestyle quad.

Also a lot of rock climbing is way more extreme than anything you could do on a quad. Even a backflip.

You go freeclimb elcap and then talk smack about rock climbing. Actually, go freeclimb anything over 100ft and tell me if quads are more extreme. Its to bad they dont have a freeclimb comp in the x games. That would be worth watching, except someone would probably die.

and how many times have u done this and got killed :huh

rock climbin might be dangerous but seems kinda stupid to me, buncha ppl wantin to be spiderman

SRH
08-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
and how many times have u done this and got killed :huh

rock climbin might be dangerous but seems kinda stupid to me, buncha ppl wantin to be spiderman

yeah i agree, there is nothing interesting about watching someone climb on rocks unless they fall and get hurt, and thats plain sick in the head

400-416EX
08-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Maybe they will let us at the gravity games. Has anybody heard? They should WTF. We are no differnt than bikes and all the stunts we do are harder to do than the bikes. We are bigger and weigh more.