PDA

View Full Version : I Wiped Out!!

dirtmomma
08-09-2004, 02:19 PM
WEll we decided to go camping/riding this weekend again. We had a good time GREAT weather it rained a little the day before so the dust wasn't too bad. There was 9 of us total, 2-250r's, 400,300,blaster,250ex the little ones rode w/ us this trip out. We left the kids @ camp w/ my sister in law so we could go on a FAST ride :blah: well we hauled butt up the mountain & thru some overgrown bush, as we were coming down the mountain there were a bunch of hairpin turns w/ loose gravel, well I was trying to keep up w/ my brother on his 250r :rolleyes: haha & came around the hairpin & started sliding so I locked up my brakes :o (no it's not a good thing to do LMAO) anyway it just started sliding sideways & all I could think was I was gonna go off the cliff :eek: but then all of a sudden it caught & spit me right off the side & rolled over, I landed on my back & seen it coming towards me so kinda put my leg up to stop it but it stopped before it came over on me WHEW!! My poor hubby was behind me & seen the whole thing, it scared him a little hahaha so we uprighted the quad & accessed the damage :( bent the clutch lever all the way back & bent he bars all the way down now they are all screwed up but it's not bad still rideable in fact I hopped back on & continued on down the mountain. I just am having trouble getting used to these 20" tires & it setting so high!! I think I'll put my 18's back on so I'm more comfy, I'll save the 20's for the rough trails!! I will have to say I think my "Bear in the Big Blue House" backpack saved my back LMAO ;) smashed everything init but better than me hehe.
Well enough for now needless to say I had a GREAT time & came out w/ some roadrash on my elbow & knee & a few bruises.
This is the first time I have wrecked my baby :eek: but thankfully I didn't do more damage, I will have some pics later this week so I'll scan & post!!

08-09-2004, 02:29 PM
sell tht hunk of cra p and get a 450r

dirtmomma
08-09-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by kfx_roostin_you
sell tht hunk of cra p and get a 450r

OH GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be riding a 440 soon enough!! BTW what do YOU ride :rolleyes: actually I don't wanna know cuz i would appreciate if you would stay out of my posts

sntheticdeluson
08-09-2004, 02:42 PM
if it wasnt for him no one would be in your post lol

08-09-2004, 02:56 PM
haha...and if you would like to know here is my yoshi kfx:D http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/pac697ddb3aa460747ea1c3c2cdcf0493/f89ee766.jpg

now has dg nerf bars along with holeshot rears...yal chill what now dirtmomma

AtvMxRider
08-09-2004, 03:26 PM
haha...and if you would like to know here is my yoshi kfx:D http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/pac697ddb3aa460747ea1c3c2cdcf0493/f89ee766.jpg

Hey stupid maybe you couldn't read what she said. Stay out of her thread:rolleyes: .

08-09-2004, 03:29 PM
tell me where it says i own this thread

AtvMxRider
08-09-2004, 03:37 PM
tell me where it says i own this thread

It doesn't so why don't you take you and your little friend and get out of it. She didn't ask for your 2 cents she was just telling people about her accident. So piss off:rolleyes:

roostin_dale
08-09-2004, 03:38 PM

weelllllll....i remember a couple of your friends saying you cant ride that worth a chit in one of your posts! They said it was to much power and your not good enough for it:) just stating the facts, no one likes you, good day!

btw, glad your ok dirtmomma

roostin_dale
08-09-2004, 03:51 PM
why arent you responding KFX???:confused:

Chef
08-09-2004, 04:05 PM

Holy hell, you got junk nerf bars a pipe and some tires, and you think you can say "what now"? You are a true idiot.

dirtmomma
08-09-2004, 07:37 PM

:rolleyes: NOT THE HONDA

dirtmomma
08-09-2004, 07:40 PM
Thanks Jerry,Donnie, & Roostin, just probably some punk that has nothing better to do than reply to every thread I post on & PM me w/ a whole lotta nothin to say :rolleyes: I'm glad my 14 yr old is more mature than him oh hell my 5 yr old is!!!!!

AtvMxRider
08-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Thanks Jerry,Donnie, & Roostin, just probably some punk that has nothing better to do than reply to every thread I post on & PM me w/ a whole lotta nothin to say :rolleyes: I'm glad my 14 yr old is more mature than him oh hell my 5 yr old is!!!!!

Anytime Momma. Glad you're ok;) :)

redrunner
08-09-2004, 08:29 PM
I have had my fill this year, along with the others glad it is nothing serious. And wtf some people, whew!:rolleyes:

roostin_dale
08-09-2004, 10:17 PM

No problem...and I do believe he is 13 or 14....he was that overkillkfx400 or sumthin , if you didnt know!

QuadJunkies
08-10-2004, 01:00 AM
tell me where it says i own this thread Im tellin ya to stay out of her thread.....:grr: And if you cant say something constuctive..Dont say anything at all.........:rolleyes:

BTW> Ive seen her and her Ex race...... She can seriously kick some @$$.......:macho

QuadJunkies
08-10-2004, 01:04 AM
WEll we decided to go camping/riding this weekend again. We had a good time GREAT weather it rained a little the day before so the dust wasn't too bad. There was 9 of us total, 2-250r's, 400,300,blaster,250ex the little ones rode w/ us this trip out. We left the kids @ camp w/ my sister in law so we could go on a FAST ride :blah: well we hauled butt up the mountain & thru some overgrown bush, as we were coming down the mountain there were a bunch of hairpin turns w/ loose gravel, well I was trying to keep up w/ my brother on his 250r :rolleyes: haha & came around the hairpin & started sliding so I locked up my brakes :o (no it's not a good thing to do LMAO) anyway it just started sliding sideways & all I could think was I was gonna go off the cliff :eek: but then all of a sudden it caught & spit me right off the side & rolled over, I landed on my back & seen it coming towards me so kinda put my leg up to stop it but it stopped before it came over on me WHEW!! My poor hubby was behind me & seen the whole thing, it scared him a little hahaha so we uprighted the quad & accessed the damage :( bent the clutch lever all the way back & bent he bars all the way down now they are all screwed up but it's not bad still rideable in fact I hopped back on & continued on down the mountain. I just am having trouble getting used to these 20" tires & it setting so high!! I think I'll put my 18's back on so I'm more comfy, I'll save the 20's for the rough trails!! I will have to say I think my "Bear in the Big Blue House" backpack saved my back LMAO ;) smashed everything init but better than me hehe.
Well enough for now needless to say I had a GREAT time & came out w/ some roadrash on my elbow & knee & a few bruises.
This is the first time I have wrecked my baby :eek: but thankfully I didn't do more damage, I will have some pics later this week so I'll scan & post!! LOL. you crack me up ....Im glad your Ok... having a roll over is no fun.....:(

08-10-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
weelllllll....i remember a couple of your friends saying you cant ride that worth a chit in one of your posts! They said it was to much power and your not good enough for it:) just stating the facts, no one likes you, good day!

btw, glad your ok dirtmomma

ask them now ;)

roostin_dale
08-10-2004, 11:08 AM
ask them now ;)

I will, i bet your no better than you were:)

I also remember you saying you looked up to me:rolleyes:

Big400EX
08-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Glad your okay, I had a similair experience except my quad rolled down a bank into a creek and I jumped off. Luckily I landed on my feet in the creek and the quad managed to stay in one peice.

Ride On.

lol
08-11-2004, 12:52 PM
glad ur alright momma :)

quadracer511
08-11-2004, 08:49 PM
glad ur ok n keep on riding and to rippin kfx or wut ever hes only 12 he got lil better at riding i still wipe the floor with him as does derek (reconrider25) and yes he is annoying lol

Allen
08-12-2004, 02:03 AM
That little punk has been doing this kind of crap for a while.....he'll end up gettin banned

AtvMxRider
08-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Allen
That little punk has been doing this kind of crap for a while.....he'll end up gettin banned

;)

dirtmomma
08-12-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Allen

Oh darn ;)

08-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by quadracer511
glad ur ok n keep on riding and to rippin kfx or wut ever hes only 12 he got lil better at riding i still wipe the floor with him as does derek (reconrider25) and yes he is annoying lol

lmao...matt u know i can keep up with derek and u

Honda400exrox
08-13-2004, 11:36 PM
kfx_roostin_you or what the Hell ever it is if u were as good with 4wheelers as u say u are u sell that peice of chit kawsucki and get a honda:grr:

Sm0k3d
08-14-2004, 01:48 AM
Exactly, your 12.. Go play with ken and barbie if your going to talk **** to people on this boards, isn't this an environment where we help people and not bash on them when they make a post, btw.. I've rode a built z-400 and a stock 400ex rode 10x better, their pos bikes and don't do well with mods unless you buy a 440 kit.. LATA.

AtvMxRider
08-14-2004, 07:37 AM
Is there anyway to get an adults only section on this site:confused: ?????

dirtmomma
08-14-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Is there anyway to get an adults only section on this site:confused: ?????

God wouldn't that be nice!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

86350x
08-15-2004, 07:49 PM
OH GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be riding a 440 soon enough!! BTW what do YOU ride :rolleyes: actually I don't wanna know cuz i would appreciate if you would stay out of my posts

lol, he's probrably taking his aggression out on you because he already rubbed all of the skin off of his weiner.

I thought you were gonna race pikes peak next year too;)

On the bright side your alright, and no real damage was done

jvd182
08-15-2004, 08:08 PM
g;ad ur ok no real harm was done(besides the beating u no who should get lol...)

dirtmomma
08-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
lol, he's probrably taking his aggression out on you because he already rubbed all of the skin off of his weiner.

I thought you were gonna race pikes peak next year too;)

LMAO
Oh MAN it would be AWESOME to run the pikes peak :blah: :macho I'd probably have to grow a set though :eek: :o :p it's always easier going up hill than down!!

86350x
08-15-2004, 11:39 PM
LMAO
Oh MAN it would be AWESOME to run the pikes peak :blah: :macho I'd probably have to grow a set though :eek: :o :p it's always easier going up hill than down!!

In most cases your right actually:confused: Put your 18's on, let me know how it is. You dont have to grow a set to do it, that wouldn't look right:p

I'd love to ride the peak too.:)

QuadJunkies
08-15-2004, 11:54 PM
LMAO
Oh MAN it would be AWESOME to run the pikes peak :blah: :macho I'd probably have to grow a set though :eek: :o :p it's always easier going up hill than down!! WORD!!!!!:macho :blah:

300exPat
08-16-2004, 05:50 PM
wouldnt dirtmomma's 3?? be able to kick that kfx's *** anyway, with all the mods she has?? :confused:

p.s. i hate rolling my quad

dpizz450
09-26-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Sm0k3d
I've rode a built z-400 and a stock 400ex rode 10x better, their pos bikes and don't do well with mods unless you buy a 440 kit.. LATA.

obviously you didn't ride a very well built z. because i have rode a piped and stock 400ex and i think the kfx rides a thousand times smoother. and its not a pos i own one. so shut the hell up.

Originally posted by Honda400exrox
kfx_roostin_you or what the Hell ever it is if u were as good with 4wheelers as u say u are u sell that peice of chit kawsucki and get a honda:grr:

and you need to shut the hell up to. obviously you have never even ridden one.

thame2010
09-27-2004, 04:51 PM
hey YZrida many of us here have that habit of bashing any quad that isn't Honda (and we do have some reasons), so you better get used to it :blah:

dpizz450
09-28-2004, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by thame2010
hey YZrida many of us here have that habit of bashing any quad that isn't Honda (and we do have some reasons), so you better get used to it :blah:

better get use to me flaming you then.

nosliw
09-28-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Chef
you got junk nerf bars

*lowers head in shame because i couldn't afford any better nerfs than dg too*

:( ;) :macho

thame2010
09-28-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by YZrida
better get use to me flaming you then.
huh?:huh I just said you better get used to it. I wasn't flaming at you, or your quad, on the contrary, I have nothing against Z's or YFZ's.. I'm still happy with what I own :rolleyes:

peace man :o

dirtmomma
09-28-2004, 11:56 AM
Well I"m glad your all having fun on my thread:rolleyes:

thame2010
09-28-2004, 03:43 PM
:D little misunderstood
by the way dirtmomma I think it's awesome that womens like you ride, cause where I live, almost no one does, I mean.. "properly".
I'm glad you weren't injured badly, and I hope you're already back on the trails on that ex. Show the other women how it's done :devil:!!

dirtmomma
09-28-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by thame2010
:D little misunderstood
by the way dirtmomma I think it's awesome that womens like you ride, cause where I live, almost no one does, I mean.. "properly".
I'm glad you weren't injured badly, and I hope you're already back on the trails on that ex. Show the other women how it's done :devil:!!

Thanks ;) Hell yeah I'm back on the trails!!!! :macho Ain't gonna let a little mishap slow me down LOL

pikey21
10-23-2004, 07:01 AM
kfx_roostin_you
what the hell is rong whith that kid hes the kinda person thats gonna give the yung members a bad name
Im 13 but i dont act like an ***** whole is there a way to ban him off posts i dont whanthim on mine if hes going to act like that

P.S. BYE A HONDA TRADER:devil:

dirtmomma
10-23-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by pikey21
kfx_roostin_you
what the hell is rong whith that kid hes the kinda person thats gonna give the yung members a bad name
Im 13 but i dont act like an ***** whole is there a way to ban him off posts i dont whanthim on mine if hes going to act like that

P.S. BYE A HONDA TRADER:devil:

:D he's been banned :devil: & yes he does give you younger ones a bad name................................my 5 yr old is WAY more mature than him I'm just glad he's gone!!!!

LTandRaptorider
10-24-2004, 09:32 PM
:D he's been banned :devil: & yes he does give you younger ones a bad name................................my 5 yr old is WAY more mature than him I'm just glad he's gone!!!!

I'm even more mature than he was! :D

No more wipe outs, I hope... when I see this thread, I hear the song Wipeout! :blah:

dirtmomma
10-25-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I'm even more mature than he was! :D

No more wipe outs, I hope... when I see this thread, I hear the song Wipeout! :blah:

LMAO how can I wipe out IF I DON'T RIDE ANYMORE :(:(:( This was my last weekend to ride before my son takes it over for 3 months & it was beautiful outside BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no riding for me :mad:

Plante400
10-25-2004, 08:45 PM
Why would that guy post that pile kawy on this site anyways.. especially if he cant ride it. Ha...