PDA

View Full Version : Looking for aftermarket LEM pipes

dirtmomma
08-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Well the title pretty much says it all, we are looking for a company that does aftermarket exhaust for the LEM Cayman's & Condors if anyone knows that would be cool:cool:

little50
08-09-2004, 06:36 PM
www.robbsracingengines.com

Check out the LEM on his website, sweeet!!!!

dirtmomma
08-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by little50
www.robbsracingengines.com

Check out the LEM on his website, sweeet!!!!

:eek: :eek2: OMG I want that little blue LEM thats all lowered & WIDE!!!! Thanks for the link I'll be sending it on to my brother :) I also like the fact he sells +2+1 a arms I wonder if there adjustable?? HEY ROBBSRACING YOU OUT THERE LOL!!

ROBBSRACING
08-15-2004, 12:39 PM
Yes im here ! Ive just been very busy at the shop and not much time for the computer lately.

dirtmomma
08-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by ROBBSRACING
Yes im here ! Ive just been very busy at the shop and not much time for the computer lately.

:cool: about those a arms, are they adjustable? Kinda wondering on some pipe prices? We have a Cayman & Condor LMK :) you can PM me or email me @ sandvig4@juno.com

Roostrocket
09-01-2004, 05:58 PM
We ran a Lem last year with the motor totally tweaked and crank welded and all, It was way faster then Devon's hetrick eton, but the handling and ergo's were not as good for a kid his size...(at 5 years old) . We ran the R&D pipe from EGRACING.com and it screamed with the PVL. I am almost positive it is the same pipe they make for the kx65. I got some pics at home.alltel.net/race2win if you want to check it out.;)

dirtmomma
09-02-2004, 09:45 AM
Hey roost sure I'd like to see a couple pics of the pipe!! Sounds like you did what a guy here did to his he put a 65 head on it & man it RIPS!!!! Seen it race last weekend on a big outdoor track & man I swear it could of kept of w/ the big guys hell it probably could of beat me :o :p

Roostrocket
09-03-2004, 06:50 AM
Dont type www before it just copy and paste this home.alltel.net/race2win
Go to the Devon link and all the pics are there. A couple of close ups also. I would highly recommend the pvl ignition for this bike. It always started on the first kick and when I took the side cover off and used a drill on the clutch bolt to spin the motor, I was able to make the spark jump I one inch gap to the motor......! CRAZY BUT VERY TRUE!