PDA

View Full Version : K&N Pro Flow Kit 4-Sale.

LaSalleKid
08-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Bought it a week ago, and was told today it would not fit a UM performance aluminum airbox so now im in a bind. You have to have a trx 250r filter to fit it, and im going to buy that also, and the YFZ K&N (with pro flow intake) will need to be sold. It hasnt been run yet because my yfz hasnt been re-jetted... I only took it out of the box because I was excited to get it, and I put it all together just to look at it (still thinking it would fit) but I mean its only a few days old. I bought it from Rocky Mountain ATV for 152.99 (look for yourself on rockymountainatv.com) ..a little over $160 with shipping.

Will sell for $125 and i'll pay shipping. Good deal right here, I hate to lose $30 just like that but hey, you have to do what you have to do to sell it. Yall let me know something.

Splatter Matter
08-09-2004, 07:15 PM
cant you send it back

LaSalleKid
08-09-2004, 07:33 PM
Nah I threw away the box it came in. Plus I already opened it everything.

Price drop, I gotta get rid of this thing guys to buy my airbox and 250r filter. $100 and its yours, you cant find it for less than $150 anywhere! I was getting shafted already at $125 but now im pretty much giving it away. Let me know if your interested thanks.

seven
08-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Pics, Do you take paypal?

LaSalleKid
08-10-2004, 05:05 PM
Hey man, im sure id take it if I knew what it was. Ive heard of it but im not exactly sure what it is. I hope you dont get offline before you see this, we can pm each other our contact info.

seven
08-10-2004, 06:37 PM
You have to register at paypal.com. Yo ucan trasnfer money threw the internet very easy and I can use my credit card to pay for it.