PDA

View Full Version : Recluse not for dragracing

TURBO-530R
08-09-2004, 10:38 AM
I Bought my Rekluse from C&D last week and installed it.
As allways C&D was great to deal with and gave a great price.
The kit was very easy to install and worked well for all types of rides except dragracing and that is what i do. i lost 1/2 second in the 1/8 mile and 3/10ths was in my 60 foot time so if you dragrace this wont help you.I will sell my used recluse set up for one day in great like new shape for $300 if any one is intrested e mail me james341@aol.com.I hope this helps anyone who drags to not spend the money it wont work for this.But it worked great for the woods thanks

Jim aka CRASH508-EX

08-09-2004, 12:39 PM
is that all you do is drag race? cant you still use the regular clutch? If i didnt have to bu ya new frame right now i'd buy your clutch right now

TURBO-530R
08-09-2004, 12:41 PM
I just got off the phone with shawn aid he said it sounds like i have installed it wright but for my special needs he will work with me and send me some other parts to try to make it work.

I will let you know how it works out. jim

The 450r has been good to me. I won the Mid Alantic ATV Nationals @ New Town Dragway on july 11 my best time that day was 5.1 sec in 300 ft . I won the ProClass.

Also i race 1/8 mile on black top at Budds Creek /Maryland International Dragway and I have been #1 in points all year except the first week i was #2 Best time 7.9 in the 1/8th mile

P.S. I am hard on the clutch.

Thanks Colby for the call to shawn

Jim