PDA

View Full Version : Is Sarco....?

stk10767
08-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Is Sarco the place where there is thousands of acres of white sand with thousands of whoops and a few brillantly Blue lakes? I went there today, and my friend did not know the name of the place. It was a pretty d^mn cool place to ride, and we didn't even scratch the surface of where we could go i'm sure. We parked at a friends house in Brick Twp I think?? We rode some RR tracks onto some trails, then it opened up into an ENORMUS place to ride, I have never seen anything like it in my life! It was awesome. There were Quads, dirt bikes, wave runners, campers, and all kinds of people out there. Best of all, NO COPS!! Am I dreaming, or it this the best place to ride in NJ???
Next time we go , we are bringing a grill, some burgers, and a couple cases of beer! We had the best time, but I don't know the name of the place. Was I at Sarco?????????

deathman53
08-09-2004, 04:11 PM
that place is usually swamped with cops, beware!!!! I know a few people who got big tickets there

Chef
08-09-2004, 04:24 PM
You east coast guys would $hit if you ever came to the real dunes...:p

4wheelboy
08-10-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Chef
You east coast guys would $hit if you ever came to the real dunes...:p

yea i know. im dying to ride real sand
saraco used to be fun *** hell till every person and there cusint started riding there. now its always cops. u got lucky next time always look over your sholder.;)

kwatts400
08-10-2004, 09:50 PM
I used to go to a place called P.G.S. just outside of Cedarville NJ. I stopped going there when I heard that it was being over run by cops on quads. Last summer I got a taste of good sand ridin when I went to Silver Lake in Michigan. What a blast. Not much can top drag racing in the sand and dune jumping.

d300Ex
08-18-2004, 10:19 PM
Sarcos one of the names its hase aka crystal lake, twin lake , pine barrons etc yea its a hella good place to ride i go evey weekend and yea there are cops but there just meat heads that cant ride so if u know ur way around ur pretty much safe and yea the only reason its swarm by cops was long time ago a guy died on a wave runner and suied the owner of the place mayb we can get together and ride down at the barrons

panteramatt
08-19-2004, 12:06 PM
What town and county is Sarco in?

Karizz
08-19-2004, 12:21 PM
Its in Manchester NJ...I got a $150 ticket there @ 8 years ago with a mandatory court appearance. I heard that same ticket today is @$300

4wheelboy
08-19-2004, 01:36 PM
yea i used to ride my kx80 back there. its alott of fun. nice natrual jumps. i even brought a wooden kicker back there an had lots of fun with that:devil:

ATC350X 85
08-20-2004, 03:00 PM
Sarco is a good place to get busted. Its in Manchester/Toms River, depends on where you go in, which happens to be in Ocean County. Ocean County Sheriffs department has quads which they use to patrol places like that. It was in the news paper a few months back. Something like $1000 fines theyre handing out. I always wanted to ride there but the hassle to me is not worth the effort, but in your case you have a place to park safely so that might be worth it, as long as you know your way around.

jb500ex
08-20-2004, 04:01 PM
its also called bone hill road and the fines are atleast $500 now. depending on the cop. it used too be great for camping i would bring my wave runner their, good times. then the property manager got hurt and nobody had permission to go anymore and they tolerate nothing

ATC350X 85
08-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Another thing that ruined that place is when they pulled all those stolen cars from Philly out of the lakes a few years ago.

deathman53
08-20-2004, 04:42 PM
now they put up big gates at the main entrances, good and bad, it harder for cops to get in, but if you don't know your way around you are stuck in there.

Jersey450R
09-18-2004, 08:01 AM
can anyone tell me exactly where Sarco is? road/town/adress if there is one? i wanna go and scope it out before we go ridin there. if it helps, i'm coming from hammonton, NJ. its right inbetween A.C. and Philly.

exrider44
11-04-2004, 08:29 AM
Ive been in sarco and never had any trouble with the police. The only spot they roll in is at the end and they cannot get over the hill with their police car. In any case theres no possible way a cop can catch you on a race quad esp if you know how to ride.