PDA

View Full Version : My Job Sucks!

brian-250
08-08-2004, 04:59 AM
http://www.tractorshed.com/gallery/trouble/r662.jpg

I need a new line of work.:o

TheFontMaster
08-08-2004, 06:13 AM
I hope there was no one in that red truck. That is too funny. That is a big dump truck!

crday98
08-08-2004, 09:16 AM
wow,they let 13 yr olds drive them things:huh
i have friends that have done similar stupid things on the job already.
the one time my buddy who is now the sargent of a local pd was a rookie for a township pd and was driving on a road he drove on every day in their brand spankin new cruiser at a high rate of speed goofing off late one night.unfortunately for him they oil and chipped the one turn and without him knowing this,he lost control of the cruiser,went into the woods and flipped over a few times.uninjured he radioed to the pd where he now works to come assist him for an accident on this road.when the chief arrived my buddy was just standing on the side of the road waving his flashlight.the chief stopped,got out and said"what the hell happened,wheres your cruiser"my buddy then shined his flashlight up the road a bit to show his skid marks going into the woods.as they walked up to the scene,my buddy said he'll never forget the look on the chief's face when he said to him as he shined his flashlight into the woods and saw the cruiser about 50 yards in upside down with the tires still turning and goes shaking his head "man,your supervisor is going to be pissed".they both broke out in laughter and called for the tow truck.he ended up telling his supervisor that he was chasing a quad and lost control to keep his job.luckily for him he did and on top of that,the chief of the other department must have seen something in him because he ended up hiring him and after a few years promoted him to sargent.:D

MOFO
08-08-2004, 09:23 AM
that picture has been floating around the internet for years now...

Bubba
08-08-2004, 09:38 AM
yeah mine too

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid133/p925321e9874a6551ce66351387cb3375/f783bfb1.jpg

Fuchs105
08-08-2004, 10:36 AM
the pic that brian-250 posted is fake of course....its all over the net on places like www.funny****.com etc...

Fuchs105
08-08-2004, 10:40 AM
oh, by the way crday98, your english sucks!

08-08-2004, 10:42 AM
chit cops can get away with ***shakes head in disgust***:mad:

ShiftFMX
08-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Yeah, i gotta work with this BS all day... :o

K2Snow
08-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Vida Guerra! I have a wallpaper of that same picture!

diesel-mech
08-08-2004, 09:36 PM
Stuff like that really happens though! One of our field guys was working on a d-5 cat dozer. He had he crane thats mounted to his brand new service truck hooked up to the d-5. Well when he finished the repair he took the d-5 outr to test it in the dirt. He forgot the crane was still attached and pulled his service truck over. tore up one side pretty bad. We haven't let him live it down yet!:devil:

Mxjunkie
08-08-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by diesel-mech
Stuff like that really happens though! One of our field guys was working on a d-5 cat dozer. He had he crane thats mounted to his brand new service truck hooked up to the d-5. Well when he finished the repair he took the d-5 outr to test it in the dirt. He forgot the crane was still attached and pulled his service truck over. tore up one side pretty bad. We haven't let him live it down yet!:devil:

those d5s r awesome, my dad has one up at his work that they are taking a hillside out with, its amazing :eek2:

diesel-mech
08-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
those d5s r awesome, my dad has one up at his work that they are taking a hillside out with, its amazing :eek2:

And a D-5 is one of cats baby dozers:blah:

dbsbl1
08-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
Yeah, i gotta work with this BS all day... :o

That is one nice ***.:blah: :devil:

JUSTINcredible
08-08-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Fuchs105
the pic that brian-250 posted is fake of course....its all over the net on places like www.funny****.com etc...

actually your wrong. That happend in one of the iron mines in northern Minnesota. I went on a tour up there a few years ago and they talked about it, cool place up there, they have an elivator that takes you down into one of the mines that is no longer in use, its over a half mile underground and the temperature is about 50 degrees at the bottom all time during the summer.

Mxjunkie
08-08-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by diesel-mech
And a D-5 is one of cats baby dozers:blah:

yup lol, pretty amazing though, fun to work on :D

ThyJuGGaLo
08-08-2004, 10:19 PM
brian, nobody cares about your job, lol j/k

how would you like to be on your lunch break and be ran over by that son of a gun

crday98
08-09-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Fuchs105
oh, by the way crday98, your english sucks!
really?i didn't know i was going to get graded on my post.i will be sure to use the proper grammar and punctuation the next time i decide to post.can you please correct my mistakes for me so all the college professors here can understand what i was trying to say?:rolleyes:

SGA
08-09-2004, 03:18 AM
Yes, stuff like that does really happen. Accidents happen, no ones perfect.
Thats why companies that work with large/heavy equipment push safety so hard.
When accidents happen with heavy equipment, people are hurt or killed.:(