PDA

View Full Version : Dynojet Jet Kit

chad400ex
04-04-2002, 07:04 AM
I'm going to be installing the dynojet jet kit this Saturday, and I was wondering if anyone else has used this kit? I will have my Yoshi slip-on pipe installed, and a K&N w/outerwear. Are the recommendations in the kit good, or do they tend to run a bit lean? My buddy said the recommendations for his Raptor kit were way off. He had to really fatten up the main jet to get good results. I know alot of people will say take the kit back and just buy a couple jets, but I think this will work if done right. Please help!!!

04-04-2002, 08:10 AM
Yes it will help so keep it...will you be running your airbox lid on or off?? Once you answer this I'll get ya pretty close to what your gonna need to dial in your carb..:cool:

chad400ex
04-04-2002, 10:39 AM
I'm going to be runninng with the lid on for now. In the summer I do alot of trail riding, and it gets really dusty, so I keep the lid on.

Thanks for your help!!:square

04-04-2002, 10:55 AM
Definitly get you a 42 pilot to throw in also,,but a 155 or 160 main jet will get you almost spot on,,,and when installing your dynojet needle,,put the clip on the 2nd notch from the bottom. YOu should drill at least 4 1inch holes at the back of the airbox lid and put some filters in,,this will help a bunch.