PDA

View Full Version : Pastranas down

ThyJuGGaLo
08-07-2004, 09:43 PM
pastranas down, i got a feeling there won't be a double backflip tomorrow.

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 09:45 PM
there will be

wtf was wrong w/ degan he just goofed off on his second run

Tommy 17
08-07-2004, 09:45 PM
don't worry he'll be back... he just don't know when to quit thou haha

i know i'm glad about one thing... deegan didn't get in... i hate that guy haha

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
don't worry he'll be back... he just don't know when to quit thou haha

i know i'm glad about one thing... deegan didn't get in... i hate that guy haha

I like degan but that was pathetic

ThyJuGGaLo
08-07-2004, 09:47 PM
no deegan, no metz, only thing worth seeing morrow is Nate Adams Showing up Pastrana :D

Honda4trax250x
08-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex

wtf was wrong w/ degan he just goofed off on his second run

i dont think he was really there to win this year, just to reach his goal of competing again after his wreck

so i think he was pretty much just having fun

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by ThyJuGGaLo
no deegan, no metz, only thing worth seeing morrow is Nate Adams Showing up Pastrana :D

ya really the rest of them might as well not even show its going to be adam's and pastrana

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
i dont think he was really there to win this year, just to reach his goal of competing again after his wreck

so i think he was pretty much just having fun

why would you go if you aint going to try:huh

Honda4trax250x
08-07-2004, 09:51 PM

cuz he was coming from a broken femur and 2 broken wrists, competing was just his first step back into the fmx world

i think it was smart not to push it too much. if he wrecks again it could easily end his career

Mxjunkie
08-07-2004, 09:51 PM
i hope pastrana is ok for the next round, he took one heck of a fall, and what was up with deegan and them fooling around and doing all kinds of crap? if you are in the x-games wouldnt you try your best instead of making fun of pastrana and cussing?

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
i hope pastrana is ok for the next round, he took one heck of a fall, and what was up with deegan and them fooling around and doing all kinds of crap? if you are in the x-games wouldnt you try your best instead of making fun of pastrana and cussing?

Yeah I saw his time out haha:eek:

400exrider04
08-07-2004, 09:55 PM
pastrana will be back they said he just had a cut over his eye and knocked the wind out of himself

400exrules
08-07-2004, 09:55 PM
I dont understand why deegan and people on here make fun of pastrana...i dont know if ive missed somethin but he seems really nice and he can ride really well. I think he does the best 360 outta everyone else and i love watchin him. Just wonderin why people bash on him.

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider04
pastrana will be back they said he just had a cut over his eye and knocked the wind out of himself

he prolly come back no matter what o well even though he sounds like a *** he is still one of the best

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
I dont understand why deegan and people on here make fun of pastrana...i dont know if ive missed somethin but he seems really nice and he can ride really well. I think he does the best 360 outta everyone else and i love watchin him. Just wonderin why people bash on him.

Uhh i thing adams was definatly better tonight;)

It's prolly because he is over talked about notice when he wreak how many times they replayed it:rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
08-07-2004, 09:57 PM

because hes differnt then deegan and them :rolleyes:

ThyJuGGaLo
08-07-2004, 09:58 PM

deegan didn't do it because he hates him, he was just messing around, like his 2nd run... i think if he wanted to he coulda easily at least made 5th

btw.... adams does the best 360:D

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
because hes differnt then deegan and them :rolleyes:

I do agree:D

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 09:59 PM
deegan didn't do it because he hates him, he was just messing around, like his 2nd run... i think if he wanted to he coulda easily at least made 5th

he still shouldn't have even came if hes giong to do that:rolleyes:

ThyJuGGaLo
08-07-2004, 10:01 PM
he still shouldn't have even came if hes giong to do that:rolleyes:

would you pass up a shot at the xgames? even if you were hurt?

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 10:03 PM
would you pass up a shot at the xgames? even if you were hurt?

He doesn't need to go everyone who watches freestyle knows degan and that hes good and he wasn't that hurt it was 7 months ago buyton came after being hurt the day before

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 10:04 PM
I noticed the amount of people online doubled after FMX was over:eek2: :macho

brian-250
08-07-2004, 10:06 PM
would you pass up a shot at the xgames? even if you were hurt? no.

JR3
08-07-2004, 10:13 PM

true dat deegan and metz jus wana have fun pastrans fault thoe

ThyJuGGaLo
08-07-2004, 10:14 PM
He doesn't need to go everyone who watches freestyle knows degan and that hes good and he wasn't that hurt it was 7 months ago buyton came after being hurt the day before

his shoulder popped outta place... he didn't break the biggest bone in his body

JR3
08-07-2004, 10:18 PM
im suprised pastranas airbag didnt go off:eek2:

ThyJuGGaLo
08-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by JR3

LMAO. but lets try not to turn this into a Pastrana Hate Fest like the other thread.

Jellyrolls
08-07-2004, 10:22 PM
1. Deegan
2. Adams
3. Pastrana

Pastrana is a very very good rider but the judges have turned me away from Pastrana... last year...pastrana did a 360 after the buzzer and he won...when adams shoudl have won(because he had a FLAWLESS run)

Deegan is the man...he is insane on a bike...and whoever says that he is scared...he is not..he just has to get use to that tense competition again...i would like to see you break both your feemers and wrists..and come back doing every baddest trick out there...think about it..

Adams..is no dought the smoothest rider there is ... he executes and lands his trick perfectly...thats all there is ... he has gotten jipped out of gold medal numerous of times because of Pastrana's name...

Jellyrolls
08-07-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by JR3
LMFAO

Sportrax10
08-07-2004, 10:26 PM

I say Pastranas 360 is easily the best... Too bad hes not landing it every time..

JR3
Originally posted by Jellyrolls
1. Deegan
2. Adams
3. Pastrana

Pastrana is a very very good rider but the judges have turned me away from Pastrana... last year...pastrana did a 360 after the buzzer and he won...when adams shoudl have won(because he had a FLAWLESS run)

Deegan is the man...he is insane on a bike...and whoever says that he is scared...he is not..he just has to get use to that tense competition again...i would like to see you break both your feemers and wrists..and come back doing every baddest trick out there...think about it..

Adams..is no dought the smoothest rider there is ... he executes and lands his trick perfectly...thats all there is ... he has gotten jipped out of gold medal numerous of times because of Pastrana's name...

true dat the judges love pastrana

ThyJuGGaLo

well put, Jellyrolls well put

400exrider04
08-07-2004, 10:28 PM

actually the 360 after the buzzer counts because the judges count the jump after the buzzerr so it should have been very close between adams and pastrana and the judges just thought that pastrana had some harder tricks in his run witch he did so i think it was pretty fair

Jellyrolls
08-07-2004, 10:37 PM
Like the other night in the big air event....
OX without a dought should have gotten 2nd or 3rd before pastrana...
that backflip seat grab was INSANE
but...the judges were like..who cares what pastrana does!! we are going to place him anyways!!!

400exrules
08-07-2004, 10:42 PM
but...the judges were like..who cares what pastrana does!! we are going to place him anyways!!!

hey where do u live near memphis? i live in collierville

JR3
08-07-2004, 10:44 PM

exactly it was very impressive but no1 cares bout ox the judges jus love pastrana

Jellyrolls
08-07-2004, 10:46 PM
hey where do u live near memphis? i live in collierville
Dyersburg
know where that is?

Mxjunkie
08-07-2004, 10:52 PM
bah, who cares really, they are all good riders, i dont see how you could dislike or hate any of them:confused:

flyin#5
08-07-2004, 11:05 PM
1. Deegan
2. Adams
3. Pastrana

so your saying you dont like pastrana because the judges like him? how the heck is that his fault? :huh that has to be the dumb quote of the day.

any of these guys could kick our @$$es in freestyle, how they represent themselves is all different, and part of there personality, i dont see why everyone gets obsessed with a rider. i dont care if degan thinks he's a bad@$$, or if pastrana is a "good boy", all i care about is how they freestyle, its quite sad how you look up to them that much to start an arguement over nothing:confused:

SRH
08-07-2004, 11:10 PM
first off, deegan cannont compete when it involves actually tricks , grabs etc, but hes strong enough and has enough ability to do backflip and 360, thats the only reason he was at x , he has no fmx ability besides ssg and some variations of it, the same old tricks hes been doing since 2000 which arent even perfect yet, he expected to do alot better with his first run and i beleive its all he thought hed need to get in and was super dissapointed so he just rode around after wards , also he ruined the image of metal mulisha in the first 2 days of x, and since he got a kid and stuff hes been acting gayer and gayer, and before he had a decent image you know , i mean he pushed it a lil but they were still cool, and the last 2 days he made himself look like the biggest ***g out there, pastrana looked like more of a hardass, i really hope deegan gives up x games and stuff after this year and he likes pastrana he was just jokin around but deegan is now washed up and needs to let the real riders progress and sit back and handle his company the metal mulisha

and where was twitch in the fmx portion? he had more than enough to get in and have a shot at a medal hes got more style than any other rider there

but pastrana rigth now is the most skilled rider at x , followed by adams , well have to see

08-08-2004, 06:29 AM
Nobodies backflip 360 looks near as good as Pastrana's, that's for sure..:blah: he gets his bike flat and I've yet to see ANYONE do it like him.

Deegan should have just watched and drank beer, he must still be hurt and really didn't prove anything to me.

Adams is badazz and deserves a gold..:cool:

sickmojave
08-08-2004, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Rico

Adams is badazz and deserves a gold..:cool:

I Agree ;)

250xridamatt
08-08-2004, 06:51 AM
and since he got a kid and stuff hes been acting gayer and gayer,

Well having a kid changes stuff man. Give him a break. And don't you just love how people took the word gay, and completely changed the meaning and use it all the time.

meangreen400ex
08-08-2004, 07:37 AM
If you watched last night it was night and day the way pastrana rode compared to those other guys. He was just rippin it up tryin to get as many jumps as he could. I think he gave it his all.

TGW_400ex
08-08-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by meangreen400ex
If you watched last night it was night and day the way pastrana rode compared to those other guys. He was just rippin it up tryin to get as many jumps as he could. I think he gave it his all.

More like pastrana and adams everyone else was out of their league completly:eek2:

crday98
08-08-2004, 08:54 AM
i find it funny how most of you bashed pastrana in the other thread because he uses a foam pit to prevent himself from being injured yet you all come here and stick up for deegan's slacking by saying the reason he didn't do so well is because he is just returning from his accident and is being a little weary of doing anything decent.how ironic:rolleyes: sounds like deegan is a bigger puss than pastrana???
not so!i give credit to all of them,they are all great and until i can ride better than any one of them,i'm not going to come here and bash either one unlike most of you.sure i can hold my opinion of who i think is a *** or an a**hole as a person but when it comes to their riding abilities,i can't say any of them suck.

Tommy 17
08-08-2004, 09:25 AM
heres my look on this...

all of u that say deegan came back from a injury... look at pastrana... seperated his spine from his pelvis (coudln't walk for months u should see them scars) countless borken bones... hes had more injuries then deegan and way more severe ones... hell his head is so messed up he can't even race SX anymore...

i dunno about u guys and mayb this is just 2 hard for u guys to understand but pastrana is a peoples person... who do u think they are goin to push the person everyone likes or the guy that comes on being a big hardass...

also watch pastrana do a run... hes never off the gas pushes from point A to point B and never lets off... also his tricks it looks natural to him where u can tell other guys are having trouble and pushin the edge constantly... the judges like him bc he revs up the ground and always gives them something to look foward to...

Adams is the same way... hes not a arse to everyone and he actually makes people want to come to the show... same as now with SX noone can stand carmichael why do u think noone watches it... when MC was kickin arse everyone and their brother watched it bc he was a peoples person... he didn't whine or cry he came out with a smile on and people like that... same thing with pastrana on the 125s... everyone wanted to see him bc he'd actually talk to u...

SRH
08-08-2004, 09:34 AM
haha, the judges dont like when they stay on the gas the whole time, the only reason they got higher score from it is because they get more jumps in

deegan needs to quit doing the big contests asap, it doesnt matter if the kid did change him, he cant act like that and keep the same image hes washed up and really didnt belong at x this year for freestyle he trys to say how crazy he is for riding after that crash and stuff but metz and pastrana have about 10 times more broken bones than him and its never bothered them

and deegan, metz and a few others all have foam pits not just pastrana, and i dont see them doing double backflips whats that say.... there is not one fmx rider out there that doesnt know theyll never be like pastrana

trick450r
08-08-2004, 09:48 AM
adams does the best 360 of everyone hands down.....and pastrana also got a cuncussion!

TGW_400ex
08-08-2004, 02:22 PM
heres my look on this...

all of u that say deegan came back from a injury... look at pastrana... seperated his spine from his pelvis (coudln't walk for months u should see them scars) countless borken bones... hes had more injuries then deegan and way more severe ones... hell his head is so messed up he can't even race SX anymore...

i dunno about u guys and mayb this is just 2 hard for u guys to understand but pastrana is a peoples person... who do u think they are goin to push the person everyone likes or the guy that comes on being a big hardass...

also watch pastrana do a run... hes never off the gas pushes from point A to point B and never lets off... also his tricks it looks natural to him where u can tell other guys are having trouble and pushin the edge constantly... the judges like him bc he revs up the ground and always gives them something to look foward to...

Adams is the same way... hes not a arse to everyone and he actually makes people want to come to the show... same as now with SX noone can stand carmichael why do u think noone watches it... when MC was kickin arse everyone and their brother watched it bc he was a peoples person... he didn't whine or cry he came out with a smile on and people like that... same thing with pastrana on the 125s... everyone wanted to see him bc he'd actually talk to u...

So pastrana quit sx because of head injuries?

Carmicheal is too cocky like when he races w/o a chest protector:grr: I hope he gets stuck in traffic sometime when he does that:devil:

TGW_400ex
08-08-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by SRH
haha, the judges dont like when they stay on the gas the whole time, the only reason they got higher score from it is because they get more jumps in

deegan needs to quit doing the big contests asap, it doesnt matter if the kid did change him, he cant act like that and keep the same image hes washed up and really didnt belong at x this year for freestyle he trys to say how crazy he is for riding after that crash and stuff but metz and pastrana have about 10 times more broken bones than him and its never bothered them

and deegan, metz and a few others all have foam pits not just pastrana, and i dont see them doing double backflips whats that say.... there is not one fmx rider out there that doesnt know theyll never be like pastrana

True degan looked really stiff like a old man last night:( He needs to get it together or quit:grr:

sn0wrider
08-08-2004, 02:27 PM
dude did you c his fall, if you fell like that i bet you wouldnt even get back on a bike..

Jellyrolls
08-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by sn0wrider
dude did you c his fall, if you fell like that i bet you wouldnt even get back on a bike..
exactly..
doctors were saying that he wouldnt be able to make this years X...
this was his first comp from coming back....i mean think about...you would be stiff too....omg

Tommy 17
08-08-2004, 04:16 PM
did anyone see pastrana today?? his left eye is swelled shut so he can't even see out of it... broke his foot... and has a concussion so he is dizzy but hes still goin to run:huh

TGW_400ex
08-08-2004, 05:56 PM
did anyone see pastrana today?? his left eye is swelled shut so he can't even see out of it... broke his foot... and has a concussion so he is dizzy but hes still goin to run:huh

how can he run if he broke his foot

what no double backy?:(

TGW_400ex
08-08-2004, 06:06 PM
Adam's looks like hes going to win Pastrana better throw a double backy it sounded like he might in that last interveiw:eek2:

SHOCKER
08-08-2004, 06:20 PM
he hasa broken toe and possibly a broken eye socket or whatever, and everytime he goes off the jump he gets a little light headed, but he said he was gonn run and do it for the fans

SmokinEX
08-08-2004, 06:25 PM
if he's going to do anything i'd say its gonna be the 360 varial with the conditions

infantry317
08-08-2004, 06:32 PM
I'll po the kiddies with this one. They're all great riders, but take away the mulisha's bikes or they bust themselves up bad enough and they'd be lucky to hold a job at BK. Rethink yor role models. :devil:

Jellyrolls
08-08-2004, 06:36 PM
rofl the mulisha is far from my role models....
but they def are my fave riders....cant mess wit deegan and twitch, and when i seen the big air..i like the ox man now ...
i mean i will give it to him..pastrana is an amazing rider but im just not a big fan

SRH
08-08-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by infantry317
I'll po the kiddies with this one. They're all great riders, but take away the mulisha's bikes or they bust themselves up bad enough and they'd be lucky to hold a job at BK. Rethink yor role models. :devil:

they will never need to work at bk, they would still be working in the industry making a good living, they make a ****load of money, all the guys you see in the x g ames are making a goood amount of money right now probaly double or triple or quadruple what any of us are