PDA

View Full Version : What's up~ Checking in!!

Jay300ex
08-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Hey guys, Haven't been on in a while. Was really busy with graduating HS and moving. But now I am attending AMI (American Motorcycle Institute) The same school that the OCC boys went to ;)

Waited so long to get down here and get into this school, all for a entry level certification lol. Not that I take that lightly, there is a lot of stuff to know when becoming a mechanic on something that will rocket you 180 MPH down the road.

Since I have been to repair schools for 2 years now and have worked in a Honda shop for a while, everything I am learning is so fluent in my head. Which makes it better for me. I am picking up a ton of usefull performance tips and such, I am going to be taking a Dyno and Flowbench class at the end of my training.

In the long run I want to open a performance shop. I want my own Dyno and machine work, I am going to study up on head flow and metalergy (sp). If those race cars in Japan can have an engine in them that pushes 1500 horses without even weighing 2000 LBs, technology is going to update over here really soon. Can't wait to see what I can tinker up next on my toys =)

Jay

Cole Trane
08-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Good luck man!!!