PDA

View Full Version : OMC Flattrack pics.....

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 10:54 AM
We had Minis,B and Pro class quads lst night, but had a horrible turn out ofr the Wee ones, so my my two kids joined forces for the night and rode so we could test out the new pipe and clutch mods on the Viper.......

HOLY COW>>>>> Those 90's are gonna have there hands full!!! He beat my Daughter the first race on her modded 90:huh :eek2: She could get him in top speed and he did slower her down on the corners, but thats one thing wehave to work more on with her is being more agressive on corners and to take it wide if she has to get by a slower rider.....:macho

I got one or two short clips for them racing, I made it VERY short since its not compressed(I have no idea how to do that) if anyone would like to host them for a short priview I can send you the clip.....:)

My Daughter ended up getting a good start off the line in the main and did take the race.........
But that boy is running VERY fast on his Viper..... Im VERY pleased with the overall mods and congrats to both of you, you raced great!!!!!!:blah:

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 10:55 AM
heres Branson in the heat race.......There was nearly no hesitstion what so ever off the line......:D

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 10:56 AM
:macho

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 10:56 AM
I thionkl BOTH these kids could give a few girls a run for there money in the womens class!!!!:eek2:

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 10:58 AM
Sis did NOT like having her little brother her beating her...:o

He was the same way when she won the main....That could get ugly out ther having sibling rivalary out there.......:huh

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 10:58 AM
He had great form the whole race....Way to go lil man!!!:)

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 10:59 AM
I cant wait to see them in a few more years .........:D

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 11:00 AM
he can really hold a line!

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 11:01 AM
the track was pretty rough and bucked them around a bit we had some nice holes on the track last night........:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 11:02 AM
I wish I had as much energy as these kids do!!!:o they never get tired......

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 11:02 AM
!!!

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Go Get' Em Sis!!!!:macho

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 11:04 AM
here comes the checker......!
I wish I had some of the main, but it was dark and the pics didnt turn out. I do have one of the main on short clip,but its not that great,but it does give you some idea.......:)

little50
08-07-2004, 01:20 PM
That was great, nice pics!
glad to see the viper running so good, looks like that's some good competition between brother and sister, it will only make them better.
I have the viper 50 for my son and now I will have to pick another up for his twin sister this christmas, she enjoys it as much as him.
Right now they take turns around the track and they keep on asking me who goes around faster, so I could imagine it gets pretty heated with your kids.

congratulations!!! great racing:D :D

QuadJunkies
08-07-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by little50
That was great, nice pics!
glad to see the viper running so good, looks like that's some good competition between brother and sister, it will only make them better.
I have the viper 50 for my son and now I will have to pick another up for his twin sister this christmas, she enjoys it as much as him.
Right now they take turns around the track and they keep on asking me who goes around faster, so I could imagine it gets pretty heated with your kids.

congratulations!!! great racing:D :D That would be cool to see a set of twins competing against each other !!!:blah: :macho

Pappy
08-10-2004, 07:00 AM
great pics QJ! I wish we had some flattracking for the mini's around here!

QuadJunkies
08-10-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
great pics QJ! I wish we had some flattracking for the mini's around here! Thanks...;) not as good of pics as you take.....but I try!!:p :) Ill get some more of the next race when we have more kids out there....

fastbikes
08-10-2004, 10:37 AM
Yes, all 5 of the kids will be at the next race, I should have Austin's bike all put together this week!!!I am such a retard, when Austin's motor came back I didn't think the head pipe was on the motor, Dan looked at it on Saturday night and it was there, I thought that it was much bigger!!!

QuadJunkies
08-10-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by fastbikes
Yes, all 5 of the kids will be at the next race, I should have Austin's bike all put together this week!!!I am such a retard, when Austin's motor came back I didn't think the head pipe was on the motor, Dan looked at it on Saturday night and it was there, I thought that it was much bigger!!! You had the head pipe the whole time?????:o :p lol...... That pipe is gonna look nice ....:)

fastbikes
08-10-2004, 10:48 AM
yeah, but for some reason it didn't look like the haed pipe, it looked like something that the head pipe would attach to, it doesn't look anything like his new head pipe, I may race the new bike next week, if we get a lowering kit for it..:D

QuadJunkies
08-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by fastbikes
yeah, but for some reason it didn't look like the haed pipe, it looked like something that the head pipe would attach to, it doesn't look anything like his new head pipe, I may race the new bike next week, if we get a lowering kit for it..:D Have you posted your new bike yet???:D If not...... I have them right here to post.......:blah: :devil: