PDA

View Full Version : Fast Trax

sharkinthepool
08-07-2004, 10:01 AM
Not knocking Fast Trax, but they have not a clue what a TT is!!!

Do not go to there website and expect to go to a race and run some kind of a "Super TT".
Fast Trax
OUT OF NELSONVILLE (ATHENS), OHIO

has no such thing. There track is a supercross track that consist of a long straight out of the hole. A long straight into a hairpin, into whoops (I think 6) and then a big tabletop style jump, with some sort of a step down. A 90 into a doubles section that the middles have been filled in (this is why they call it a TT) so basically three small table tops. into another 90 that takes down a straight away with 2 jumps (bumps) about a foot tall. a hairpin into a series of three small tabletops just a little bigger than the others. sweeping turn into a large tabletop that has a section dug out in the middle??! a sweeping turn into a hairpin straight into a small step up and then a small sweep into a larger jump into a straight to take you into the first turn from the hole. etc.

Do not get me wrong for a supercross track it is a blast!!!
But as a TT track (supercross TT), I do not think so!
I arrived early, never been there before. So I had pleanty of time to seitch my suspension, problem was I had to put my stock suspension back on a +2 TT set-up, bad idea).
Then I had to seitch my tires back to the MX tires I had in my trailer.

Like I said I had loads of fun with there practices and there 2 moto style of running. It is most def worth the money (20 to race and 6 for gate fee).

Def check out there web, go to a couple of there events, and check out the Grand prix races, sounds like a ball for anyone in the GNCC or GNC.

again not knocking the new owner or the track itself, but that is not a TT, which is what District 11 had in there add and what is listed on the web. No TT track there, so take som tread!!!

Also they run a utility race. on all tracks?:confused: