PDA

View Full Version : Elsinore Grand Prix

FatBoy Racing
08-06-2004, 11:09 PM
Has anybody been to this in Lake Elsinore, CA? I've lived nearby the last couple of years but keep missing it for one reason or another. I'd like to get to it this year, but can't seem to find info. Anybody familiar?

Thanks

Duncanracer
08-09-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by FatBoy Racing
Has anybody been to this in Lake Elsinore, CA? I've lived nearby the last couple of years but keep missing it for one reason or another. I'd like to get to it this year, but can't seem to find info. Anybody familiar?

Thanks

search on google for either GFI, or goat goggles, that site has all the info since they put on the race...

SHOCKER
08-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Duncanracer
search on google for either GFI, or goat goggles, that site has all the info since they put on the race...

so exactly what is it? do ya race on the track for an hour or so

Duncanracer
08-09-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by SHOCKER
so exactly what is it? do ya race on the track for an hour or so

its a gp around the streets of elsinore

it doesnt go onto LEMX's MX park, if you drive south down mission trail till u hit main street, up in those hills is where the GP is...

SHOCKER
08-09-2004, 10:22 PM
oh i was thinking it was part of LEMX, that would be pretty crazy a 1 hour mx race, I definently would pass out after it

Duncanracer
08-09-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by SHOCKER
oh i was thinking it was part of LEMX, that would be pretty crazy a 1 hour mx race, I definently would pass out after it

oops north on mission trail ot south