PDA

View Full Version : ATVLINE Insurance

Billdog350
08-06-2004, 06:22 AM
Please post this in the Stolen ATV section.

For those of you guys who don't want their machine stolen, or at least would like a new one if it is stolen, you can go to www.ATVLINE.com or progressive.com to insure your machine(s). I have my two machines and my buddy's machine all insured under the same policy. We get a group discount and better yet a "safe driver" and "renewal" discount after a year. For a 03 Z400, 99 Foreman 450ES and 98 Foreman 450S we pay $330 a year. You can't go wrong for that kind of peace of mind. Better yet, you can pay a bit more for collision coverage!!! I don't feel that I would ever claim on that, so I chose not to do collision. The best nights sleep I had was after I insured all my machines.

Keep in mind that some homeowners policys do not cover ATV's at all. Others cover them if you list them on your policy, but then your liability coverage goes way up so its not worth it. The $330 a year covers liability, medical for anyone riding the machine, and comprehensive which includes fire, theft and vandalism.