PDA

View Full Version : Anit Vibe stems.......

QuadJunkies
08-05-2004, 11:04 AM
Im looking for another Anti Vibe +2 stem for the Predator(our Chromally bent :() But I dont want to spend a fortune on one either..Does Burgards make one for the PRedator??? I need to place an order with them this week so that would make life simpler.;) Any suggestions on stems???Thanks :)

Pappy
08-05-2004, 11:26 AM
i dont think they have them for a pred. QJ:(

QuadJunkies
08-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i dont think they have them for a pred. QJ:( Well Poo....:( Got any Suggestions for me ??? Im thinking MAYBE an HPD??

Pappy
08-05-2004, 05:16 PM
if it were me, id send burgard the bent stem and id imagine he could convert it to anti vibe and replace the shaft. i will run it past him tomarrow

QuadJunkies
08-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
if it were me, id send burgard the bent stem and id imagine he could convert it to anti vibe and replace the shaft. i will run it past him tomarrow Then Ill hold off on my set of beadlocks and wait to order until I here back tomorrow from ya..I dont know if I have a stock stem anymore,they used it for the one I have on there now that bent(chromally one) and its WAY too tall......Ill see if I cant round up a stem,Im sure I know someone with one..;)