PDA

View Full Version : next mod.

K_Banger125
08-05-2004, 12:04 AM
i need help deciding on what my next mod should be. I have narrowed it down to a V-FORCE 3, Tag T2 bar kit with Tag top triple clamp, or Black excel front and back rims
any help making my decision would be appreciated thanks

Rm_rida102
08-05-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by K_Banger125
i need help deciding on what my next mod should be. I have narrowed it down to a V-FORCE 3, Tag T2 bar kit with Tag top triple clamp, or Black excel front and back rims
i think you should get v force delta 2 who needs three?

86350x
08-05-2004, 12:25 AM
Get different handle bars before anything, don't know much about tag 2's but I've been using renthals for years. Never broke or bent one either, and some of em have seen some crashes.

They just change the title to delta 3's ect over time. I just installed delta 3's in my srx 700 a little while ago. There probrably not any different from delta 2's.

Toadz400
08-05-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by 86350x
Get different handle bars before anything, don't know much about tag 2's but I've been using renthals for years. Never broke or bent one either, and some of em have seen some crashes.

They just change the title to delta 3's ect over time. I just installed delta 3's in my srx 700 a little while ago. There probrably not any different from delta 2's.

I believe they changed the screws on them, the ones from the 2's were busting and going into your engine causing major damage....so I think I'd go with the 3's;) . But that was probably only on a certain individual reeds, they probably just changed it for a safety precaution...so I would feel a lot safer with the 3's.

Go with reeds, they make a huge difference.

TGW_400ex
08-05-2004, 07:24 AM

better buy them reeds for you can keep up;)

K_Banger125
08-05-2004, 10:48 AM
what does the v-force actual do as in like is there a power gain or better throttle reponse ect...

rollie
08-05-2004, 12:02 PM
id go with the bars....JMO

good luck with your chocie:)

Toadz400
08-05-2004, 03:28 PM
what does the v-force actual do as in like is there a power gain or better throttle reponse ect...

I believe you can put in the V-Force reeds without rejetting and you pretty much just gain throttle response, but if you mess with the needle and get the jetting dead on I hear it gives pretty impressive power gains in the powerband.