PDA

View Full Version : 300ex trade for 2-stroke project quad

TheFontMaster
08-04-2004, 09:56 PM
The list of what is on it is in my signature. I want to trade it for a project 2-stroke bike, such as 250R, banshee, lt250, or quadzilla. Like I said I am looking for a project quad, so It doesn't have to run. My 300ex needs the rear caliper rebuilt, and a few gaskets replaced, It li leaking very little oil. Both those problems will be fixed in less than a month. This quad starts up good, and runs great. I am also buying some new holeshot tires sunday. The only requirements I have for the trade is that the frame is in good condition, not bent or anything, it doesn't have to run, but I don't want to have to dig into the transmision. And I don't want a blaster!! No offers to trade for a blaster will be considered, I don't want one. I will also consider a trade for a 4-stoke.

TheFontMaster
08-05-2004, 10:23 PM
bump

TheFontMaster
08-08-2004, 11:53 PM
ttt

the rear brakes now work.

TheFontMaster
08-12-2004, 09:37 PM
BUMP. I will be buying new rear tires within the week. I'm not shure what kind yet. They will ether be maxis razor's or all-tracks, Or kenda knarlys or klaws.

TheFontMaster
08-22-2004, 04:24 PM
TTT

I'm still lookin for something. I'm in New York, I can travel out of state to trade, but only niegboring states.