foam pit=gay

TGW_400ex
08-04-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by MXER017
here is the clip http://www.motoverteusa.com/back_flip/

Why didnt you just put this in the other thread about it:rolleyes:

MXER017
08-04-2004, 08:59 PM
Say what you want but Im sure he'll try it out of the pit.....once he finds someone to ride with him.I would just to say I did a backflip. O and by the way he is the freestyle king,the dudes just plain crazy,but I did like him better as a racer.

MXER017
08-04-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
Why didnt you just put this in the other thread about it:rolleyes:

Why does it matter?

Freestylemxr
08-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Wow thats crazy, I liked him beter as a racer but I think he is kind of like dana creech, hes awsome at fmx and mx :cool:

roostin_dale
08-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
foam pit=gay

lol, i dont see you doin it:blah:

08-04-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
lol, i dont see you doin it:blah: and you prob. wont ;)

TGW_400ex
08-04-2004, 09:03 PM
Why does it matter?

Sorry it only makes sence;)

K_Banger125
08-04-2004, 11:50 PM
deagan=king
pastrana=*****

just my opion tho we all like who we like

Rm_rida102
08-05-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by K_Banger125
deagan=king
pastrana=*****

just my opion tho we all like who we like
what about metzger?

Bretmd94
08-05-2004, 12:17 AM
My friends always give me hell when i make fun os pastrana. He jsut seems like a rich little b**ch the whole time. The pretty boy. I cant talk much crap seeing as i dont do any freestyle, but I like the MM a lot more.

Im very happy Guetter seems to fit in with that group instead of looking like pastrana.

steveatv3
08-05-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
My friends always give me hell when i make fun os pastrana. He jsut seems like a rich little b**ch the whole time. The pretty boy. I cant talk much crap seeing as i dont do any freestyle, but I like the MM a lot more.

Im very happy Guetter seems to fit in with that group instead of looking like pastrana.

AGREED!!! i couldnt say it better, he seems like a poser/prep to me

08-05-2004, 01:05 AM
A Poser ?

Well, I don't know about you, but i'm pretty sure pastrana is an actual rider, and isn't just posing to be...

Chef
08-05-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Outrageous!
A Poser ?

Well, I don't know about you, but i'm pretty sure pastrana is an actual rider, and isn't just posing to be...

Lmao, he has a point...:o

BlackYFZ450LES
08-05-2004, 08:53 AM
i agree pastrami flaps is a total pansy, he doest do any trick without perfecting it in a foam pit first, thats NOT what FMX is about, thats why its called FREESTYLE, deegan rules

Duncanracer
08-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by BlackYFZ450LES
i agree pastrami flaps is a total pansy, he doest do any trick without perfecting it in a foam pit first, thats NOT what FMX is about, thats why its called FREESTYLE, deegan rules

deegan uses a foam pit too...:confused:

plus foam pits are good, i wouldnt mind having one if i had to start busting out 360's and double backflips...i wouldnt wanna just go out there and do it and possibly die lol

quadrcr161
08-05-2004, 11:35 AM
i like Pastrana a whole lot more then Degan or his guys. for one Pastrana is more professional and real then the other guys. Pastrana is just a normal guy that has that values, skill and does it for fun. Degan and Metz are the trendy poser people that have a huge attitude problem and over all act like an ***. once i saw Metz and his passifer dressed like someone from the ghetto i really didnt care for him, they each have a special skill but the attitude really reflects the person. Degan and Metz are just like every other prick dirt bike rider thats at the local tracks, only because they set the attitude that most bike riders should be.

CEET400ex
08-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Bretmd94

And just how do you think he got a lot of that money? Racing. The kid is flat out awesome on a bike in MX and FMX. If he can keep the bike upright in MX he is scary fast. We'll see in his MX return in 2005. :devil:

steveatv3
08-05-2004, 11:58 AM
i just think everyone else has more showman ship

steveatv3
08-05-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Lmao, he has a point...:o

i see kids walking around all the time, trying to look like they ride and they seem to imatate him the most. i just dont like him hes to girly for my liking

Florida400EX
08-05-2004, 02:49 PM

Well, it may be sad, but the sport is growing and not EVERYBODY is a redneck in the sport. I grew up in the same neighborhood as him, and yes the houses were over $600,000 easily, but that doesn't separate him from the rest. He still goes big, invents new tricks, and he tries to keep it safe. I'm sure if you have broken as many bones as pastrana, you would be at home crying to your mommy.

Tantal
08-05-2004, 03:51 PM
Pastrami is a flamer, a lanky troll.

He is a total yuppie, hippie, prep, that is WAY overrated. I can't stand how the judges, and everyone else favors his pansy ***. His runs are totally lame - just like his "lazy boy". He is NOT the king of FMX, by far.

He was the 2nd person to own a foam pit - which does make him a rump pirate. Which makes him the foam pit king (or queen I should say :D ) Last I checked Deegan doesn't even have his own.

I wonder who doled out the 50k for his foam pit set up? :confused: Mommy, Daddy, or maybe Strami's piggy bank?

The kings of FMX are Deegan, Metz, and a few others. Pastrami is just the new yuppie on the block - the overrated choad smoker. If we are talking new guys, look at Nate Adams, Nate is the #1 newbie, bar f#cking none!

Deegan is the type of person you could party with - imagine a party at Pastrami's house? Talk about just plain dull! Deegan doesn't care what anyone else thinks - which in my book is cool. Strami man has to check his rear every two seconds to make sure that he doesn't offend anyone along the way.

And YES Deegan does BKF - I'd like to see Stramister step up to the plate.

Foam pits are cheating!

Next thing you know there will be a 100k FMX starter kit... a foam pit - two different size ramps - two bikes (one 50cc and one 250) - then EVERYONE that can afford it will be a pro FMXer, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: Too cool :rolleyes:

BlackYFZ450LES
08-05-2004, 03:54 PM
hell yeah, the pastrami flaps $100,000 FMX starter kit, then 50 cent and all the backstreet boys will be FMXers

cooper505
08-05-2004, 04:00 PM
you just called pastrami a poser???

haha and who are you?

quadrcr161
08-05-2004, 04:03 PM
you keep calling pastrana a rich kid, what do you think degan and metz are? they are just spoiled rich kids that ride everyday, just like a bunch of other bike riders from cali. degan, metz and his "boys" are just ***'s with attitudes.

ThyJuGGaLo
08-05-2004, 04:06 PM
a foam pit may be cheating but it sure beats smashing up a bike everytime you screw up a trick.

ThyJuGGaLo
08-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
you keep calling pastrana a rich kid, what do you think degan and metz are? they are just spoiled rich kids that ride everyday, just like a bunch of other bike riders from cali. degan, metz and his "boys" are just ***'s with attitudes.

yes, but they don't flaunt it like pastrana

quadrcr161
08-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by ThyJuGGaLo
yes, but they don't flaunt it like pastrana

yea they do, the have their own "compound" they trash so much stuff trying to be a bad ***, always partying and acting like they are gods.

edit: i dont keep upwith any bike rider, but pastrana's attitude is very professional. i cant remember the last time i saw something about him, but you always hear about the compound or the metal, mulitia (sp?) how does pastrana flaunt it?

BlackYFZ450LES
08-05-2004, 04:14 PM
the difference is pastrami was BORN rich, he got everything handed to him, deegan and metz came from nothing

pastrami: "hey guyths, i can do a buttflip, i mean backflip with one of you on the bike, just get in front and lay down over the bars"

Chef
08-05-2004, 04:19 PM
I just think its funny how most people here are calling pastrana a *****, a poser, he sucks, hes a cheater for using a foam pit, etc. Well ladies, he would eat any of you alive on bike, or I'm sure a quad, and he goes bigger than ALL of you ever will. The mulisha does have a foam pit, whether its deegans or metz's or whoevers, it does exist. I know a guy (or rather have talked to him a few times, and I know his brother very well) that has ridden with them, at the compound, and was looked at seriously as the next member. I was told they do all kinds of stuff into the pit.

You guys say deegan and metz dont flaunt their money as much as Pastrana? What about that $40k West Coast Choppers bike he used for one show? That wasnt even the only one! Pastrana sparked the FMX of today...live with it.

JR3
08-05-2004, 04:21 PM
I just think its funny how most people here are calling pastrana a *****, a poser, he sucks, hes a cheater for using a foam pit, etc. Well ladies, he would eat any of you alive on bike, or I'm sure a quad, and he goes bigger than ALL of you ever will. The mulisha does have a foam pit, whether its deegans or metz's or whoevers, it does exist. I know a guy (or rather have talked to him a few times, and I know his brother very well) that has ridden with them, at the compound, and was looked at seriously as the next member. I was told they do all kinds of stuff into the pit.

You guys say deegan and metz dont flaunt their money as much as Pastrana? What about that $40k West Coast Choppers bike he used for one show? That wasnt even the only one! Pastrana sparked the FMX of today...live with it.

word:macho

310Rduner
08-05-2004, 04:33 PM
the difference is pastrami was BORN rich, he got everything handed to him, deegan and metz came from nothing

pastrami: "hey guyths, i can do a buttflip, i mean backflip with one of you on the bike, just get in front and lay down over the bars"

F**king troll, are you on crack?? It doesn't matter what money he was born with; money doesn't get your *** up there doing a 360 backflip in the x-games to win it. I was at the x-games, and pastrana whooped deagans *** on his last run. His back flip looked like he was just floating over the length of the stadium, like a freaking 90ft backflip.There is a damned good reason why pastrana has never lost a competition (i don't know if he has lost since the x-games). Deagan is cool, but he just isn't as polished as pastrani. Also, Nate Adams is teh man :macho

Tantal
08-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
F**king troll, are you on crack?? It doesn't matter what money he was born with; money doesn't get your *** up there doing a 360 backflip in the x-games to win it. I was at the x-games, and pastrana whooped deagans *** on his last run. His back flip looked like he was just floating over the length of the stadium, like a freaking 90ft backflip.There is a damned good reason why pastrana has never lost a competition (i don't know if he has lost since the x-games). Deagan is cool, but he just isn't as polished as pastrani. Also, Nate Adams is teh man :macho

He was simply correcting the above poster, troll.

BTW, Patrami's run last year was a joke. Deegans was overall, better. Deegan did get pumped by the judges (as usual).

Also, Patrami isn't polished, however, I've heard that he enjoys polishing.

Tantal
08-05-2004, 04:48 PM
[B]I just think its funny how most people here are calling pastrana a *****, a poser, he sucks, hes a cheater for using a foam pit, etc. Well ladies, he would eat any of you alive on bike, or I'm sure a quad, and he goes bigger than ALL of you ever will.B]

Pastrami is a b!tch! He is a good rider (not the best and never will be) but he (himself) sucks, and yes, he's a cheater and a choad smoker. One word... OVERRATED.

And, yes, he would ride circles around me. I would still destroy him in a street fight any day of the week which is good enough for me.

So, who's going in with me on the Strami 100K FMX starter kit? I wanna be an FMXer too! :(

Florida400EX
08-05-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Tantal
Pastrami is a b!tch! He is a good rider (not the best and never will be) but he (himself) sucks, and yes, he's a cheater and a choad smoker. One word... OVERRATED.

And, yes, he would ride circles around me. I would still destroy him in a street fight any day of the week which is good enough for me.

So, who's going in with me on the Strami 100K FMX starter kit? I wanna be an FMXer too! :(

Is he a streetfighter? NO! Have you ever met him personally? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT! I think what you are, is jealous, that some kid named travis pastrana is better then you. So what if he was rich when he was young. I lived in the same nieghborhood, and if you got cought with a track, or anything louder then a lawnmower, you'd get fined. Just cause his lifestyle is different then deegen, and metzger and those guys doesn't make him a bad person, a cheater, or a choad smoker. He just does his best to promote the sport of motocross, and FMX. If theres something wrong with that, then you need to find a different sport.

Florida400EX
08-05-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Florida400EX
Is he a streetfighter? NO! Have you ever met him personally? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT! I think what you are, is jealous, that some kid named travis pastrana is better then you. So what if he was rich when he was young. I lived in the same nieghborhood, and if you got cought with a track, or anything louder then a lawnmower, you'd get fined. Just cause his lifestyle is different then deegen, and metzger and those guys doesn't make him a bad person, a cheater, or a choad smoker. He just does his best to promote the sport of motocross, and FMX. If theres something wrong with that, then you need to find a different sport.

Oh, and I forgot that he did use to be the best 125 racer around.... being in first place doesn't come from loosing. He just made the mistake of moving to 250 at too young an age. I'm sure the same thing would happen to bubba stewart if he moved up as fast as pastrana did.

A4StrokeGuy
08-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Face it, like it or not Pastrana has skill, you may not like it but he has MAD skill. If you dont like him change the channel! Besides shouldn't most of you be in bed by the time freestyle is on:confused:

Tantal
08-05-2004, 05:31 PM
The fact is, he is WAY overrated because of his pretty boy image. The judges ALWAYS favor his runs where is Deegan gets lowballed by the judges for simply being himself.

The only thing Pastrami has done for the sport is make it more mainstream. Pop culture fest. I think it really sucks. The pussification of the American male sucks.

Seriously, who's going in with me on the 100k FMX starter kit...

WOracing
08-05-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
and you prob. wont ;)

why not its into a foam pit...

K_Banger125
08-05-2004, 05:45 PM
pastrana does have skill...but if i was rich and could afford a foam pit and a personal trainer i could be throwing down backflips too

Goat397
08-05-2004, 05:46 PM
i agree with all of you pastrana does suck and deagan sucks *** well. i think pastrana has more talent but hes just a jerk off and i hate him . deagan needs to realize hes not god and start riding like he used to . besides the x games last year with his so called "360 flip" which was nothing but a crooked flip and looked accidental i havent seem him even place in competitions in the past couple of years. he flat out sucks campared to how he used to ride

o ya and RC sucks as well even though he just races

K_Banger125
08-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Goat397
i agree with all of you pastrana does suck and deagan sucks *** well. i think pastrana has more talent but hes just a jerk off and i hate him . deagan needs to realize hes not god and start riding like he used to . besides the x games last year with his so called "360 flip" which was nothing but a crooked flip and looked accidental i havent seem him even place in competitions in the past couple of years. he flat out sucks campared to how he used to ride

o ya and RC sucks as well even though he just races

i dont see how RC sucks how many years in a row has he won the championship...like 7?

Florida400EX
08-05-2004, 06:29 PM
If you guys think that the sport growing, and differnet people are getting into it, is bad, then quit. There's nothing wrong with having more people involved. Some of you guys really just sound like your talking out of your arse!

Guy400
08-05-2004, 06:50 PM
Pastrana sucks because he doesn't have both ears pierced, doesn't have tattoos all over his body, doesn't ride in a club with tough name and doesn't act like a dipchit...WTF?? Like it or not, Pastrana has more skill on a bike than any member on this website. However he got his money doesn't change the fact that he's naturally gifted on 2 wheels. Money doesn't buy you talent. And he's a pu$$y because he jumps into a foam pit? Deegan and Metzger use a foam pit so are they pu$$ies too or is their pit OK because it's inside "The Compound" and has "Mulisha" painted on it?

At least we can all sleep tonight knowing that Pastrana can't win a streetfight:huh :rolleyes:

Pappy
08-05-2004, 06:59 PM
i gots pastrana's back:devil:

K_Banger125
08-05-2004, 07:00 PM
im still stumped on how RC sucks:confused:

Florida400EX
08-05-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Pastrana sucks because he doesn't have both ears pierced, doesn't have tattoos all over his body, doesn't ride in a club with tough name and doesn't act like a dipchit...WTF?? Like it or not, Pastrana has more skill on a bike than any member on this website. However he got his money doesn't change the fact that he's naturally gifted on 2 wheels. Money doesn't buy you talent. And he's a pu$$y because he jumps into a foam pit? Deegan and Metzger use a foam pit so are they pu$$ies too or is their pit OK because it's inside "The Compound" and has "Mulisha" painted on it?

At least we can all sleep tonight knowing that Pastrana can't win a streetfight:huh :rolleyes:

Well put!

K_Banger125
08-05-2004, 07:36 PM
i just gained more respect for pastrana...im watching the x games and there was a preview for the moto. big air contest and it showed pastrana doing a double backflip...it was into a foam pit but even so it was insane:eek2:

quadrcr161
08-05-2004, 07:55 PM

haha you sound like your 12 yrs old,,, " well... well.... i can kick your ***... " grow up, fighting? yea because thats how things are setteled in the real world. on top of that, you keep calling Travis pop?, i thought pop was the baggy pants, druggy looking kids that listen to hip hop which degan and the metal mulisha looks more pop then he does. and is also trendy, with the flat bill trucker hats. im not a fan of their attitude but i do give them respect for that they have done over the years.

Tantal
08-05-2004, 08:34 PM
haha you sound like your 12 yrs old,,, " well... well.... i can kick your ***... " grow up, fighting? yea because thats how things are setteled in the real world. on top of that, you keep calling Travis pop?, i thought pop was the baggy pants, druggy looking kids that listen to hip hop which degan and the metal mulisha looks more pop then he does. and is also trendy, with the flat bill trucker hats. im not a fan of their attitude but i do give them respect for that they have done over the years.

Suka ty zloebuchaya

:D

400exbiggun
08-05-2004, 08:46 PM
imo i like deegan the best

but i cant believe that you guys are calling him a pansy for doing a back flip into a foam pit.
I gaurentee if someone gave you guys the same exact bike as any fmx dude and said go do a backflip you would most likely ***** out.
Ya gotta start somewhere its not like a easier trick like a no hander or a superman that you can kinda work up to a back-flip is all go...... or "OH NO" ......either you make it or ya dont i give them all credit for backflips although Hart i give the most

and pastrana is a racer but isnt he also racing like WRC or some car thing...i know i say him and i think he shoudl stick to bikes

crday98
08-05-2004, 09:07 PM
you guys crack me up. i bet most of would never have 1/2 the nuts as pastrana on your best day but you come here and poke because you think he isn't as great as others.FYI, until you could compete at even 1/4 of his level....grow the F**k up and keep your traps shut;) you all sound like a kid in the 3rd grade school yard telling one of those "well,my dad is bigger than your dad" or an "oh yeah"well i know a guy that... yadda yadda yadda" stories:rolleyes:
tantal,i'm sure i would destroy your *** in a street fight any day of the week.i guess this makes me better than you and pastrana:rolleyes:
now to the foam pit issue. who gives a f**k if he uses a foam pit.that's like calling stunt men pussies for using a net.i'd rather use safety devices when attempting something for the first time or few instead of proving my manhood and risking the chance of being permanently paralyzed or simply down and out for awhile.thats being smart.but i guess that makes him such a *** by doing so:rolleyes:

quadrcr161
08-05-2004, 09:26 PM
Deegan did pretty good for watching his wreck then pulling the stunt out, i think Nates was a little better though. i think Pastrana is just teasing the crowd a little, but like he said he dosent need to get hurt, he has a lot of sponsorship duties to hold up to. but who ever did that body roll was amazing, i cant wait to see what else they pull.

Tantal
08-05-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by crday98

tantal,i'm sure i would destroy your *** in a street fight any day of the week.i guess this makes me better than you

Blah, blah... I'm shaking in my boots.

Also, it's my personal opinion that strami is an overrated yuppie. Sorry for speaking nothing but the truth - from here on forth I will refrain from any such engagments.

And BTW, I've EARNED the right to speak my mind, dude.

So chief this pal...

Florida400EX
08-05-2004, 09:57 PM
You don't see your hero deegan calling pastrana a *****, no you see them next to each other watching the rest of the guys. If nobody got along in FMX, nobody would enjoy it. Pastrana brought it to were it is, with the help of all the others going big. If everybody were like you, every time somebody different comes up (say a french FMX'er), you would throw them in the dirt and not accept them? You're speaking from what you speek on what you hear from other people, when you rather have no clue about who they are, and how they are all buddies in one way or another.

bradley300
08-05-2004, 10:09 PM
IMO, the real posers are the metal mulisha, they need to realize acting like D**ckheads dosent make them any better at riding. they need to ditch the fake "i'm a baddzz" attitude and just start riding. there exactly what the offraos community needs, a bunch of arrogant morons trying to act like they dont care:rolleyes:

crday98
08-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Blah, blah... I'm shaking in my boots.

understandable..... i heard pastrana is shaking in his boots too when he heard you could destroy him:rolleyes:
congrads,you just made obvious how stupid you sounded when you said you could destroy travis by commenting on what i said when in reality i was mocking you;)

Mxjunkie
08-05-2004, 10:26 PM
im getting sick and tired of hearing people diss pastrana because hes rich, or because he doesnt do certian things like the others, as for the foam pit, that crap needs to stop because i d@mn sure know if u were going to try one ud ask for a foam pit too, would u rather risk dying or getting hurt really bad or land in a foam pit till you got it down? travis is a better rider then all of you and it just pisses me off that you guys want to sit here on the computer and talk bs on such a great rider!, and the rich thing why does it matter if hes rich, poor, middle class what ever!, hes just a normal guy out there doing what he loves doing, as for the tattoos and everything why does it matter if he doesnt have any, i look up to him for not getting any and setting a good example instead of the "badass metal mulisha riders" dont get me wrong they are all good but whats the whole bashing on pastrana deal when hes a good rider. Also, as for him not going all out in best trick why would he risk it during that competition when he has another one on sunday!? i might have went a little off but people that bash others when they havent done a thing wrong or they are just bashing them for dumb reasons or because they r differnt just pisses me off to no end :mad:

Florida400EX
08-05-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by bradley300
IMO, the real posers are the metal mulisha, they need to realize acting like D**ckheads dosent make them any better at riding. they need to ditch the fake "i'm a baddzz" attitude and just start riding. there exactly what the offraos community needs, a bunch of arrogant morons trying to act like they dont care:rolleyes:

they aren't fakes, that's just their lifestyles!

Fender Bender
08-05-2004, 10:28 PM

^ Without a motha****in doubt

pastrana is cool and tantal is a ... uhh.

EvilJester400EX
08-05-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
^ Without a motha****in doubt

pastrana is cool and tantal is a ... uhh.

Queer!!

bradley300
08-06-2004, 08:22 AM
they aren't fakes, that's just their lifestyles!

right

FF1O5
08-06-2004, 02:26 PM
I dont think if i was givin a bike and a foam pit i would even try a backflip,and doubt some of you would either.IMO the dude who did the superman backflip thing is sick as hell,that was awsome,and the dude with the body varial,sick,but overall I think I liked the superman backflip better.

FF1O5
08-06-2004, 02:29 PM
flat bill trucker hats.

haha yea those thigs are gay

Florida400EX
08-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by FF1O5
I dont think if i was givin a bike and a foam pit i would even try a backflip,and doubt some of you would either.IMO the dude who did the superman backflip thing is sick as hell,that was awsome,and the dude with the body varial,sick,but overall I think I liked the superman backflip better.

That was pastrana doing the superman backflip

quadrcr161
08-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Pastrana did the one handed flat back flip.

K_Banger125
08-06-2004, 06:15 PM
That was pastrana doing the superman backflip

pastrana did an indian air backflip, and a one handed 360 the guy who did the superman backflip was some guy named jeremy from the mulisha

BlackYFZ450LES
08-06-2004, 08:58 PM
pastrami is a pretty boy puss and is doing for FMX what mid-life crisis inflicted, 40 year old suburbanites did for harley davidsons, totally ruin everything by PUSSIFYING one of the last unpussified activities LEFT!!!!!!

Deegan and the Mulisha is the exact opposite, he is the model what FREESTYLE MX is all about if you ask me

NOT some pansy *** rich boy who got everything handed to him and actually WANTS to pussify the sport

now, why do so many people take this so personally?

wannabes and has-beens, you know who you are

MXER017
08-06-2004, 09:02 PM
"My mindset is survival," said Brian Deegan, who was carried away on a stretcher at the last X Games in Aspen. "This sport has gotten so crazy. I'm scared for tonight. That's what this sport's come to."

Yeah sounds like a real hard *** to me, Travis has had ALOT worse wrecks that the deegster and you dont hear him sayin' chit like that.he says" well Tonights going to be hard but Im going to go big or go home in a bag" if thats a poser than I WANNA BE ONE TWO!!!! pffff deegan and metz RIGHT

MXER017
08-06-2004, 09:04 PM
pastrana did an indian air backflip, and a one handed 360 the guy who did the superman backflip was some guy named jeremy from the mulisha

Go read racer x online travis did a superman indian air flip :huh

K_Banger125
08-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Go read racer x online travis did a superman indian air flip :huh close enough:rolleyes:

Tommy 17
08-06-2004, 09:11 PM
black stfu...

pastrana pushed the limits further then any of them... hes what caused that sport to go bigger... he dreamed up the back flip and was the 1st to attempt it into the bay at SF... then he tried it again but didn't land it the next year..

u never met pastrana in person... i use to get to talk to him about every week or so in 1999 at the local races and i rode with him a few times and i gurantee u will not find a nicer kid out there... i watched travis pull a trick off every jump at pleasure valley...

pastrana just don't have the badass image that deegan has and personally i could pretty much careless if deegan ever showed up again... he don't push the sport its people like pastrana and them that do the sport good... deegan wins hes a hero... pastrana wins hes a legend remember that;) ;)

MXER017
08-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
black stfu...

pastrana pushed the limits further then any of them... hes what caused that sport to go bigger... he dreamed up the back flip and was the 1st to attempt it into the bay at SF... then he tried it again but didn't land it the next year..

u never met pastrana in person... i use to get to talk to him about every week or so in 1999 at the local races and i rode with him a few times and i gurantee u will not find a nicer kid out there... i watched travis pull a trick off every jump at pleasure valley...

pastrana just don't have the badass image that deegan has and personally the world could pretty much careless if deegan ever showed up again... he don't push the sport its people like pastrana and them that do the sport good... deegan wins hes a hero... pastrana wins hes a legend remember that;) ;)

Dude your gonna get bashed for that Travis didnt dream up the flip some guy used to do it at fairs or some chit and a 17 yr old kid tried it in a hay feild THEN Travis wanted to try it AFTER Cary Hart did and failed badly...

Tommy 17
08-06-2004, 09:19 PM
pastrana originally tried it way before hart... he tried it into the bay i think in 1999... he got all kinda fines for it... he did dream it up at the x-games... there was no mention of a flip till he tried to do it into the bay...

infact i know it was 1999 bc he still had cernics as his sponser...

MXER017
08-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Right but Hart DID try it like a year or two BEFORE Travis and didnt make it quit frestyle for a while then went back after everyone was doing it tried again and made it........If you still dont believe goggle it you'll see

Tommy 17
08-06-2004, 09:37 PM
ur talkin about gravity games when he fell over... that was 2000 or 2001...

BlackYFZ450LES
08-06-2004, 09:45 PM
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

pastrami flaps invented the flip, bahahahahaha

YEAH RIGHT

that right there proves it, total blind pastrami flap worshipping sheep

Tantal
08-06-2004, 09:49 PM
pastrami is a pretty boy puss and is doing for FMX what mid-life crisis inflicted, 40 year old suburbanites did for harley davidsons, totally ruin everything by PUSSIFYING one of the last unpussified activities LEFT!!!!!!

It's nice to hear people speak their mind/the truth.
_
Call it as rift - a total ****ing rarity.

BlackYFZ450LES
08-06-2004, 09:59 PM
just thought id mention i saw "cowboy kenny" on OLN, sitting in pastrami flaps foam pit, and he mentioned that not only did the foam pit COME FROM GYMNASTICS (you know, that game 13 year old girls play?) but the first person to have a MX foam pit was CAREY HART, the second, PASTRAMI FLAPPER, surprise surprise.

whats next??? maybe pastrami flapster will just have bungy cords attached to him and his bike, AND the foam pit, so he wont ever scratch his widdle head, hey GYMNASTICS uses it right??

the sport has become fake because of the pits, its like the difference between a real live band (such as superjoint ritual) kicking *** totally live, and britney spears lipsynching.

sportraxrider10
08-06-2004, 10:57 PM
pastrana does have skill...but if i was rich and could afford a foam pit and a personal trainer i could be throwing down backflips too

so lets just say that....if you had a practice track and you ate right, then you would be as good and as fast as him on the track too???

Pappy
08-06-2004, 11:26 PM
my opinion on it is this....

either get on the track and smoke him or shut the hell up. losers cry about what they could be...anyone else hear it:o

quadrcr161
08-07-2004, 12:56 AM
they have a foam pit at the compound, john guetter had a foam pit when he tried the flip on a quad, does that make him a *****?? yea we need more bad *** wanabees in racing , :rolleyes: the attitude that just like a normal bike rider trying to push the quads from the local track, they have that attitude b/c they saw the Mulishia and the rest of the spoiled brats. ive always liked quad riders more because they were more orginal and usually friendly and would help you at the races, not like the piss on you bike riders.

1rancher
08-07-2004, 10:20 AM
I heard Bradley300 is going to try the backflip this weekend???
Hes my hero

tamehart
08-07-2004, 10:41 AM
My boss I used to work for knows Pastrana on a name to name basis. He is middle aged man and told me that Travis was one of the most respectful kids he ever met. He may have the money...but he won't treat you like it. You guys are judging a book by it's cover...because he is in all the adds and you see him with all his expensive pits...don't mean he would treat you like your not good enough for him. Hate to see someone get picked apart because everyone is jealous.

K_Banger125
08-07-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by sportraxrider10
so lets just say that....if you had a practice track and you ate right, then you would be as good and as fast as him on the track too???

he doesn't even race anymore...but i could probaly hang with him but id be a lap or 2 down:(

BlackYFZ450LES
10-14-2004, 10:08 PM
john guetter had a foam pit when he tried the flip on a quad, does that make him a *****??

actually im pretty sure jon tried it on a snow landing first then in the pit after

gojk
10-14-2004, 11:41 PM
he doesn't even race anymore...but i could probaly hang with him but id be a lap or 2 down:(

He raced one moto in the SX finals in Vegas and was rocking everyone until he ran out of steam. He had just gotten the cast off of his leg and was out of shape. Pastrana was extremely fast compared to everyone out there. Stewart was the only one that looked faster. The sad part was, Stewart was on a 125. I can't wait till the new season. Bubba, Patrana, and Carmichael. It will be extremely fun to watch.

gojk
10-14-2004, 11:46 PM
I also bet that Patrana brings in more money that 95% of people on this site. To say he gets money from mommy and daddy is ridiculous. I am sure he is in the millions for income in a year. I am sure because Carmichael and Stewart have money now they are p***** too? These guys are insanely good. If you have never seen these guys ride in person, I highly reccommend it.

dunnonuttin
10-15-2004, 07:28 AM
hell id do it.

HtFoxChick
10-15-2004, 08:21 AM
john guetter had a foam pit when he tried the flip on a quad, does that make him a *****??

actually im pretty sure jon tried it on a snow landing first then in the pit after

You are exactly right:)