PDA

View Full Version : Info needed on exracer12

Zingnut
08-04-2004, 01:35 PM
I have recently been scammed by a member with the name exracer12.

My issue (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118126)

I would like to gather as much info on this individual as possible. Possible reward if the info leads me to recover my shocks.

Other members with exracer12 issues:
Hosted's issue (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108471)

Buddha44ex's issue (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106872)

Thanks Jeff

Zingnut
08-04-2004, 01:40 PM
More scams found by same individual:
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61773&highlight=chuck+welna

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62205&highlight=chuck+welna

Thanks 300exOH

08-04-2004, 01:59 PM
zingnut just a question don't take it the wrong way. Did you do any research on this person at all before you started to deal with him. I am just wondering if he had no problems and then screwed everyone all at once?

Zingnut
08-04-2004, 02:11 PM
I hold my head in shame... I have dealt with so many great people on this forum that I did not research this before I sent my shocks out. Hindsight is 20/20. I have since reseached this and found an aresenal of info on the individual. I have called the shenandoah, PA police and have them informed on the issue. I have also found the nubmer in the forums that came up under the address I sent my shocks too.
30 S Jardin St, Shenandoah, PA 17976

I called the number and talked to a young lady who said she was the cleaning lady. I asked if anything was received at that address on the 7/29. She declined to answer. I also told her my cleaning lady does not answer the phone. :) She did not like that. She told me the residents of the house are at work and will be home after 8pm. I will return my call then.

Ashamed :( ~Jeff

Florida400EX
08-04-2004, 02:32 PM
I suggest, if you are not too far from him (5 hours or so), you go to his house, and royally kick his arse! I hate little kids, who go and ruin everybodies fun.

Zingnut
08-04-2004, 02:36 PM
*Update*
I just got off the phone with the Police in Shenandoah, PA and they got all my info and said he knows exactly who I was talking about. He assured me he will take care of this matter. I even told him that I would pay the shipping to get my shocks back to me.

About 15 minutes later received a call from exracer12's dad. He told me that the shocks came to his address and he has seen them, and told me that exracer12 already has them on his quad. I explained the issue in full deatil to him and he said that he will have him call me this evening to get this worked out.

So if you read this exracer12 I apologize for calling you a thief... but you still have to do good on your end of the deal.
~Jeff

quadrcr161
08-04-2004, 02:39 PM
sounds kinda sketchy, his dad didnt know you swaped? good luck and i hope you get it worked out.

redroost85
08-04-2004, 05:19 PM
Sorry to hear about this Jeff.:(

You and I have dealt in the past and you are more than a stand up fellow.....sorry you got taken on this deal. I'm sure it will leave a bad taste in your mouth after this.

Glad to hear things are looking up for ya.:)

K_Banger125
08-04-2004, 05:42 PM
ive read over all the scams he's done and someone needs to go to this lil pricks house and beat the chit outa him and then turn him in

does anyone know where at in pa he lives?

FTR250Rnif
08-04-2004, 06:53 PM
what an ***! sum one def needs to beat this kid;)

Toadz400
08-04-2004, 10:47 PM
I read all 5 pages of people trying to get their money back...I was getting so pissed reading it and I wasn't even one of the people getting ripped off. What I don't understand is why no one ever did anything about it?? Seriously...why was he never arrested and charged with mail fraud???

Could someone explain that to me? Every time he'd have a different excuse and he kept saying he was on the "verge" of sending their money back...which obviously means he's not going to send it, so I would be giving the PD and PO a call and reporting his fraud ***.

I guess some people don't care about getting ripped off?:confused:

08-04-2004, 10:55 PM
bummer zing...good luck

buddha440ex
08-04-2004, 11:05 PM
ZINGNUT!!!dude...this kid is a major theif!!!!!!!!...if ur getting the police on/into this will u get my stuff back i will pay you for it!!!....plz....he stole from me a BRAND NEW...curtis sparks cdi...and $80 in cash...either that or...the rear shock and rear beadlocks he was supposed to send me for the $80 and cdi box....plz pm me or IM on aim at Ds650RcR plz...i need this stuff bad...ever since he ripped me off i have yet to get a rear shock or some rear wheels....

Zingnut
08-05-2004, 07:26 AM
*Update*

The boys father told me that the boy would call me last night and make sure that this issue gets resolved. I never received a call last night from the individual. I am planning on calling the local magistrait and getting info on a local lawyer and costs to pursue this issue further. The boys father says the boy works crazy shifts that are very long in the 12 hour range, and that he goes out at night I assume to a friends house and does not get back till late. I told him the boy can call 24 hours a day I will be here. So there was no reason he did not call unless his father did not relay the info.

TGW_400ex
08-05-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Zingnut
*Update*

The boys father told me that the boy would call me last night and make sure that this issue gets resolved. I never received a call last night from the individual. I am planning on calling the local magistrait and getting info on a local lawyer and costs to pursue this issue further. The boys father says the boy works crazy shifts that are very long in the 12 hour range, and that he goes out at night I assume to a friends house and does not get back till late. I told him the boy can call 24 hours a day I will be here. So there was no reason he did not call unless his father did not relay the info.

Hes a spammer take em down

Zingnut
08-05-2004, 08:24 AM
*Update*
I have called the local paper there "The Republican and Herald" 95706286022) and spoke to an individual and pleaded my case and the case's of others to see if they had interest in the story. she is going to inquire with the eiditor and call me back.

I also have called a local Lawyer "Zane, Zane, and Rossi" (5704622372) to find out cost and charges that I can pursue with the individual. They also will be returing to me after some research has been done.

I can only hope that exracer12 is watching this post and realize that I will not give in to being screwed over.

I really am not a mean person, but when cheated I use everything in my power to regain what was originally mine.

~Jeff

Tommy 17
08-05-2004, 08:48 AM
mental note* never piss off zingnut:blah:

i hope ya get ur stuff back... i'd be pissed...

Toadz400
08-05-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
mental note* never piss off zingnut:blah:

i hope ya get ur stuff back... i'd be pissed...

Yea really!

Good luck getting your stuff back, and thanks for actually doing something about this little *******!

400-416EX
08-05-2004, 10:54 AM
He tried to scam me for a T-Maxx. I read all about him in the forum. When I told him he had to send the parts he wanted to trade first before I would send the truck, I never heard from him again. He should be banned from this site

dpizz450
08-05-2004, 11:03 AM
yea i think he needs an IP ban. if someone screwed me over like that, trust me they would not get away with it.

derekhonda
08-05-2004, 11:07 AM
everyone who got scammed should get together and form some sort of a lawsuit. Dont make zingnut do your work for you, you should help him out.

kwatts400
08-05-2004, 11:56 AM
I agree.

Zingnut
08-05-2004, 03:38 PM
*update*
The police of Shenandoah have called back and told me that they will go talk with Charles Whelna themselves. I have talked to them three times now and they know I am not giving in on this matter. Also his dads name is the same so I assume he is jr. His mom and dad have divorced and he bounces between the two of them as far as his residents. The 30 South Jardin St. address is an apartment that is mother lives. Her name is Valerie DeWitt.

I also have his fathers home number and residents address. I have postponed going any further with the law firm Zane, Zane and Rossi per there recommendations. They told me to let the police work on the boy for a week before proceeding. They also told me that I could go through the states attorney on this matter for prosecution. If that was a dead end then they would take the case.

The Police told me also that I was the first that has made this claim against Mr. Whelna. I told them of the many people that he has done this too on the forum, but I had little details on their issues. The police have both my cell and my home numbers that I told them Mr. Whelna can contact me at 24 hours a day on one of the numbers, if not both. I will give them some time to find him and talk to him. (prolly like 24 hours) Then I will push them some more to find him. I will also be calling both parents if I do not hear from him this evening.

~Jeff

Pappy
08-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Jeff, it sounds as if your handling this matter with the utmost of maturity and grace. i applaud your efforts to thwart this persons attempt to steal from not only you, but other members of this site. If i can ever be of any assistance to you in any way please let me know.

Zingnut
08-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Thanks :D I appreciate it. I just know from talking to the police and his father that he may of had a rough time growing up. I do feel for him but in no way feel that he should be allowed to get away with such dishonesty.

Pappy
08-05-2004, 05:19 PM
dont feel bad in the slightest. i went threw my parents getting divorced twice, and the second one was nasssssssty:p i didnt grow up to be a crook:macho

SGA
08-05-2004, 09:02 PM
So exracer12 is the same person a Mean400 I take it. This kid has scammed a pile of people! Take him down zingnut! You other guys that got scammed need to call the police in in Shenandoah, PA also. Let them know this kid is a serious thief.

Toadz400
08-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by SGA
So exracer12 is the same person a Mean400 I take it. This kid has scammed a pile of people! Take him down zingnut! You other guys that got scammed need to call the police in in Shenandoah, PA also. Let them know this kid is a serious thief.

Yea, I don't think age should really matter on this...a thief is a thief, he knows what he's doing. It's like if he murdered all those people, eh just drop it...he's only 13:( . I'd go all out on this and make sure this kid gets what he deserves, people like this need to be dealt with to show what happens when you break the law.

Zingnut
08-05-2004, 09:47 PM
Re: hello

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

exracer12 wrote on 08-05-2004 11:32 PM:
hello, i have had a big mix up with a guy from paatving.com. we were soposed to trade some stuff and i sent him the wrong stuff. he is giving me a hard time on my shock but i was wondering if you would like to sell your shocks? if not they will be sent back asap. also can you delete your post on my on trader feedback. this deal will be solved as soon as you let me know. i have cash waiting and the shocks still un-opened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only way to resolve this is to send me a cashiers check or Money Order for $350 the original asking price for the shocks, or you can send me back the shocks and extra parts.

Original asking price (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115586)

It must be done Imediately, I want tracking info even if it is just the money order. You can request that athe post office. If not I will continue on my present course of action.

Course of action to date... (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118169)

~Jeff

I am hoping this will be the beginning of the resolution of this matter.

Pappy
08-06-2004, 06:15 AM
DO NOT let up on this scumball for 1 second. and someone pm me wheree this *** lives im not that far from PA and just might make a drive out

Zingnut
08-06-2004, 07:05 AM
*Update*
After the PM from him last night I saw him pop off this site so I called. We had a little talk and he sounds like a nice kid just a bit misguided on what is cool and what is just wrong. I gave him the option to send me the $350 that I was originally asking for the shocks in a money order or cashiers check, or send me the shocks back. He has until this evening around 11:47pm his time. If he sends either one I told him I require a tracking number even on the money order which I told him you can get postage mail with tracking info for a few extra bucks. He says it will be hard for him to come up with the money but he gets paid tomorrow and will see what he can do. I would not take any less and I told him it was due to the dishonesty in the beginning by telling me they were already shipped. I even told him if we still had trust I would have taken payments on the shocks, but that is no longer an option. If the money order he sends me is one dollar short I will send it directly to the Shenandoah, PA police along with all my evidence of this transaction. I will then have them seize the shocks and they will be returned to me or held as evidence in the actions against Charles.

On a funny side note after I got off the call with Charles my cell rang and his girlfriend was on the other line making sure I was not another girl... :) I guess he must have a history of being dishonest... Sad to hear...

~Jeff

CTmxyfz
08-06-2004, 07:31 AM
Bring 'em down.

crday98
08-06-2004, 07:51 AM
hey all,shenandoah is only a 5 minute ride from my house and i know plenty of people high up in law enforcement in this county.if you need a local attorney,may i suggest my father.he works for a respected law firm in this area.i will talk to my friend who is the chief of a local pd and see what can be done.i will also try to get in touch with another friend who is the district magistrate for the district just below shenandoah's area.if there are any local area phone #'s and such you need,don't hesitate to ask.in the meantime if anyone can email me the exact details of how he ripped you off and the details of what he had done to others,please do so.my wife just had our baby boy yesterday and that gives me no time to follow the links to read all of the details because i will be very busy the next few days.i will help you all when time permits me.as for the whelna family,most of them are bad apples,the name has been heard and read is the police blotter every now and again.email me with the exact details and i will get back to you as soon as i can;)

SGA
08-06-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
DO NOT let up on this scumball for 1 second. and someone pm me wheree this *** lives im not that far from PA and just might make a drive out
I agree with Pappy. This punk has scammed many hard working people out of thier money and is laughing all the way to the bank. Follow this all the way through or he will just keep doing it.

Zingnut
08-06-2004, 09:37 AM
Hey I sent you an email through the exrider forum crday98.

*Update*

Sounds good. Please follow through this time. ~Jeff

quote:

exracer12 wrote on 08-06-2004 11:05 AM:
hey its about 11:00am here. im on my way out to the bank to see what my deposit came to. if its the 350 ill send it in like an hour. if not the shocks will be on the way.

AtvMxRider
08-06-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Zingnut
Hey I sent you an email through the exrider forum crday98.

*Update*

Sounds good. Please follow through this time. ~Jeff

quote:

exracer12 wrote on 08-06-2004 11:05 AM:
hey its about 11:00am here. im on my way out to the bank to see what my deposit came to. if its the 350 ill send it in like an hour. if not the shocks will be on the way.

WELL?

MOFO
08-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I agree with Pappy. This punk has scammed many hard working people out of thier money and is laughing all the way to the bank. Follow this all the way through or he will just keep doing it.

I cant agree with this more... follow through! Just because you put pressure on him is the only reason you MIGHT get your money back. He'll just move onto the next victim... fry that SOB! :mad:

Fender Bender
08-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Whatever you do, DON'T LET HIM MANIPULATE YOU!!! I would bet you my left nut that he is putting on an act. NAIL HIS ***!!!

Toadz400
08-06-2004, 06:01 PM
Fry him or give me his address and I'll hunt the little ******* down myself...

Zingnut
08-06-2004, 06:36 PM
*Update*

I have had two phone conversation with Charles today. ONe was regarding that he did not have the full amount of money in his account, so he is going to send me back my shocks. The next was the tracking information on the shocks that he sent out this afternoon Priority Mail.

MXER017
08-06-2004, 07:34 PM
I hope it isnt for AN EMPTY BOX, I wouldnt trust that kid for 2 seconds after reading all that ****.

Zingnut
08-06-2004, 08:06 PM
*Update*
Tracking info checked...
Your item was accepted at 1:19 pm on August 06, 2004 in SHENANDOAH, PA 17976. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

jsyi
08-07-2004, 11:51 PM
Did ya check the shipping weight....ya know to make sure its not a box of rocks lol

PEPwalshZ440
08-08-2004, 12:32 AM
GOOD JOB ZINGNUT!!! KEEP GOIN ON THIS BITC* TILL U GET UR STUFF BACK!!! That is the best job of pursuing and what not I have ever seen and great job man, that guy sounds like a real prick....

Mike

*never mess with zingnut lol

You should sue him for using those shocks and he didn't even give you any $$$....that kinda sucks

MOFO
08-08-2004, 07:13 AM
If this was me, I would not stop at just getting my stuff back... I'd make sure this SOB does not screw over any other ATV guys!!! :mad:

Guy400
08-08-2004, 07:35 AM
This kid isn't misguided---he's a freakin' theif. Misguided is when it happens one time. We've got a whole load of people being ripped by this punk for 2 years now.

Are we going to take bets on the condition of any of the parts he sends back?

AtvMxRider
08-08-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
If this was me, I would not stop at just getting my stuff back... I'd make sure this SOB does not screw over any other ATV guys!!! :mad:

I agree!!!! Fry the little *******:mad:

hosted
08-08-2004, 06:18 PM
Zingnut let me know if there is anything I can do to help out on getting this kid. I have my money order receipt right here beside me, so he can't back out on me. Could you pm me his phone number?

SGA
08-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by hosted
I have my money order receipt right here beside me, so he can't back out on me. Could you pm me his phone number?
I hate to say it, but he will back out on you. Hes done it to plenty of others.

Rrider4life8
08-08-2004, 08:28 PM
:eek:

MXER017
08-09-2004, 01:25 AM
Someone needs to put this kid behind bars everyone has been nice so far, its time to stop being nice and get fo real he is scaming all yall and you are letting it happen,end it now put him away.

MY450R
08-09-2004, 01:03 PM
if it were me
which it isnt but if it were i wouldnt give him a second chance
if i lived in the vasinity i would beat his his *****
make it so he couldnt do it to anyone else
btw good luck in your ordeal i hope it all goes well for ya

hondarider2006
08-09-2004, 02:03 PM
I'll kill him....:o

Zingnut
08-09-2004, 02:41 PM
*Update*
Shocks arrived at 3:29pm Central time and were in the same condition that I had sent them.

I am satisfied, My issue with exracer12 is resolved...

Thanks Charles for doing the right thing, this time...

~Jeff

SandDuner
08-09-2004, 03:21 PM
good job man:macho :D

crday98
08-09-2004, 03:21 PM
good to hear;)
if anyone else gets di*ked over or has been di*ked over by this punk,let me know and i will do anything i can to help.

PismoGuy400
08-10-2004, 06:48 PM
nice work.

you should make it a career, you could make a killing, lol.