PDA

View Full Version : Big prob for me. need advice

kawasaki_ridah
08-03-2004, 10:55 PM
I have been talking to this girl and she is 15 and im 17 and someone told her parents that i could see her any more because someone told her that i do drugs and im in trouble all the time, and i have never done drugs or got into serious trouble. so now her parents dont like me, what would be the best way to fix this. thanx

Mxjunkie
08-03-2004, 10:57 PM
call her parents and set up a time to sit down and talk to them, if you really didnt do the things they said then tell her parents etc, if that doesnt work then i wouldnt reconmend this but you could do the bad way and just see her anyway

team_450_88
08-03-2004, 10:58 PM
tell her u wanna talk to her parents and tell them that u havent done drugs and how much u love there daughter..sound good?;)

Fred55
08-03-2004, 11:46 PM
Just make sure ya get it done before your 18!:eek2:

Yamaha_Babe250
08-04-2004, 01:36 AM
the best thing would be... said before... talk to her parents face to face and be the nice sweet respectful guy you want them to think you are! cuz i dont know ya thats why:) or if your too chicken, write her parents a letter explaining how you feel and set things right telling them that you really like their daughter... then give it to her to give to them or give it to them yourself. thats all you have to do.. and if they still dont like you after that and wont give you a chance then date her anyways

Urpoisonddream
08-04-2004, 01:48 AM
stupid shennal, that was me but i was on her name and didn't know it. i thought i was stuck at first.... thank god i fixed it.;)

1badex
08-04-2004, 08:56 AM
dude you sound just like me.....when i first got with my girl i was 17 and she was 14.her mom did not like me at all.i had alot of bad stuff said about me, and i had more bad stuff against me than i did good going for me.i used to get into alot of trouble and drugs and stuff.but this girl was hottttt and i didnt care what her parents thought.i didnt have a heart to heart talk with her parents but i continued to see her daughter against her will, beleive it or not but i liked this girl so much that she actually changed me to be a better person.and eventualy i convinced her parents that i wasnt the person that they thought i was by my actions.my advise to you is to have a talk with her parents and ask where they heard this stuff about you and who said it.even if you dont end up with this girl it is not good that they think bad of you because anytime her parents hear your name they will only continue on what they heard about you and that is not good.keep on seeing this girl even if it makes them mad, just treat there daughter the way you would want your daughter treated.when you call the house and her parents answer the phone say"hello may i speak to _______"....just little things like that make a big difference.i hope this helps you out.this is what worked for me.good luck

ps- me and my girl are still happy together and have been for almost 4 years. i am 20 and she is 17

Greg Z
08-04-2004, 09:34 AM
bang her then get one of these tshirts and walk up to there door for a conversation

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/tshirt.php?sku=a04

:-x just kidding dont do that

but just sit down and talk to her parents... .. With out the tshirt

roostin_dale
08-04-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Fred55
Just make sure ya get it done before your 18!:eek2:

fo shizzle!:cool:

kawasaki_ridah
08-04-2004, 02:18 PM
thanx for the help i just called her and she answered and i could hear her dad in the background and he was like who is that and she told him and he was like off now. this is so gay

Ericthered rdr
08-04-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
bang her then get one of these tshirts and walk up to there door for a conversation

LMFAO

Jackie
08-04-2004, 03:55 PM
Volunteer to a drug test (must pass)
Then find out who said you were taking drugs
Hire one of those TV attorneys and sue them for slander
You will be rich and her parents will be happy.
:blah: :D

ThyJuGGaLo
08-04-2004, 07:01 PM
get her pregnant then you HAVE to see her, lol

08-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by 1badex

ps- me and my girl are still happy together and have been for almost 4 years. i am 20 and she is 17 i think thats fuxxed up

SGA
08-04-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
i think thats fuxxed up
Whats with that comment? And what business is it of yours. He didnt ask your opinion about him and her.

ThyJuGGaLo
08-04-2004, 07:26 PM
i think thats fuxxed up

oh leave him alone, hes just growing em the way he wants em lol

SGA
08-04-2004, 07:39 PM
Parents arent gonna stop two people in love from seeing each other, its just not gonna happen.
Keep seeing her at the mall and stuff and be cool, no getting into trouble. Right now just stay away from the parents. You're all new to them and they are scared you will hurt thier daughter one way or another.

Dont think parents dont really know whats going on, they will hear from thier friends that you and her were together at the mall or somewhere, or overhear her on the phone with friends about you two seeing one another and they might blow, but they will cool down after awhile.

After some time goes by (a month or two) and they see your not a threat to their daughter, they will feel more relaxed.
They will wear down in time and you will be invited to meet them.

Pappy
08-04-2004, 07:43 PM
be a man. call and ask her dad to meet with you and fully explain (in an adult manner) what your feelings are towards his daughter, answer the accusations that have been stated about you and see where that gets you.

running around and sneaking off when you think they arent watching will just bring problems. face it head on.

roostin_dale
08-04-2004, 07:59 PM
i think thats fuxxed up

love is love my friend....age is only a number, you will learn young grasshopper:)

08-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Whats with that comment? And what business is it of yours. He didnt ask your opinion about him and her. i post what I think on a internet chat site/forum...if he didnt want to hear comment on it he shouldnt of posted it...i guess im wrong though...my bad

08-04-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
love is love my friend....age is only a number, you will learn young grasshopper:) ok..so you think that this Letourneau and this other kid really love each other? you think that stuff is right? that kid was lik 13 & she was 40...that is messed up...age is only a number :rolleyes:

roostin_dale
08-04-2004, 08:54 PM
ok..so you think that this Letourneau and this other kid really love each other? you think that stuff is right? that kid was lik 13 & she was 40...that is messed up...age is only a number :rolleyes:

13 and 40..yes that is f'd up...but c'mon.

She is 17 and he's 20! Thats only 3 years, as long as they don't do the wild thing for another year its cool. I mean, if a guy was 40 and a girl was 23 or sumthin, whats wrong with that? They like eachother so who cares? Or if a girl was 14 and a guy was 17....its none of our business to judge people. Everyone has there own opinion on things, so if you think its wrong, thats fine...some people may agree with me

08-04-2004, 08:56 PM
Everyone has there own opinion on things, so if you think its wrong, thats fine...some people may agree with me true..i posted my opinion though...is that what is really being discussed?

Jackie
08-04-2004, 09:35 PM
she was 34 and he was 12. Just shows ya there are sick people out there. Adults are to have self control and children have parents to control... them
I feel sorry for the first set of kids she had

Big400EX
08-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z

Thats hillarious. My parent's probably wouldn't let me get it to begin with.:p

kawasaki_ridah
08-04-2004, 10:33 PM
well i talked to her best friend and she is going to talk to her parents about me so that helps alil and i think i found out who is talking bad about me, her ex boyfriend he still likes her and he asked her out and she told him she likes me so he got all pissy and did this the only thing is her mom loves that guy and believes it all but maybe her friend will help.. i hope

1badex
08-05-2004, 01:35 PM
i think thats fuxxed up

thats fine you put your opinion but if you were to meet her face to face you would see that she is very mature and i have a lot of respect for her.when i ride at the track she is always their to cheer me on and i dont have to worry about her walkin off with another guy.i know that she loves me for me and i wont take that for granted.my parents and her parents know each other now and are good friends, so it all works out for us and we are happy and thats all that matters.

KAWASAKI RIDAH- i would let time take its course because if you continue to prove yourself that you are a good person and show that you are worthy and let the x boyfriend continue to talk trash and act stupid.the mom will eventually see that you arent who the x says you are.you just might have to wait it out.

ps- i dont think i know everything but i am just puttting out my humble opinion because i am speeking from my experiences.

kawasaki_ridah
08-05-2004, 02:23 PM
well thanx for the help everyone i think like most of you said im going to wait it out and see how it goes

08-05-2004, 06:37 PM
im sure she is mature and everything but in my own opinion I just think it isnt right....I dont know your situation at all so dont take my opinion too personal. sorry if it offended you or anyone else

Punk'd
08-05-2004, 07:03 PM
Tell her to tell her parents its B/S!

fastexgirl4c
08-05-2004, 08:01 PM
age discrimanation(sp)..ask her parents how many years they are apart.. and then tell her parents how much u care about her,, and blah blah blah..

1badex
08-06-2004, 07:04 AM
im sure she is mature and everything but in my own opinion I just think it isnt right....I dont know your situation at all so dont take my opinion too personal. sorry if it offended you or anyone else

it has'nt offended me, i respect other peoples opinions and i would like others to respect mine in return.nobody is always right including myself.:)

08-06-2004, 08:33 AM
it has'nt offended me, i respect other peoples opinions and i would like others to respect mine in return.nobody is always right including myself.:) can somebody be always wrong? :(

SGA
08-06-2004, 09:03 AM
it has'nt offended me, i respect other peoples opinions and i would like others to respect mine in return.nobody is always right including myself.:)
Cool :bandit:

lol
08-06-2004, 12:39 PM
i dunno but for some reason, all the girls i go out with, there parents love me, i think its cuz i am respectful:o :p

1badex
08-06-2004, 01:06 PM
can somebody be always wrong? :(

i really dont know how to answer that......you seem like a cool guy and i guess we got on a touchy subject.

1badex
08-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by lol
i dunno but for some reason, all the girls i go out with, there parents love me, i think its cuz i am respectful:o :p

i give respect where it is due:)

kawasaki_ridah
08-07-2004, 10:33 AM
i give respect where it is due:)

me too.. i just never had a chance to give ne haha

blondie69
08-18-2004, 08:42 PM
If her parents don't like ya, then chances are it may be difficult to change their minds...

My boyfriend (now ex) and I, were in the same situations (just he had/did do drugs, but quit) & also there were rumors of him that were not true. And Mom found out about us (kept it hidden for almost 8 months, I broke up with him technically the 13th, and our 8 month annv. was on the 15th...) and I had to chose between stay with him, or go to another school & not get no financial help when I move out next year. So....I had to break up with him. (There's that factor, then a couple between me and him why I did...)

But I know how you feel, and it sucks. Parents can be really stubron, and if they don't want you dating their daughter, they will make sure you will not. They're only trying to protect their daughter, but I know 1st hand....it sucks and it ends up hurting worse in the long run....

But they're parents, they know best, more years of experience I guess....*sigh* :(

Punk'd
08-19-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
If her parents don't like ya, then chances are it may be difficult to change their minds...

My boyfriend (now ex) and I, were in the same situations (just he had/did do drugs, but quit) & also there were rumors of him that were not true. And Mom found out about us (kept it hidden for almost 8 months, I broke up with him technically the 13th, and our 8 month annv. was on the 15th...) and I had to chose between stay with him, or go to another school & not get no financial help when I move out next year. So....I had to break up with him. (There's that factor, then a couple between me and him why I did...)

But I know how you feel, and it sucks. Parents can be really stubron, and if they don't want you dating their daughter, they will make sure you will not. They're only trying to protect their daughter, but I know 1st hand....it sucks and it ends up hurting worse in the long run....

But they're parents, they know best, more years of experience I guess....*sigh* :(

Yea.. that does suck sorry to hear that:(

but me and my g/f are going on a year:D

TCracin440ex
08-19-2004, 01:44 AM
well....my girl friend's mom likes me....but her dad is drinking hater-aid and i dont even kno what ive done to him...ive barely said 5 words to him since ive met him and vice versa....but he judges me due to the clothes i wear (thats f'ed up) but anyways...hes 1 of them fathers that think every guy is out to lay his daughter and thinks grimmy of every guy

from what she has explained to me her dad is really cool....he paintballs, rides quads and stuff like that...but he wants to hate on me and not know me...and i think another reason hes hating on me is because im not kissing his arse like her past b/f did...and im not about to im not an *** kisser...i dont kiss my parents ***...im surely not kissing his....

luckily for me....he doesnt live w/ her and her mother...they separated so i dont gotta deal with him

but although imma have a lil pep talk w/ him and see if he wants to go riddin quads...n maybe he will stop drinking hater-aid...

im not letting him come between me and her

he is a major hot-head tho...he can get mad at the drop of a hat...and if he ever hit my girl...ill be knockin on his front door w/ baseball bat bottom line...hes about a 300lb guy and shes only a 135lb girl...give or take

TCracin440ex
08-19-2004, 01:50 AM
o yea and far as the drugs thing man...if they still beleive that dumb shyt even after u have had a lil pep talk w/ um

then make a sex tape w/ his daughter and give it to him lmao

j/k

but seriously....i hate to be judged and im pretty sure i kno how you feel....catch her rents alone 1 day and talk to them....be a man dude....if u cowart out then he will have even more reason to believe your a druggie...i kno if i had heard something about some1 and they was to stop comming arround and stop trying...then id be like well i guess so and so was right....but if the person being judged was determined...kept comming arround kept trying to correct the stuff that was said....then id eventually begin to believe it

o yea a piss test would help out too just incase

SGA
08-19-2004, 06:16 AM
Hmm, kawasaki_ridah posted this on 08-04-2004. He has not posted since 08-07-2004.
Maybe he went to meet her dad and found out hes a member of the NRA? :p

phatswinn
08-19-2004, 12:08 PM
never had his problem, i usually wind up doing handy work for them and stuff, you know fixing there car, taking down a tree, ect. im an azzkisser but its nice to have thier parents like having me around instead of wondering how there gunna get me out before i pull a move or something.

WOracing
08-19-2004, 12:19 PM
love is love my friend....age is only a number, you will learn young grasshopper:)

i get alot of bs from people to about this...im 16 and my gf is 13