PDA

View Full Version : Lorettas :(

team_450_88
08-03-2004, 03:03 PM
Well saturday night wasnt a good night...I was racing 2 classes and it was the 1st class and 1st moto of the night for me...Well we took off the line and idk what happened but someone came across track and t-boned them...We both went flying and so did the qauds...Well they red-flagged the race I was unconcious for 5mins and woke up in a ambulance and dont really even remember waking up in the ambulance but I do remember waking up in the hospital..Well I had bruised ribs, suffered a concussion which lastes 2 days, black eye and some scrapes...well now I am gonna miss LORETTAs because the doctor said im taking to big of a chance if i go ride because ive had 2 concussion in a short period of time and a concussion is just like a broke bone you gotta give it time to heal....well I have 1 pic of the wreck but idk how to post but u cant really see much anywayz...the other guy that was in the wreck didnt go to the hospital that night but he went to the doctor the next day and he fractured his leg, which he just got back from being broke 2 weeks before..well ill be at lorettas from wensday till sunday but ill only be there to watch!! Yall should stop by and say sup or somethin,we should be hangin around doin nothin all that weekend.....well just figured i would let u guys know...later

motoman00440es
08-03-2004, 04:09 PM
well that sucks:(

08-03-2004, 04:45 PM
WELL THAT SUCKS

Berry
08-03-2004, 06:08 PM
yea it was a nasty thing to watch. really scared me to see u laying on the ground unconcious. glad everythings ok tho, see u at lorettas

TORO1968
08-03-2004, 06:52 PM
Be thankful you and the other guy were able to walk away from that one. There'll be more races... :)

team_450_88
08-06-2004, 07:25 PM
yea....im ready to get back out there!!

redroost85
08-06-2004, 09:09 PM
I know all too well about the wrecking, concussion, ambulance ride, don't know wtf happened thing I don't know.:(

Watching sucks I know.....but you will live to race another day and that's a good thing.:)

08-06-2004, 11:36 PM
ill look for ya

flyin#5
08-07-2004, 04:17 PM
it happens to the best of us. crashing hard happens, sucks waking up and all you can think about is when your going to go out racing in a while... then they tell you that you cant:( oh well, let it heal, you'll be back in no time.