PDA

View Full Version : help

theTman
08-03-2004, 01:53 PM
ok this is the problem,

i try to start out in 2nd gear, or im cruisin in 2nd and i slow down then go to bring it back up...it bogs really bad

should i drop a tooth on the front sprocket?

red2004 TRX450R
08-03-2004, 02:26 PM
how log have u been riding!!!!!!!!!

eather down shift or feather the clutch!!!!

theTman
08-03-2004, 02:28 PM
ive been riding for like 5 years...i do fether the clutch and stuff...but like when i go to take off or something it just doesnt wanna go

EXtremeEXer50
08-03-2004, 08:21 PM
i would check the carb and spark plug

Jingle 11
08-03-2004, 08:43 PM
ur just in to tall of a gear its not that hard to see. if u want more bottom go one tooth down on the front. or deal with it man. :rolleyes:

fastexgirl4c
08-04-2004, 03:07 PM
its cuz u dont knw how to ride.. u dont start out in 2nd.. unless ur doing a holeshot.. and when ur in 2nd and its boggin.. HELLO.. shift it.. it bogs..cuz ur in the wrong gear..learn the motor :)

theTman
08-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by fastexgirl4c
its cuz u dont knw how to ride.. u dont start out in 2nd.. unless ur doing a holeshot.. and when ur in 2nd and its boggin.. HELLO.. shift it.. it bogs..cuz ur in the wrong gear..learn the motor :)

:grr: dont be a *** cassandra lynn, at least my quad dont break everytime i ride it:devil:

"HELLO.. shift it.. it bogs..cuz ur in the wrong gear:
lets see...my 1st gear is like 5 mph...3rd or higher would just make it die....you need to learn how to ride:eek:

fastexgirl4c
08-04-2004, 08:19 PM
.. uhh 1st gear never goes fast on any quad.. :rolleyes: and im only tryin to help.. gosh:o .. .. y are u shiftin so fast from 1st to 3rd neway..again.. learn the motor.. and it wont bogg on u.. travis jon rushford:cool: :rolleyes: and btw.. i could kick ur ***.. so ur tellin me i dont knw how to ride:huh

theTman
08-04-2004, 08:22 PM
.. uhh 1st gear never goes fast on any quad.. :rolleyes: and im only tryin to help.. gosh:o .. .. y are u shiftin so fast from 1st to 3rd neway..again.. learn the motor.. and it wont bogg on u.. travis jon rushford:cool: :rolleyes: and btw.. i could kick ur ***.. so ur tellin me i dont knw how to ride:huh

:grr: u win damit

Toadz400
08-04-2004, 11:04 PM
.. uhh 1st gear never goes fast on any quad.. :rolleyes:

Actually when I rode the 450R it seemed to go pretty damn fast for being in first gear...never had enough room to shift into any higher gears in the kid's yard. Finally took it on his track, still couldn't get it out of second:confused: .

I would go down to a 14t...works awesome, you can start out in second gear no problem. It's also great for holeshots at a race, don't have to shift as much either when you're riding a rough track.