PDA

View Full Version : 300 is going.... going....

300EXrider02
08-03-2004, 10:36 AM
GONE!

Today a guy is coming to pick the thing up. To tell you the truth I am going to miss it, I put so much time and money into it, and I am loosing so much. :(

Out with the old, In with the new. I am looking at either the 450r/yfz....or one of the 250 fourstroke MX Bikes rmz/kxf crf and yz250f........I still cannot make up my mind, which is kind of a problem. I was originally going to get a cr250, but I have a thing for the new fourstrokes since I rode a yz250f... :eek:

I am going to my local dealer soon to give stuff a test ride, maybe I will stick with quads, its unlikely, but the new R or yfz quad will really have to make an impression on me to stick with them. Otherwise its a fourstroke MXer bike. :cool:

Has anyone run into the same problem? I personally think that bikes are a little more challenging and fun, but I havent rode the new honda or yamaha so I could be wrong, maybe they are a rush like bikes now....?:confused:

300exOH
08-03-2004, 11:51 AM
If you don't mind me asking how much did you get out of your 300ex?

Personally I'd stick with quads. I like them better than bikes because I can ride the quad more. We get quite a bit of snow here so a bike is almost useless half the year. Also mudding is more fun on the quads. I guess it depends on where you ride and what you like to do. Either way good luck to you

exrider360
08-03-2004, 11:55 AM
a buddy of mine is selling his rmz 5000 grand the thing is awsome shape its got

pro circtuit full syspem
filter
tag bard with pro corcuit perches
power now air flow system thing graphics kit all sorts of stuff he just dumped 2000 grand ro something that what he said into and hes want to sell for 5000

86350x
08-03-2004, 12:03 PM
I thought you said you already had "bought the cr250:rolleyes:

Get another quad..................................

CTmxyfz
08-03-2004, 12:10 PM
get the R or YFZ and finally show your *** up at Rocky Hill:D

300EXrider02
08-03-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
I thought you said you already had "bought the cr250:rolleyes:

Get another quad..................................

I met the guy, rode his CR, and was all set to buy it....If I said I bought it, which I am not sure, it must have been because I was so certain I was going to purchase it. I worked everything out with the guy, he wanted 2500, it was in awesome shape, and a 2001, with a deal like that, someone already came and bought while I was still counting my pennies so to speak.

I was too fustrated, so recently I kept the 300 for a little longer trying to sell it, and found a buyer. I rode my buddies 250f, and it was a lot of fun, so I am thinking of getting one of the 250 mx fourstrokers....

but hey knowing me, the kid coming today to buy the 300 will back out :rolleyes:

He came before and asked all about it, but he tried offering 3000 on the phone today....I said with a 2 year warranty, 12 different tires, sprockets, all extras including 3000$ of aftermarket parts, and the quad was serviced and taken care of more than myself, I am not selling this thing less than my origianly price...3500$ I bought it in may 2002, and only has a little less than a 100 hours.

its running on mobil 1 synthetic, and all K&N filters....

Whether all of you think that is a rip off I personally think its a fair deal.

anyway, I want to know if I will be happy with say a 450r, or yfz if I am up for more of a challenge, that is the original reason I wanted a dirtbike...but who knows, the new quads coming out are pretty amazing....

Test Ride time :cool:

300EXrider02
08-03-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by exrider360
a buddy of mine is selling his rmz 5000 grand the thing is awsome shape its got

pro circtuit full syspem
filter
tag bard with pro corcuit perches
power now air flow system thing graphics kit all sorts of stuff he just dumped 2000 grand ro something that what he said into and hes want to sell for 5000

why is your buddy selling his RMZ? What does he think of the bike? Has he rode the YZ or crf? how did they compare if he did?

sorry for the questions I am just trying to see how the kawazukies are

exrider360
08-03-2004, 01:21 PM
he pops used to own a 450 and he rode it he likes the honda his bike is relay nice its got awosme power he says he ride with 450s all day and he says that his bike pull right with a 2005 crf450 i will get some more inof fomr him on it he says hes gonna quit racveing and buy a bad*** as 50 there called SDg 50s thats why he selling it