PDA

View Full Version : Moderators need to clean HOUSE!!!

BeltSlipper
08-03-2004, 09:27 AM
I don't know about everyone else, and I'm speaking for myself not everyone else. But the Moderators need to clean house. I'm getting sick and tired of Posting replies to get slammed by some da@n kid who thinks they know everything. This Website is getting to be about the most negative site on the web anymore. Everyone who post something on here is the opinion of that person be right or wrong. If they post something you don't happen to agree with. Is it really necessary to post your "PROFESSIONAL KNOW IT ALL ATTITUDE"? Not everyone thinks alike. That's what makes this world go around. We are all different, with different opinions. So if all possible QUIT posting comments on how stupid or wrong someone might be, just because they don't happen to have the same opinion you do. This is getting way out of hand, and I feel that the Moderators need to ban a few people to set an example.
This post is the opinion of MYSELF and no others.
This website is to learn and build friendships, NOT to be slammed!!
SO PLEASE KEEP THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

theTman
08-03-2004, 09:29 AM
o stfu :eek2:

j/k man i agree..some of the things ppl say on here are uncalled for

Honda4trax250x
08-03-2004, 09:31 AM
its actually not near as bad as other message boards, but we should stop it early before it becomes worse

batgeek
08-03-2004, 09:31 AM
here's my professional opinion....

i don't agree with you, i think you are wrong. ;)

JR3
08-03-2004, 09:50 AM
"if u dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"

Cole Trane
08-03-2004, 09:53 AM
I agree that it's gotten worse in the last 6 months or so. JMO. I do think that the mods have cracked down on most of the people they see doing it though. You can only do so much ya know.

400EXrider#91
08-03-2004, 09:56 AM
i think it should be cleaned up some, but then i was one of those 13 year olds two years ago that "knows everything"

UglyMotha™
08-03-2004, 09:58 AM
buncha nancy's :o

ShiftFMX
08-03-2004, 10:30 AM
One member sticks out in my mind that always makes stupid comments...he rides a recon, anyone know who im talking about? :rolleyes:

Syrus
08-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by BeltSlipper
I don't know about everyone else, and I'm speaking for myself not everyone else. But the Moderators need to clean house. I'm getting sick and tired of Posting replies to get slammed by some da@n kid who thinks they know everything. This Website is getting to be about the most negative site on the web anymore. Everyone who post something on here is the opinion of that person be right or wrong. If they post something you don't happen to agree with. Is it really necessary to post your "PROFESSIONAL KNOW IT ALL ATTITUDE"? Not everyone thinks alike. That's what makes this world go around. We are all different, with different opinions. So if all possible QUIT posting comments on how stupid or wrong someone might be, just because they don't happen to have the same opinion you do. This is getting way out of hand, and I feel that the Moderators need to ban a few people to set an example.
SO PLEASE KEEP THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh.. k.

Quotes from your own statements answer your own question... "Please keep comments to yourself" and "Not everyone thinks a like".

Your right, everyone thinks differently, so thats why everyone post a different smartass answer on this website, its a forum, every "knowitall" is here posting there comments, just join in and look cool ;)

Keeping comments to yourself would be something you need to do from the looks of it, your *****ing to the moderators like they have no life and all they are on this planet for is to watch over this lil forum.. Guess what, they dont get paid for it, they do it to be nice guys, so sit back, and let them abuse their powers :macho

The kids that think they knowitall, ususaly get bashed for saying dumb things anyways, so just listen to the dominate users and be a happy poster :)

-Syrus

QuadJunkies
08-03-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by BeltSlipper
SO PLEASE KEEP THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO

YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

You are gonna have that"know it all" attitude EVERY site you go to.......Dont be thinking we dont ban around here,cause we do alot of them you dont even see or know about........:eek2: We all try to be fair and givce everyone a chance to shape up(depending on the sitation also) As far as cleanming house......Do you think we all just sit on Exriders 24/7??????:huh We have lives,jobs familes and we also like to go and ride ourselves once in awhile!!!:p If we banned EVERYONE for opinions we all would be banned.......:o people should be more tactful on how they word something so others dont take offense and Constuctive critisism should be taken just as that.....

86350x
08-03-2004, 11:38 AM
My cats breath smells like catfood:confused:

JOEX
08-03-2004, 11:58 AM
;)

86350x
08-03-2004, 12:10 PM
I heard you have sex with your cat:confused: :p

QuadJunkies
08-03-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
I heard you have sex with your cat:confused: :p :eek:

08-03-2004, 12:28 PM
Someone ban this annoyance!

theTman
08-03-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by smarty pants

who you?:p

Pappy
08-03-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by smarty pants

DONE.

next subject

UglyMotha™
08-03-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
DONE.

next subject

didn't take long, what a retard, he just needs to stay gone :rolleyes:

kamikaze_rzrbak
08-03-2004, 12:57 PM
hey that wasnt nice pappy.:rolleyes:

j/k i had a feeling that guy was going to be an idiot

UglyMotha™
08-03-2004, 01:01 PM
he's a regular :o

400exmom
08-03-2004, 01:03 PM
im in ****** mode since sunday i wont say chit..

just wanted to get in here before the lock down~*

exrider360
08-03-2004, 01:16 PM
pappy thanks for banning i think he made a new name fancy pants hes retared

QuadJunkies
08-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
DONE.

next subject :p

Pappy
08-03-2004, 01:33 PM
the best advice i can give you folks....

1) realize there are people here for the sole purpose of annoying others

2) azzholes are like a stray cat...if you feed them they keep coming back for more:o

UglyMotha™
08-03-2004, 01:36 PM
reooooow :o

Cody_300ex
08-03-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
One member sticks out in my mind that always makes stupid comments...he rides a recon, anyone know who im talking about? :rolleyes:

Brians not a know it all! and when he makes stupid commets he usally just jokin with them. I know a couple of members that have been some a-holes/bashers hear lately but im not gunna ***** and tell the world.

08-03-2004, 01:47 PM
WE NEED TO KLEEN THIS **** UP< LIEK WE"RE DOING OVER IN IRAQ YEAHEYEYAHAYEAHYEAH

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRR!!!!!

Ryan
08-03-2004, 01:57 PM
My guess is Smarty Pants is the unfamous MastaOfDisasta :rolleyes: . I thought that IP was banned awhile ago.

SRH
08-03-2004, 04:47 PM
this stuff goes omn all the time everywhere on the internet, the moderators read the same stuff u do, no need to post it, if you cant handle it turn your computer off and stop whining :macho

brian-250
08-03-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
Brians not a know it all! and when he makes stupid commets he usally just jokin with them. I know a couple of members that have been some a-holes/bashers hear lately but im not gunna ***** and tell the world.

thanks Cody.:o ;)