PDA

View Full Version : RAZR 2 vs. HOLESHOT XCR??

Drtridr18
04-03-2002, 04:13 PM
I'm wondering how the razr2's and the xcr's would compare, seems like they are designed for about the same thing.

Does anybody here have razr 2's yet? I'd like to get new tires soon, but i'd like something different than holeshot fronts, know they're good, but seems like everybody has them...want something different.

thanks!

RideRed04
04-03-2002, 04:15 PM
I am pretty sure that both of those are rear only tires, could be wrong. I think either one would be good, but I would get a razr 2 just because I have been impressed with the razr tire.

bigbadbrad
04-03-2002, 04:32 PM
the razor 2s are front and rear. I think the xcrs are rear only. I would get the razor 2s because u would get more traction and the holeshots are basicly the same patern as the regular holeshots and everyone has them. the only diff between xct hole shots and thxcr is one is 22 and the other is 20
check out the razor 2s at www.maxxis.com :)

NJ300ex
04-03-2002, 05:01 PM
I think maxxis puts out a better product than ITP. I would go with the razr's or razr 2's.

Tommy 17
04-03-2002, 05:20 PM
i like the holeshot tires better then the razrs... i think they last longer and hook up better in most conditions.... i have the xcs and they hook up great in every condition but snow, never got a hole, still have tread and i had them for over 1 1/2 years(riding roads trials and mx tracks)...

i have 1? why would it matter if alot of people run the tire... i think i would go with the tire that people run bc it probably last longer and hooks up better... i wouldn't get a tire bc someone else has it!!!