PDA

View Full Version : x-2 pocketbike for sale

400exbiggun
08-02-2004, 07:54 PM
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:23 pm Post subject: Pocket bike for sale!!

Hey guys i have a pocketbike for sale. Its the x-2 with the CVT transmission. The motor was JUST broken in and its really fast. This bike is fast for a pocket bike. It has lights a horn, electric start, blinkers, rear brake light. It used to have a speedometer but i took it off. It was acting funny, but now it seems since that is not drawing power it goes 2 mph faster NO LIE. You can buy a new one for $32 shipped if you want it.

electric start works horn is really loud its great. Neighbors complain too much and i owe $1000 on my JEEP so i need to pay that off.
I dont have a exact picture of the bike but this is it.

Asking $400. You can pick it up and UNLIKE ppl on ebay i will ship at ACTAUL cost which might be between $50-70
I paied $550 shipped and only had it like 2 weeks.

taking offers.

this bike is basically new only some bolts came loose but they were tightened up and she starts and idle's fine. I always ran maxima castor 927 and at the reccomended 25:1 ratio although you can lean it out.

there is a picture the bike is black, but it appears that it came from the factory black that was painted over a red bike. Looks fine but it has a few scratches from when i accidently pushed it into the shed and it touched the tecate...easy touchup or stickers

AGAIN THIS BIKE IS BRAND NEW PRACTICALLY

http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/f5/ba/f9_1.JPG

and i know someone is going to say that you can get them for like $350 new on ebay...well you are also paying $130 shipping.

Make me offers NOTHING STUPID

300exdragracer
08-02-2004, 08:04 PM
i sell mine for a lil more then that even i recomend buyin it from

400exbiggun
08-02-2004, 08:06 PM
thank you

and i SWEAR you will not know this bike is used by the way it runs. It only has a few little scratches (yes i can get a close up if you want)
filter was cleaned and plug was changed

if you are interested i will give FULL details too much to type

400exbiggun
08-10-2004, 08:35 PM
need to sell:(