PDA

View Full Version : Adjustable rear linkage? & rear end bucking!!

Zingnut
04-03-2002, 03:40 PM
I have heard that these ride height adjustable rear shock linkage exist, but have never heard or read much on them. My question is who makes them how much and whats the benefit to these. I am having a time with bringing my rear suspension in tune with my riding style.

Maybe you can also give me advise on that. I am running stock rear with the preload out to the last thread (softest seting). I have the compression set to the softest and the rebound I have tried in both the softest and hardest. I am experiencing a rear jump when hitting surprise foot high bumps. When this happens the rear bucks up and gives me a ride. Not uncontrolable but I know that it could be prevented. I have no real test area for this at my house and just am wondering if anyone can bring light to this issue. I am 6' tall and 155lbs. If any other info is needed to give me a good answer please ask and I can comply.

Thanks

RollAxis400ex
04-03-2002, 04:21 PM
most of the time when you have problems like the rear end bucking it is because you are sitting to far forword next time try sitting a little back more and the weight adj should help with the bucking