PDA

View Full Version : Cam and WB pipe for SALE

Thump_It
08-02-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm selling my White Bros. Aluminum Race full system and CRF cam. Both have only 15hrs on them. They both made a huge increase in power. Was at the dunes this last weekend and was kick'n some @ss draggin. Both are in mint condition. I'm selling due to the noise violation ticket that I got. The Ranger tested me at 99 decibals, legal limit, 93. Let me know if you are interested in the pipe or cam, or both.

400exracer08
08-02-2004, 06:09 PM
how much do you want for the pipe?

Thump_It
08-02-2004, 06:37 PM
I bought it for $610, I'll sell for $510.

SandDuner
08-09-2004, 01:02 PM
that seems a little high but what do i know:D :devil:

Thump_It
08-09-2004, 09:50 PM
What sounds like a good price to you then? How much could you get a brand new Aluminum Race System for? I don't think I'm gonna sell it, but would like to know what you think a fair price is.

chris450R
08-09-2004, 10:20 PM
hey thumpit do you have any pics of the pipe of your 450?

SandDuner
08-09-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Thump_It
What sounds like a good price to you then? How much could you get a brand new Aluminum Race System for? I don't think I'm gonna sell it, but would like to know what you think a fair price is.

u dont have to go all balistic on me now:rolleyes: I just said cause i see the aluminum race for in mags for 564 or so. So like say o.b.o or not any lower than 480. or 490. that is a price that is pretty good.

SandDuner
08-09-2004, 11:54 PM
ok just found it for 546.99 and that is BRAND NEW in atvaction. It is the one with the 05 yfz that is black and yellow.:devil:

Thump_It
08-10-2004, 06:06 PM
Lol, I wasn't getting defensive (or going ballistic). I was just wondering what you got your pipe for. When I bought mine the pipes were fairly new so they were marked way up. I bought mine for around $600 so I thought around $500 was fair. But, thanks for the info. I like the pipe a lot, the only reason I was going to sell it is because of the noise and getting tickets out in the dunes.

No I don't have any pics of my bike or the exhaust. Hopefully I'll be getting them soon though.

SandDuner
08-10-2004, 10:09 PM
ok sorry....lol:p no i do not have one i have a hmf but though i would let u know what i found some prices for the lowest is 546. so say 500 is the lowest i would go. not anylower than that and good luck.:devil:

SandDuner
08-10-2004, 10:11 PM
how do u like your paddles do they hook up pretty good I have sand stars on mine and i like them but are getting kind of wore down so my next paddle is going to t probaly be the hauler just want to now how u like them.

Thump_It
08-11-2004, 06:39 PM
I really like my haulers. They are 20x10x10 8 paddles and hook up really well. Sometimes when I drag on flat ground they will spin but otherwise they are awesome. Some people say it is harder to kick the bike around and side hill but I have not had any problems doin so, and I love messin around on the sides of hills. I don't think i'll ever use another paddle on my R.

Oh, and how do you like your HMF and is it loud?

SandDuner
08-11-2004, 11:25 PM
My hmf did wonders for my quad I could really tell a difference in it. I have pics if u want to see it. the pics kinda suck though it looks better in person. I will not be able to send them to u till the 23 cause we are going to Saint Anthonys the 14-22. It is not what i call LOUD but u can be heard if u want to. I think somewhere it said it is 98 or so db. How do u like your alumiun (sp) whit bros pipe are u going to get a different pipe If u want we can talk about it when i get back from saint A's is your pipe loud. Like maybe we could trade cause i have a quite core for it and people said it is with the quiet core is in the low 90's. Just a thought. Oh about your paddles do u wish u had 8 paddles or 9 paddles what do u think would work better? thanks

Thump_It
08-12-2004, 06:06 PM
I really like my pipe. I've dragged many other 450R's and haven't had a problem pulling away from them. I think I'm gonna keep my pipe just because I spent a lot on it and I guess i'm willing to risk getting the $75 noise violation. I'm glad I went with the 8 paddle because with 9 I don't think it would be possible to get a good launch and keep the front wheels on the ground without a longer swinger. The 8's hook up just fine and do everything I want....I like to ride real aggressibe and do all kinds of hillclimbs, sidehills, drags, jumps....8 paddles are the way to go in my opinion.

SandDuner
08-13-2004, 09:52 AM
hey ok thanks for the paddle info.:devil: