PDA

View Full Version : s10 pickup truck f/s or f/t

Ridinred02
08-02-2004, 09:12 AM
hey everyone, im located in Center Valley PA 18034.....

ive got...

87 s10 single cab ext. bed 2wd....its stick

it has a blown motor and is missing few parts, i've gotten it off a friend of mine for a few hundred bucks...was going to stick my small block in it and put an air ride suspension on it...but decided to get a blazer (im more into offroading)...this trucks motor is blown, and it is missing some engine components..

i will be getting pictures real soon to post...the doors i had started to shave and put clickers on but only got part way...the truck has a dozen little rust holes that were patched...it is blue.but has the silver/gray rust patches on it...the interior is blue and the tires have 50% of tread (5 lug) it would be a good truck to use if you would stick a new motor in...fender wells come with it..hood and quater panels are in the bed...along with almost everything else.....

if your interested in the WHOLE thing or parts EMAIL me at RIDEINRED02@msn.com

we MAY ship but wont go to far, we've got a role back that we can use....so if we do ship part way, it will be for an extra fee.....

make offers on any of the parts you want, will sell for dirt cheap....we have the title and all that crap

WILL TRADE FOR 300EX PARTS....LIST WHAT YOU WANT TO TRADE OR BUY...

welp, my aim sn is LMMRACING02

otherwise send me a email

brian-250
08-02-2004, 11:26 AM
Is this one the throttle body injected 2.5?

If it is, i need the main injecter O-rings, not the line, got one?:confused:

Ridinred02
08-02-2004, 12:59 PM
not sure, its missing some of the throttle parts