PDA

View Full Version : I sold my quad here's my new toy

stiffy
08-02-2004, 08:23 AM
I sold my YFZ and got a long travel 2 seater mini sand rail. It has a 2001 Yamaha R1 motor in it and it has chrome a-arms and Fox shocks all around, and corbeau seats I will try and post pictures tonight. I can't wait all I do is ride in the sand anyway. :D

Mxjunkie
08-02-2004, 08:27 AM
awesome, ive allways wanted one of them, post some pics of it when u get some :macho

fastblaster2002
08-02-2004, 09:06 AM
not sure what it is....but by the looks of things you had both a yfz450 and a 450R??? why would you sell the YFZ? i meen you probably found which one you liked better because you had both

post pics

Rip_Tear
08-02-2004, 05:12 PM
a sand rail is like a dune buggy for the sand, but usually super quick...

Lets see some pics!

Sportrax10
08-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by fastblaster2002
not sure what it is....but by the looks of things you had both a yfz450 and a 450R??? why would you sell the YFZ? i meen you probably found which one you liked better because you had both

post pics

I think we all know why he sold the YFZ and not the R...:devil:

Post pics of this beast!!! I love watching the climb hills up at the coal hill...:macho

Bill Fuller
08-02-2004, 05:43 PM
pics:mad:

400ex28
08-02-2004, 06:17 PM
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/postpics.gif

theTman
08-02-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by 400ex28
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/postpics.gif

:devil:

QuadJunkies
08-03-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by stiffy
I sold my YFZ and got a long travel 2 seater mini sand rail. It has a 2001 Yamaha R1 motor in it and it has chrome a-arms and Fox shocks all around, and corbeau seats I will try and post pictures tonight. I can't wait all I do is ride in the sand anyway. :D Congrats girl!! Lokos like it didnt take you long to sell it...;) Letssee the pics of it!!!!!! Im jealous!!!! I swear if I ever got a Rail I would kill myself in one, they are such a blast to ride!!!:blah:

stiffy
08-03-2004, 08:39 AM
I got as far as saving the pictures on the computer but then it crashed and had just a blinking line in the top left corner I am bringing my laptop home today and I will post them.. It's the exact thing as these cars except mine is yellow and my corbeau seats are black and mine has Fox shocks not coilovers. We are just waiting for the wiring harness and pedals and steering wheel then we can go test her out at the dunes. Oh yeah I sold the YFZ cause I hated it. I think if my hubby didn't have a Honda I wouldn't know what I was missing. The YFZ is faster than the trx but I had to visit my chiropractor after every ride. I think I will like the rail though. www.shortsandcars.com Click on Images it's a 2 seater long travel.

QuadJunkies
08-03-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by stiffy
I got as far as saving the pictures on the computer but then it crashed and had just a blinking line in the top left corner I am bringing my laptop home today and I will post them.. It's the exact thing as these cars except mine is yellow and my corbeau seats are black and mine has Fox shocks not coilovers. We are just waiting for the wiring harness and pedals and steering wheel then we can go test her out at the dunes. Oh yeah I sold the YFZ cause I hated it. I think if my hubby didn't have a Honda I wouldn't know what I was missing. The YFZ is faster than the trx but I had to visit my chiropractor after every ride. I think I will like the rail though. www.shortsandcars.com Click on Images it's a 2 seater long travel. Ah... I know what its like to go to a Chiropractor.:( I would LOVE a YFZ though....Let us know how you like your new toy!!!:blah:

SHOCKER
08-03-2004, 12:54 PM
those are nice, congrats, i saw an article in sandsports about them they seem very nice