PDA

View Full Version : Winchester mx track?

Freestylemxr
08-01-2004, 10:09 PM
I'm racing with neatvmx at winchester mx this upcomming sunday and was wondering what the track was like. I have seen the sx track but not the mx track. I was just wondering like how many laps usually are run, track lay-out, etc. Any info would be real helpful! Thanks! :D

racer87
08-02-2004, 07:24 AM
The track is nice in the begining, then it gets rutted out pretty quick, the have a new section to make the track alittle longer, with a woop section and a new stup up that is pretty fun, we usually do 6 laps in the winchester series but can't remember how many we did last neatv race, but it does get rutted so hold on. Hope this helps ya, Joel.

P.S. i will be racing in the open C class on a white YFZ #87.

CTmxyfz
08-02-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by racer87
The track is nice in the begining, then it gets rutted out pretty quick, the have a new section to make the track alittle longer, with a woop section and a new stup up that is pretty fun, we usually do 6 laps in the winchester series but can't remember how many we did last neatv race, but it does get rutted so hold on. Hope this helps ya, Joel.

P.S. i will be racing in the open C class on a white YFZ #87.

look for me there. Racing Open and prolly 4stroke C #388

jason14x
08-02-2004, 08:26 AM
To answer your questions freestyler... The Winchester track stays good for about the first half of the day. Its a cross between Southwick and Jolly...some sections stay hard fast and smooth while others get whooped out.

As an NEATV official Ican tell you we will do probably 5 laps like last race with pro/pro am classes doing 7 . Hope this helps.

Jason NEATV-MX

CTmxyfz
08-02-2004, 09:08 AM
Jason, can i get my AMA membership at winchester as well?

jason14x
08-02-2004, 10:03 AM
CT , good question I dont know? If not then dont worry about it because that means they are not AMA sanctioned. If they are you should be able to get it there. Just make sure its an ATVA sign up otheriwse youll get all the motorccyle stuff and not the ATV newsletter and stuff.

Jason

Give them a call or e-mail the are good about replying.

Jason

Freestylemxr
08-02-2004, 10:03 AM
Thanks for all the help guys ;) I'll keep an eye out for all of you! I'm #52 in the air cooled, blue 02 blaster