PDA

View Full Version : Rico, Podium One?

cdalejef
04-03-2002, 02:14 PM
Hey Rico, do you plan on going to any of Podium One's wednesday practice nights? If so lets hook up and ride out there one wednesday night. For anyone else interested its in Charlestown, IN.

04-03-2002, 02:40 PM
Well son of a gun,,I didn't know they had practice on wednesday nights for quads..:confused: Is that something new there doin?? I'm most definitly game for that,,I'll even come in work early so I can go,,I'm gonna go check out there webpage for more details,,,thanks for the info,,that's sweet..:D

cdalejef
04-03-2002, 02:46 PM
Ya, I think thats new for the quads this year.

chris29
04-03-2002, 09:26 PM
Podium1 ain't lettin us run on their track this year. They suck for ending the series short for last year and mammoth east really sucked. I love podiums track and would love to go back but mammoth east is a joke.

chris29
04-03-2002, 09:28 PM
Rico You going with us to the second blackrock race or what get your crap together and lets race.

Braff1
04-04-2002, 06:32 AM
When I talked to Bruce, he runs the pro-shop there, he said that they were going to try to add on the quads races inbetween there dirt bike schedule. We recommended that they do it earlier in the season instead of late fall before the weather got wet and cold. I am going by there today or tomorrow and I will ask him if they have any tentative dates set.

04-04-2002, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by chris29
Rico You going with us to the second blackrock race or what get your crap together and lets race.

I sure is hon..:D

Braff1
04-04-2002, 11:19 PM
I talked to Bruce at Podium One today. He says they are going to schedule some atv events sometime soon. They have been working late to try to get the track ready for the MX season (started last week). The track looks sweet. It has a cross over tunnel now and they have added on more land. Bruce also was saying they redesigned the track to try to suit everyone from beginers to A class with rhythm sections and tamed doubles that could be triples for A class. He is going to let me know of the dates and I will post them when I know anything.