PDA

View Full Version : Scion xB

Honda4trax250x
08-01-2004, 02:34 AM
is it just me, or are these the ugliest things ever? i have no idea why people like em.

shed some light on this subject

Guy400
08-01-2004, 05:58 AM
Better looking than the Honda Element in my opinion but neither one wins any beauty contests.

400exdad
08-01-2004, 06:21 AM
They are pretty cool if you ask me. It must be the Pug or Shatzu thing.... so ugly they're cute. :)

chucked
08-01-2004, 08:56 AM
its junk, also only has 100hp

Woodsrider
08-01-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Better looking than the Honda Element in my opinion but neither one wins any beauty contests.

I agree 100% however, in the Element's defense, at least its interior is functionaly cool. I can't take a garden hose the interior of my truck. The Element has a lot of practical ideas all put into the wrong package.

ImSpeedyB:tch
08-01-2004, 10:27 AM
They are awsome oh and about the 100hp comment im sorry it wasnt made for speed:rolleyes:.....It was made for around town great gasmileage driving and its not as slow as it is made out to be even though its not quick by any means! But its not meant to be!! I would have one but they cant tow :( and not b/c of the power just b/c the dealer says not too... It is based completely off of the toyota echo platform which has a 1000lb towing capacity so why doesnt the scion? B/c they are ****ers!!!

chucked
08-01-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by ImSpeedyB:tch
They are awsome oh and about the 100hp comment im sorry it wasnt made for speed:rolleyes:.....It was made for around town great gasmileage driving and its not as slow as it is made out to be even though its not quick by any means! But its not meant to be!! I would have one but they cant tow :( and not b/c of the power just b/c the dealer says not too... It is based completely off of the toyota echo platform which has a 1000lb towing capacity so why doesnt the scion? B/c they are ****ers!!!

yea its a ****ter/budget car.

08-01-2004, 11:40 AM
the car magazines are saying for what you pay...the scions arent that bad..unlike some cars...like kias

MOFO
08-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by ImSpeedyB:tch

no, one of the main reasons it wont tow is because of the low power... thats a fact. Even if the factory said you could tow 1000lbs, you would kill that thing in a heartbeat.

LMFAO, I'd love to see an echo towing 1000lbs... those ugly POS cant even pull themselves...

400exdad
08-05-2004, 09:38 PM
The Echos are such weenie cars. The are tall and thin and when I see one, I just wanna get me and a friend on the fenderwells and turn it over..... That would be a hoot! :D Okay back to the reality of being a father.... that would be irresponsible! :D :D

Bubba
08-05-2004, 10:01 PM
i think they look better than the pontiac aztec...that was the ugliest thing.

TheFontMaster
08-05-2004, 10:14 PM
I totaly hate the xb. The xa wouldn't be as bad but it only has 100 horse power. Now I really like the new tc. 160 horse power, and that moon roof thing is cool.

2002400ex
08-06-2004, 12:35 AM
that one on mtv's pimp my ride was pretty bad.... but if i had it, i would sell it and buy somethin else :p