PDA

View Full Version : Bush or Kerry?

sparky450AR
08-01-2004, 12:38 AM
Which one? Dont tell me why, I dont want to hear the BS, just tell me which one.

batgeek
08-01-2004, 01:08 AM
here we go again....

kabd69667
08-01-2004, 12:01 PM
BUSH!

Pappy
08-01-2004, 12:05 PM
visualize bush and kerry on quads. i could see bush hammer down throwin roost, while i see kerry on a utility quad complaining his *** hurts:macho

XCAdam89
08-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Bush, Hands down :macho

Ralph
08-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
visualize bush and kerry on quads. i could see bush hammer down throwin roost, while i see kerry on a utility quad complaining his *** hurts:macho

what does that have to do with running a country? lol

im more bush myself but i just thought that was kinda funny:blah:

SHOCKER
08-01-2004, 12:13 PM
BUSH

Florida400EX
08-01-2004, 12:18 PM
I'd say with all the ***** bush has put us threw, he's done. Who knows though, I'm 14, and don't read or listen to the new news, I'm just sayin that there's a lotta people who hate bush here in FL.

Pappy
08-01-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Florida400EX
I'm just sayin that there's a lotta people who hate bush here in FL.

send all the bush you all dont want here:devil:

Ericthered rdr
08-01-2004, 12:22 PM
does this answer your question
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p6f5882bafeee98da35d3839ef4711a66/f79c6a0f.jpg

Ericthered rdr
08-01-2004, 12:23 PM

send all the ones without to me:devil:

Tommy 17
08-01-2004, 01:06 PM
on my way to nopi yesterday i saw the kerry carvan...

there musta been 20 cops guarding them buses on the way down the pa turnpike... they had helicopters and all kinda crap haha...

TC426EX
08-01-2004, 01:07 PM
BUSH!!!! I just saw him here in cleveland when he drove right up my street... Hes definitely got my vote even though I think both candidates are weak. I dont support all the ultra liberals and all the gay rights and secularist crap they stand for among MANY other things such as being WEAK on defense. I have not heard ONE person say they are gonna vote for Kerry because they like him or his policies. They only say theyre voting for him because he's "not bush". Thats some pretty messed up criteria to elect a president on....

MOFO
08-01-2004, 01:45 PM
I'd say with all the ***** bush has put us threw, he's done. Who knows though, I'm 14, and don't read or listen to the new news, I'm just sayin that there's a lotta people who hate bush here in FL.

ok, you hate Bush and feel he has done the wrong things but yet, you do not watch the news or pay attention to whats going on???

sounds like a typical bush hater to me... absolutely NO facts to back up your statements. If your going to publicly say you hate someone, at least state why.

honda350r
08-01-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
ok, you hate Bush and feel he has done the wrong things but yet, you do not watch the news or pay attention to whats going on???

sounds like a typical bush hater to me... absolutely NO facts to back up your statements. If your going to publicly say you hate someone, at least state why.

And where are your facts that support Bush as being a hero in your mind ?

batgeek
08-01-2004, 03:47 PM
here we go again...

MOFO
08-01-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
And where are your facts that support Bush as being a hero in your mind ?

I've made statements in other threads concerning this matter... please use the search feature.

I did not state any opinions in this thread, other than addressing someone who has. Its not a matter of Bush vs Kerry, its a matter of backing up your statements... that was my point! This person clearly stated he does not follow anything, written or televised, just curious what he uses to form his opinions... other than saying the general public in Florida does not like him and following along like a lemming.

SHOCKER
08-01-2004, 05:08 PM
yeah im agreeing with mofo, i mean if everybody jumped off a bridge in florida then the kid will follow the crowd and do it also, i think it was a good thing that we have gone to war, and im with bush all the way

redroost85
08-01-2004, 07:17 PM
Bush all the way.....I don't feel comfortable with Kerry being in charge of anything.:o

I'd reather ere to the conservative side of anything....I don't need the dam liberal *** government controlling even more of my chit!:grr:

BTW, let's all effing vote already, I'm tired of hearing all the rhetoric bullchit already!:macho

Rastus
08-01-2004, 07:59 PM
I'd most likely vote for Bush...., due to a few reasons...

One would be his stance on gay marriage..., I mean.., come on... Even mother nature could tell you it's just plain wrong.

Another would be that he's not liberal. World peace.., right.., it's noble to think of a lasting world peace..., But it will never happen.

I agree that both candidates are kinda weak.., but I think I'd nod for Bush.

You hear alot from the Kerry campaign about what he did in 'Nam.., and what he will do..

But what has he done all these years as a Senator? Can you think of an important piece of legislation that has his name on it?

Well.., I'll get off the soapbox now.

My 2 cents.

ThyJuGGaLo
08-01-2004, 08:09 PM

y'all don't hate bush, you just don't understand how to vote for him

mopar 400
08-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Vote for bush at least he got some BALLS
:macho

FastHonda400ex
08-01-2004, 11:09 PM
BUSH!

If you want even more of your riding areas closed, just vote for Kerry.

"A vote for Kerry, is a vote for Osama"

Butters
08-01-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by FastHonda400ex
BUSH!

If you want even more of your riding areas closed, just vote for Kerry.

"A vote for Kerry, is a vote for Osama"

because he can directly close them :rolleyes:

Chef
08-01-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by ThyJuGGaLo
y'all don't hate bush, you just don't understand how to vote for him

LMFAO!!!

Fender Bender
08-02-2004, 12:37 AM
http://www.s10forum.com/luni/stupid-answer.jpg

Bush '04

bluebaron
08-02-2004, 12:44 AM

bush cant even ride a bike with out falling off! haha,

Chef
08-02-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by bluebaron

Atleast he had balls enough to try it!

Fender Bender
08-02-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by bluebaron

Uhh, your saying bush is dumb...yet you can't figure out vBcode in your sig? You dill weed...

bluebaron
08-02-2004, 01:20 AM
wow, buddy dont take it so seriuos, you dont have retaliat(damn i cant spell) umm how old are you, its just you did something a little kid would do. also i think bush is a decent president, he just does some dumb stuff:o

Fender Bender
08-02-2004, 01:33 AM
You made the comment, so I busted yer nutz. How serious does it get.. :cool:

Chef
08-02-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
You made the comment, so I busted yer nutz. http://www.s10forum.com/forum/images/smilies/poopbanana.gif How serious does it get http://www.s10forum.com/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Dude you own page tree...:macho

bluebaron
08-02-2004, 01:39 AM
i was just looking at your web site, and it said you had a super chip for you s-10, is it a good mod, notical hp, or anything special?:confused: and what does it top out at

Fender Bender
08-02-2004, 01:41 AM
Yeah, you do notice a difference... it's programmable so you can change a lot of things, such as shift points (a/t) and where it governs. Worth the money for sure.

I have it set to cut off at 130...no real need to go that fast, I don't have worth a chit front shocks so it doesn't get along with wavy roads.

bluebaron
08-02-2004, 01:43 AM
how do you like your shaved doors, i was thinking about them, they look tits

Fender Bender
08-02-2004, 01:50 AM
I like the clean look, but if you ever do get them be sure and leave a wire to your relay, that way if your battery runs down you can use another battery to open the door, or just use a mechanical cable.

Out_Sider
08-02-2004, 01:56 AM
i hate them both

MOFO
08-02-2004, 04:37 AM
Hey kids, how about using the PM feature. No one wants to see your chit chat in this thread!

Tantal
08-02-2004, 06:50 AM
Bush.

tore up
08-02-2004, 11:11 AM
Bush, Kerry, --- whatever!!! Now back to the important subject!!! how bout that S-10!!!:D

SSRedRider
08-02-2004, 12:23 PM
Who cares? Neither one of them ride, and just what will they do for me if one of them get elected? Nothing.

Fender Bender
08-02-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Hey kids, how about using the PM feature. No one wants to see your chit chat in this thread!

Thanks for the tip! http://www.s91678300.onlinehome.us/forum/images/smiles/thumb.gif

SGA
08-02-2004, 12:53 PM

Originally posted by Ericthered rdr
send all the ones without to me:devil:
LMAO! :D Oh, I vote Bush.

sparky450AR
08-02-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
what does that have to do with running a country? lol

im more bush myself but i just thought that was kinda funny:blah:

Our country is fourwheeler country. :D

sparky450AR
08-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
here we go again...

LMAO at the second one.

sparky450AR
08-02-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by SSRedRider
Who cares? Neither one of them ride, and just what will they do for me if one of them get elected? Nothing.

They may not affect you personally, or instantly.....but they will be running your country, your home.

SSRedRider
08-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Quote from sparky450AR

Lets see I think that the congress actually runs the country, or we could have a dictator. And I haven't seen either one of them putting food on my table, or making me a garage to put my truck in, or just helping me in general. Bush did give back some of the my tax money, but for some reason I feel something in my back. I would like some help making the ol house payment, but haven't seen any help from either.

I have only voted once in my long life and it was for Clinton he liked bush.

tore up
08-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by SSRedRider
Quote from sparky450AR

Lets see I think that the congress actually runs the country, or we could have a dictator. And I haven't seen either one of them putting food on my table, or making me a garage to put my truck in, or just helping me in general. Bush did give back some of the my tax money, but for some reason I feel something in my back. I would like some help making the ol house payment, but haven't seen any help from either.

I have only voted once in my long life and it was for Clinton he liked bush.

Yes he did!!!!! :huh :blah: :D

SRH
08-02-2004, 05:23 PM

i see it this way, bush drinkin a beer snortin some coke riding with no helmet or shirt on a raptor doin like 60 down the road,

then u see kerry on this super trick 450r or yfz practing on a mx track *****ing about his suspension setup *****ing about his gearing and everything all upset but his mehcanic just keeps doin his best tryin to keep him happy

bush doesnt care tho hes getting american star a arms and a dura blue lowering kit and a six pack raack and his uncle darryl made him a hitch to drag deer out of the woods

MXER017
08-02-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i see it this way, bush drinkin a beer snortin some coke riding with no helmet or shirt on a raptor doin like 60 down the road,

then u see kerry on this super trick 450r or yfz practing on a mx track *****ing about his suspension setup *****ing about his gearing and everything all upset but his mehcanic just keeps doin his best tryin to keep him happy

bush doesnt care tho hes getting american star a arms and a dura blue lowering kit and a six pack raack and his uncle darryl made him a hitch to drag deer out of the woods

LMAO Thats great and sounds kinda true....did you see that fo real or just make it up?:)

kabd69667
08-02-2004, 07:39 PM
A few reasons not to vote for Kerry

1) Say good-bye to your gun rights. John Kerry is more of a threat to the 2nd ammendment than Al Gore ever was. I'm just waiting for the NRA to get involved in this election.

2) As someone posted above, when are we going to hear about the 20 years Kerry has spent in the Senate?? His campaign is pushing the "war hero" front way too much. Only 1 of his 20 brothers in his swiftboat crew supports him. www.swiftvets.com

3) John Kerry is all for abortions. This is all up to the voter's opinion, but in my mind, its completely wrong.

4) Stem cell research will be legal

5) John Kerry is just a name on the ballot for the dems. They want She-Clinton to get the nod for 2008.

Like many liberals, John Kerry may have some good ideas, but presents no way to acomplish these goals.

PHIL_B54
08-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by kabd69667
John Kerry may have some good ideas, but presents no way to acomplish these goals.

he said the other night about increasing troop numbers, pay them better and better equip them. hey i agree with all of that...and he also said reduce the deficit :confused: i agree with that too, but i dont see spending more, and then saving money

atleast i can predict how bush will deal with issues...with a boot in their ***

Pappy
08-02-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by SRH

to be 100% honest, i dont see Kerry's woman letting him near anything dangerous. She will be running the country not kerry.

and i geuss coming from a redneck, gun toting, beer swilling, whiskey chugging, puss bangin, hell raising 100% god damn american ill give my vote to bush just to cancel your misguided, ill informed vote the *** out:macho

Florida400EX
08-02-2004, 08:45 PM
you guys took my post the wrong way. I'm just stating what I hear around my school campus. I don't hate or like any of the presidents, since I have never turned on the news or read a newspaper my entire life, simply because I don't realy care what's goin out of my town, cause that's not really my thing to worry about. If you like bush all power to you, if you like kerry all power to you.... I'm nuetral, and don't care who wins either way.

SRH
08-02-2004, 08:45 PM
to be 100% honest, i dont see Kerry's woman letting him near anything dangerous. She will be running the country not kerry.

and i geuss coming from a redneck, gun toting, beer swilling, whiskey chugging, puss bangin, hell raising 100% god damn american ill give my vote to bush just to cancel your misguided, ill informed vote the *** out:macho

thats just your opinion there is no right or wrong vote both are bad choices for different reasons

oh and obviously you rednecks are out numbered or wed all be wearing coon skin caps driving chevys, shooting guns and eating deer all that "fun" stuff ...*** tight jeans...skoal t shirts...bass boats....confederate flags...send em to texas, put a big fence up around there let bush be there president

and i did make that up about bush and kerry but i never said kerry was good he might suck on the track but hes got the right idea... i dunno you get the picture

bush has crashed riding a bicycles about 10 times in the last month.....

Pappy
08-02-2004, 08:48 PM
yeah i get the picture, the more i read from northeast liberals the more i like rednecks:devil:

SRH
08-02-2004, 08:50 PM
yeah i get the picture, the more i read from northeast liberals the more i like rednecks:devil:

whats a liberal?

acold7dusta
08-02-2004, 08:53 PM
bush or kerry...lets see.....NEITHER!!!!!:devil:

kabd69667
08-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by SRH
bush has crashed riding a bicycles about 10 times in the last month.....

Bush crashed this past month and once in the spring. If i remember right, Kerry crashed his road bike while riding in Boston.

And the last time bush went down, the article said he stood up, brushed himself off, and proceeded to get back on his bike.

SRH
08-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by kabd69667
Bush crashed this past month and once in the spring. If i remember right, Kerry crashed his road bike while riding in Boston.

And the last time bush went down, the article said he stood up, brushed himself off, and proceeded to get back on his bike.
yeah well its pretty sad if you dont get back up from crashing on a bicycle

dsracer666
08-02-2004, 09:10 PM
I don't care about any thing but money in my pocket! with clinton my pockets were fat, when bush came in they went on a diet!

bush was only good for finishing his dads work. time for new blood I just wish there was some one else to choose from beside these two.

Tantal
08-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by dsracer666
I don't care about any thing but money in my pocket! with clinton my pockets were fat, when bush came in they went on a diet!

bush was only good for finishing his dads work. time for new blood I just wish there was some one else to choose from beside these two.

:rolleyes:

The economy fluctuates - doesn't matter who's in office. Big business - big money run this country. Take a look at the bigger picture.

Bush doesn't bull**** nor tap dance like Kerry does... Kerry is a flip flopper - when listening to him speak you must slip on the hip-waders, strap on the tin foil cover, and keep the old barf bag handy - the BS gets deep and thick, stomachs get a churnin'...

There's no BS with Bush.

Bush '04 :D

WhiteBros400ex
08-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Kerry i guess but i really dont want bush in there so i guess ne one besides him will do lol

batgeek
08-02-2004, 10:08 PM
no BS with Bush?

hrmmm...if he didn't lie about why we went into Iraq i would be fine with that.

all he had to say was "we are going to Iraq, we are going to get rid of Saddam, and help them set up a new government...blah, blah, blah....", i would be 100% fine.

he lied and put all of our military at risk. not that Kerry is gonna be some bad *** as President...the guy is a freaking puthy. i like having a bad *** President, i like the fact that Bush doesn't give a flying f**k what the rest of the world thinks...but damn man...don't lie to your own people.

as i have said before, i am not voting for either of them...a liar or a puthy, you guys make the decision.

Bean
08-02-2004, 10:13 PM
if you dont like the war, or the way someone is runnin the works, shut the **** up, pack the **** up, and go to russia

GO BUSH

batgeek
08-02-2004, 10:18 PM
so i take it, you don't mind your President lying to you?

the war is not the issue with me. i don't like liars...i don't lie, i don't have any as friends, and i sure as hell don't want a blatant liar as my President.

Tantal
08-02-2004, 10:20 PM
no BS with Bush?

hrmmm...if he didn't lie about why we went into Iraq i would be fine with that.

all he had to say was "we are going to Iraq, we are going to get rid of Saddam, and help them set up a new government...blah, blah, blah....", i would be 100% fine.

he lied and put all of our military at risk. not that Kerry is gonna be some bad *** as President...the guy is a freaking puthy. i like having a bad *** President, i like the fact that Bush doesn't give a flying f**k what the rest of the world thinks...but damn man...don't lie to your own people.

as i have said before, i am not voting for either of them...a liar or a puthy, you guys make the decision.

Bush didn't lie about WMD in Iraq. He was given the info from numerous (reliable) sources (CIA, Putin, etc.). Also, WMD has been found in Iraq - not in the mass quantity as expected but it has been found.

Saddam never complied with the UN resolutions - he asked for it. Bush gave Saddam an ultimatum - Saddam wanted war. We gave him a chance to comply.

Remember the 8 yrs of tap dancing with Clintoon in office? Talk about stirring up a hornets nest. If you're going to do it - do it.

Bean
08-02-2004, 10:22 PM
would you rather get bombed and have more people die in the US if we dont get or try to get those responcable for sept 11

btw, they found traces and pieces of weapons, just not in the numbers they were hoping

batgeek
08-02-2004, 10:28 PM
the WMD issue...

i have no doubt that they had them...WE SOLD THEM TO THEM!!! :D

as i said before, all he had to be was honest.

we didn't want Saddam in power, we had to erase a mistake our government made more than 20 years ago. just say that, bomb the sh*t outta Iraq, dispose Saddam, install new government...and TAAA DAAA!! i wouldn't have any problem with that.

Remember the 8 yrs of tap dancing with Clinton in office?

not only do i remember that, i remember all the funding for CIA, FBI, covert and black ops budgets getting gutted while that neo-socialist was in office. thanks Bill.

batgeek
08-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Bean
would you rather get bombed and have more people die in the US if we dont get or try to get those responcable for sept 11

last i heard, Bin Laden is still running around out there... :rolleyes:

typical reactionary comment...how do you like having your civil liberties stepped all over due to this exact kind of thinking? (Patriot Act wheeee!)

Tantal
08-02-2004, 10:39 PM
Point is... he didn't lie to begin with. Just because we haven't (yet) uncovered masses of Chem & Bio munitions doesn't mean a thing.

Saddam knew we were coming, he prepared.

Tantal
08-02-2004, 10:42 PM
typical reactionary comment...how do you like having your civil liberties stepped all over due to this exact kind of thinking? (Patriot Act wheeee!)

The Patriot Acts totally blows my mind - talk about using the Bill of Rights as toilet paper.
:mad:

Not that the Gov. couldn't/didn't do any of the things listed in the "Patriot" Acts before - just having it all official - scary.

batgeek
08-02-2004, 10:45 PM
no...the point is...we wanted Saddam gone. that's where the lie came in.

WMDs was just the excuse told so that the general public didn't know we f*cked up when we helped the Sunni(Ba'aths, of which Hussein controlled) come into power over the Shiites.

see, y'all can learn alot from history...all of this is not recent. do a little studying first.

and yes Tantal...i know they are there, somewhere...buried in the dessert...but as i stated, that is not the issue.

honda350r
08-03-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Tantal

Saddam knew we were coming, he prepared.

So he hid the WMD in a better place then himself? He sure did not live in a very nice place for being so prepared!

Pappy
08-03-2004, 07:56 AM
we have already found enough WMD to kill over 100,000 people (which officially qualifies the cache as a WMD by NATO)but since it is up to the media to get that info out it was never given the proper credit the find deserved.

they found jets hiden under the sand so id imagine a 20 or 30 containers would be possible...ya think:confused: :rolleyes:

if 200,000 rags die so that 1 american is never harmed on US soil im all for it. For those that bash and bust on Bush i'd suggest meeting a few of the soldiers that are there and get thier take on alot of this. and i mean soldiers not weekend warriors pissed off because they never expected to actually see combat.

i have 2 buddies that are both on seal teams and they have told me repeatedly of finds of weapons and intel that has never been reported. i geuss its better to keep quiet and hunt those responsible then let it make the news so everyone feels good about why we are there

spincr4hire
08-03-2004, 08:06 AM
I'm voting for Ross Perot again...:o

batgeek
08-03-2004, 08:57 AM
my arguement was never about the fact that WMDs were there...i know they were(still are) there...we freakin sold them to them!!!

i was SPECOPS while i was in the Navy. i have many friends there, both SPECOPS and regular Navy that are over there now...not to mention friends from Joint Ops that i know in the Army and Marines.

the project i work on right now is dissemination of TS and Secret data for the warfighters in country as we speak, i see ALOT of information that is not released to the press.

Bush still lied about why we went there. re-read my previous posts, that is why why i am bashing him. Clinton didn't have the balls to go(or make a lie about why we would go), Bush did. it was always about regime change. Iraq's WMDs were either going to be used agaisnt their own people or a neighboring country. if we wanted to go after the real threat, why didn't we invade Afghanistan, more Al Queda terrorist cells reside there, they showeed they are a definite threat by attack our soil, Bin Laden's hide-a-way cave system is there, it has been proven that their government does fund terrorist activity...logical huh?

i believe what we did in Iraq was right...we got rid of a very bad man and installed a viable(by our standards) govornment...i just wish Bush had said that from the start, he played on our(collectively the US populace and our representatives) emotions from a terrible act, to take steps that Clinton's and previous administration's(except Bush Sr's) didn't have the nuts to do.

Tantal
08-03-2004, 10:11 AM
no...the point is...we wanted Saddam gone. that's where the lie came in.

WMDs was just the excuse told so that the general public didn't know we f*cked up when we helped the Sunni(Ba'aths, of which Hussein controlled) come into power over the Shiites.

He didn't lie - he had valid reasons for his actions. He stated on many occasions why we are there/going to invade. Saddam must go & WMD.

Tantal
08-03-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by honda350r
So he hid the WMD in a better place then himself? He sure did not live in a very nice place for being so prepared!

:yawn:

Are you kidding?

It's obviously much harder to hide a human than a lifeless object - like chem & bio munitions.

Example: bury chem & bio munitions 30ft. under the ground in the middle of the desert.

batgeek
08-03-2004, 11:25 AM
i give up...

you guys are right. Bush didn't lie to America(UN sanctions?....oh yeah! THOSE UN sanctions, lemme add those to get everyone all fired up!!). Iraq(not the terrorists) was the real threat to the US.

please refer to previous posts for the info necessary to understand the sarcasm.

remlapr
08-03-2004, 11:54 AM
I agree with the war because I feel it's made America a safer place in the long run - but I definately wish it wouldn't have cost so many lives, luckily all of the guys I know that got sent over have since return home safely.

I'm voting for Kerry because I can't stand how fiscally irresponsible Bush is, to think that we went from a surplus to a projected half trillion dollar annual deficit just makes me see red, I know it is at least partially because of the war(s), but my god - the spending is out of control.

The other reason I'm voting for Kerry is he is anit-outsourcing. I work in software so this is huge for me and has directly impacted me and people I work with. It's tough to sit there and merge code(sloppy, poorly structured code btw) that I just got from some dude named Ivan that works in Russia while some of my buddies that I used to work with got laid off and had to take 20k pay cuts just to be able to get another job.

Tantal
08-03-2004, 12:23 PM
i give up...

you guys are right. Bush didn't lie to America(UN sanctions?....oh yeah! THOSE UN sanctions, lemme add those to get everyone all fired up!!). Iraq(not the terrorists) was the real threat to the US.

please refer to previous posts for the info necessary to understand the sarcasm.

He in fact didn't lie. I corrected you way back in this thread, remember?

Saddam has funded numerous terrorists (you should know this) orgs all over the world - that doesn't make him and his regime a threat? He didn't comply with the terms he agreed to after GW 1. He had his chances - the ball was in his court - he blew it.

There are many more possible threats brewing all over the world, such as Iran, Pakistan, India, North Korea, etc.; we simply de-fused Iraq before they possessed they capability to do some real damage.

And again, NO, Bush didn't lie.
-------------------------------------
You were a member of the Teams, huh?

When did you graduate from BUDS, what teams/where have you served? We very well may know some of the same people.

kabd69667
08-03-2004, 12:25 PM
i give up...

hm...
Where Bush Got His Marching Orders to Iraq:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop
weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
- Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI), Tom Daschle (D-SD), John Kerry ( D - MA), and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made
a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 "San Fran Nan"

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies.."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
- Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others,
December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing
weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F.. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years .. We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapon stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the
production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation .. And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

SO NOW THESE SAME DEMOCRATS SAY PRESIDENT BUSH LIED, THAT THERE NEVER WERE ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, AND THAT HE TOOK US TO WAR UNNECESSARILY !

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PRESIDENT LEADING US TO WAR.

batgeek
08-03-2004, 04:12 PM
Tantal,

i was attached to DEVGRU as a comm specialist, not a SEAL :)

:) and onward with the discussion:

defused before they were a threat eh? LOL...you even stated amny countries that posed as much, if not more of a threat than Iraq did...and i stated one that easily made Iraq look like child's play...why didn't we "defuse" those threats before Iraq?

see, that just deesn't make any sense to me. there are underlying reasons why Iraq came about, you people just refuse to see them.

i think Sen Levin summed it up best here...

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and threat to the peace and stability of the region."

"we" and "common" meaning both the Dems and the Reps...AGREE!!! "begin" meaning that is the first point of arguement....ie- the most important!

the rest is just catch phrase rhetoric to rally for the cause. neat how the politicians can spew out these things, have the press snatch em up and make the public believe it huh? victims of the US political propoganda machine, spin doctors getting paid. wheee! :D

you can honestly tell me that Saddam and Iraq posed a greater direct threat to the American populace more than the terrorists? c'mon now, i wasn't born yesterday :D

markdb420
08-03-2004, 05:42 PM
Bush because he is far better on the economy than Kerry and far more for letting the public actually use public lands and he isn't going to do "knee jerk liberal" enviromentalist crap like banning our riding areas, totally ban 2 strokes or force us to drive little $hit box cars!

Personally I like Michael Bednarik (sp) of the libertarians but he doesn't stand a chance of getting elected. If more people thought correctly we'd have true libertarian government! It would be best, just read what Thomas Jefferson and James Madison wrote and said.

Kerry really sucks, Ok dikhed we get it, you served in Vietnam! Tell your wife to STFU! These 2 dem a$s holes complain about health care costs, and then there was Edwards suing the doctors and health insurance companies! And damn, guess what, the premiums go up and that cost is passed on to the consumers, us!

Democrats are wimp Puthies, and against hard working americans, for whiny minorities (and lazy a$S white trash) and homosexuals and Republicans are far too beholden to the religious nut jobs!

Go Libertarians, nominate someone with a name and maybe you'll win!

I am union labor and will NEVER VOTE DEM! We have 4 hard core dem union guys at work voting BUSH this year. I keep telling them to think and they'll never vote for a dem again. It might hurt at first but even they realize that KERRY will hurt jobs with protectionism and kow towing to terrorists and french weenies.

Friends don't let fellow riders vote Democrat!!

sparky450AR
08-03-2004, 07:47 PM

you can honestly tell me that Saddam and Iraq posed a greater direct threat to the American populace more than the terrorists? c'mon now, i wasn't born yesterday :D

Tantal already mentioned that Saddam, leader of Iraq funded terroist groups. He was a mad man with weapons, im very glad we got rid of him, as are you. We have also seen bush's quote, saying we must get rid of saddam. So I dont see what your arguent is. :confused:

Very good thread IMO. Lets keep it up! and keep it clean!