PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Kinevel

ThyJuGGaLo
07-31-2004, 09:31 PM
anybody watch Robbie Kinevel Jump on the USS Intrepid? over a few jets and helicopters and chit. over 200ft, it was pretty cool. He had to lay it down and slide into hay bail or go off the end of the ship. can you imagine sliding into some haybails at 50mph?

brian-250
07-31-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by ThyJuGGaLo
can you imagine sliding into some haybails at 50mph?

No but ive hit a stack pinned in 4th on the 400.:o

SRH
07-31-2004, 10:16 PM
anybody watch Robbie Kinevel Jump on the USS Intrepid? over a few jets and helicopters and chit. over 200ft, it was pretty cool. He had to lay it down and slide into hay bail or go off the end of the ship. can you imagine sliding into some haybails at 50mph?

ok... first it was about 90 ft, 2nd robbie is a puss and has no bike control so he cant hit the same style ramp capes and seth use robbie kinda rides off a drop off at high speed, thats why he needs that drop in ramp, his bike is geared very high for top speed and doesnt have the acceleration of a bike like seths cr 500af anyhow robbies jumps are basically set up so that all he has to do is get the bike up to the speed which is all figured out, then just stay on the bike, but robbie doesnt know how to slow down, he panicked and nailed the front brake slid out and landed on his face, im sure those bails didnt hurt his big belly was some cushion , now if he just grabbed a bike and went out there i could see him making a mistake like that but they said hes been doing this for 20 years or something...wtf...and whats up with the paul mitchell stickers...

truth is pretty much any decent mx riders could go shut robbie down anytime

the only thing daring about his jumps is your putting a man who doesnt know how to ride on a bike and making his fat *** crash into haybails when he lands

Juggalo
08-01-2004, 02:21 AM
yeah robbie kneivel is a washed up peice of poop who cant jump a bike worth a crap. they do all kinds of scientific calculations for him so they know the exact speed he has to jump at to clear it. then all he does is look down at the speedo on his CR500 and ride over the ramp..and he still crashes almost everytime he does a jump. hes a joke. evel was the man but robbie is just living off his daddies name. even evel disaproves of robbie.

SSracingNY
08-01-2004, 07:38 AM
i wanna see him do it on a Harley. I must say his daughter is smoking tho. damn

Pappy
08-01-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by SRH
ok... first it was about 90 ft, 2nd robbie is a puss and has no bike control so he cant hit the same style ramp capes and seth use robbie kinda rides off a drop off at high speed, thats why he needs that drop in ramp, his bike is geared very high for top speed and doesnt have the acceleration of a bike like seths cr 500af anyhow robbies jumps are basically set up so that all he has to do is get the bike up to the speed which is all figured out, then just stay on the bike, but robbie doesnt know how to slow down, he panicked and nailed the front brake slid out and landed on his face, im sure those bails didnt hurt his big belly was some cushion , now if he just grabbed a bike and went out there i could see him making a mistake like that but they said hes been doing this for 20 years or something...wtf...and whats up with the paul mitchell stickers...

truth is pretty much any decent mx riders could go shut robbie down anytime

the only thing daring about his jumps is your putting a man who doesnt know how to ride on a bike and making his fat *** crash into haybails when he lands

so when will we see you on TV doing stunts:rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
08-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by SSracingNY
i wanna see him do it on a Harley. I must say his daughter is smoking tho. damn

i thought the same when i saw her on tv :eek2:

SSracingNY
08-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
i thought the same when i saw her on tv :eek2:

you see his granddaughter too? man she wasnt too far behind:devil:

markeg192
08-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
so when will we see you on TV doing stunts:rolleyes:

That's what I was wondering. I for one wish I could jump a bike like that.

ThyJuGGaLo
08-01-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by markeg192
That's what I was wondering. I for one wish I could jump a bike like that.

amen

redroost85
08-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Did anyone see the movie they made about Evel on TNT? Man, that chick that played Evel's wife was smoking dam fine hot!:bandit: Man, if I was married to that chick there would no messing around with other chicks like they showed Evel doing....:o

I'd be home with that hottie going downtown every dam night!:devil:

ThyJuGGaLo
08-01-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by redroost85
Did anyone see the movie they made about Evel on TNT? Man, that chick that played Evel's wife was smoking dam fine hot!:bandit: Man, if I was married to that chick there would no messing around with other chicks like they showed Evel doing....:o

I'd be home with that hottie going downtown every dam night!:devil:

once again, amen

SSracingNY
08-01-2004, 07:42 PM
once again, amen

hell yea. Glad i recorded the movie:D