PDA

View Full Version : 2 400ex's for sale or trade

buckeyenut
07-31-2004, 06:44 PM
I have 2 400ex's that I need to get rid of and here they are....
A red 2003 400ex bought new last spring or summer with the following aftermarket:
HMF full exhaust, UNI air filter, 12 holes drilled in airbox lid with those little UNI breather things in them, carb jetted, AC propeg nerf bars with heelguards, Renthal handle bars, Lonestear axle carrier, after market skid plate (not sure what brand), Pro Design kill switch, and probably more that i can't remember right now. I have two friends that have 400ex's with stuff done to them and this is faster then both of their's. It is in really good shape, the plastics have their share of scuffs and such but it still looks nice. I'm asking $4,200 for that one.

I also have a yellow 2000 400ex that I got on a trade a little less then a year ago I think. It has a Big Gun full exhaust, K&N air filter, jetter, Lonestar axle, front wheels flipped inside out for wider track, DG nerfbars, kill switch, Lonestar parking brake block off, and a custom front plastic piece that removes the headlights. hard to explain exactly what it looks like but give me you email and hopefully i'll be able to figure out how to send pics. it also has almost brand new turf tamers on the back but the fronts kinda need replaced. This one only has about 20 hours on it since I got it. It was just what my brother in law rode whenever he'd come down to visit but it seems to run pretty good, not quite as fast as the red one in a straight line but handles better. I'm asking $3,200 for that one.

Both have clear Ohio titles. I live about 20 min. southeast of Columbus.

Thanks for looking

bansheeman454
07-31-2004, 06:50 PM
i would trade my banshee with 4000 in mods but ur super far away an i cant travel that far

buckeyenut
07-31-2004, 07:04 PM
where are you? i can drive some...

sn0wrider
07-31-2004, 07:53 PM
hey man, i live in ohio.. austintown do you know where that is? send pics of both bikes to stoboy2069@aol.com.. maybe we can work sumthin out thx

bansheeman454
07-31-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by buckeyenut
where are you? i can drive some...

ny

buckeyenut
07-31-2004, 09:54 PM
sorry bansheeman but that's a bit too far, and snowrider, i pmed you.