PDA

View Full Version : WORCS Montecello, UT Sept 3-5th

LapTraffic
07-31-2004, 03:31 PM
Anybody going?

Long haul for me from Washington St, but not one I want to miss.

Anybody have any track info?

Duncanracer
07-31-2004, 08:16 PM
i'm debating on if i can afford to go....

depend son if i go to idaho

if i go i'll be N 26(I think) in production B, and 16-19 class...

Derno24
08-01-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by LapTraffic
Anybody going?

Long haul for me from Washington St, but not one I want to miss.

Anybody have any track info?

Whatsup Lap! How have ya been. Missing the race reports over at daleriders.:blah:

LapTraffic
08-02-2004, 09:36 AM
Dernoski!

Hows it been?

Im working on something a little bigger, trying to get it all straight in my head first. Hopefully it will come together

Had a horrible couple of outings at the last 2 races, goldendale and longview. Just not prepared, out of shape, bike wasnt set up etc.

After getting beat by a 12 year old kid on a blaster at Longview it kinda galvanized me.

I've lost 40 pounds (225 to 185) since the race in june and Im riding some of the most technical crap I have been able to find 3 times a week.

Quite a transformation.

So Im hungry enough for a race to drive 1150 miles to do it. Utah here I come :)

quadjeff
08-02-2004, 01:26 PM
40 pounds??? Holy crap man! Good Luck! You will like that new steering stabilizer on the open desert. Did you ever get a front end?? Do not worry just have a good time!!

LapTraffic
08-02-2004, 03:21 PM
LOL Jeff

Yep, had to go buy new clothes.

No new front end yet, Gonna hold off this year I think and work on getting the bike set up for 2005.

Been riding it stock and it hasnt really slowed me down. Though the Lower A arms are pretty much dented flat... Evans creek has lots of rocks. Just broke my second PRM skid plate.

We need to go ride again, no more excuses! :)

Doing my weekly 12 hours of maintenace on the bike putting it back together from this weekend, should be ready by thursday if you want to go. Friday at the latest, the Stem and GPR should be here by weds, cant wait to try it out.

AndreS
08-03-2004, 02:48 AM
wish i could afford to go with ya... i've committed to the top gun race already.
2 PRM skids already! :eek2: i guess 3 days a week at evans creek can have a toll on parts!
good luck down there, you've earned it!

Derno24
08-03-2004, 03:56 PM
Yo Lap is alive....I have been having the same issues with my series. Except I still need to lose more weight. I have been racing consistently, but not up to full otential due to the lack of west coast reports. So kick butt and post some on the riders!:D