PDA

View Full Version : South Central Illinois

markk
07-31-2004, 03:13 PM
Anyone from the southern illinois wanting to go riding, Somtime If u have a spot to ride, or we can ride some trails in my area! If you wanta ride just say and we can figguer somthing out!!!

TM426
07-31-2004, 03:58 PM
Im in northern illinios. Too bad Im always looking to ride. How far are you from the badlands?

Jwarren879
07-31-2004, 05:43 PM
I'm in southern Illinois sorta. I live about 15 minutes away from St. Louis MO, but I'll be at Eastern Illinois University in less than a month. Where exactly are you at? The only place close that I go to ride is St. Joe State Park in MO. Know of any good trails to ride in Southern Illinois? I'm always looking for some place closer.

--Josh

markk
08-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Im located 60 miles straight east of S.Louis, And i beleive the badlands are about 3 hours or soo, IM not exactly sure!. But Marion has some trails that are open to the public. But most the the trails we are riding on in this area are mostly private Poperty,

TM426
08-02-2004, 05:09 PM
Im like 3 hours the opposite way of the badlands. There should be a day that everyone meets at the badlands. There arent many spots to ride by me.

markk
08-03-2004, 12:19 AM
Meek Has/had an thread up about a ride at the badlands!!!! Anytime now!, Im kinda under a money issue, Id pretty well spend a little extra cash and race a local race instead of going to the bad lands, Bu after race season is up Im more than willing to go and meet up with eveyone, if the $ situation is good!

alwayssmiling67
08-06-2004, 01:03 PM
About an hour from St.Louis on the Illinois side
www.rorp.com

Having ATV Sled Pulls/Mudbog Races Sept 12th
Sept 12th
Park opens at 9am
Come Ride, Pull and Bog
Prizes!

Events are optional. Open Trailriding 9am-6pm
More event info:
http://www.rorp.com/EventsUpcoming.html

Pics from previous Pulls/Bogs:
http://www.rorp.com/Events/2004/05-31_MemDay/index.htm

Open every Fri,Sat,Sun and Mon 9am-6pm
700 acres wooded hilly terrain

soilworker
08-13-2004, 11:53 PM
I'm just outside Marion right by Little Egypt Off-Road. Deffinately worth the trip there unless you like MX. The track's a good beginner track but not much for anything else. Still fun to ride though. I'm there a lot and will be this Sunday w/450R, number plates say 4x. Might have a Cannondale there saying 440 too but doubt it.

sulnz450r
08-17-2004, 12:59 AM
Mark, do you ride on the south central track ? does it cost to ride on it ? Do you ride King City track ? does it cost ? Are your trails in Centralia, or Green Street ?

markk
08-17-2004, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by sulnz450r
Mark, do you ride on the south central track ? does it cost to ride on it ? Do you ride King City track ? does it cost ? Are your trails in Centralia, or Green Street ?

I have raced there hare scrambles a few times, an finished with a 1st and a 5th place finishes, But i dont care to much for there woods, But the Mx track looks awsome and they have a great facitly up there, Beside they need to invest in some flaggs!

I think riding at south fork (taylorville) is like 12 dollars a day, but dont hold me on that. I have riddin at King City track, It was pretty nice, as far as MX goes, but i didnt like the trail system all that much, But i have heard that i didnt hardley hit any of the trails!:huh But i rode for an hour just looking for others!

I ride on trails that range from (Salem) Greenstreet- ashley. And over to dix. Alot of them are private owned, and we ride with permession or with the person who ones the land.

I honestly dont care if i ride at Greenstreet again, I mean they have some good hills in the back there, But they have most of them blocked off at the tops, or bottoms now, And they alway lock the gate to get back to the cabin hills, So if u wanted to ride them there is only one way in and one way out if u sneak in. Prety much for us unless u have some private ground to ride on the best place around here is little egypt down in marion, or www.ltmoffroad.com

We can go ride togeather at greenstreet if u want, But im just not a real big fan of all the mud holes, And i have a place we can park at if u wanted to meet up there and ride one afternoon or somthing!

parkers30
08-17-2004, 08:48 PM
I live in Peoria part of the year....

I dont know if any ofyou have heard of riding area in Astoria, ILits awesome riding, we went there a couple times before I moved to MI for a few months, its a club riding area but the fee's are cheap, when I get backif you guys wanted to check it out I could get you there

sulnz450r
08-21-2004, 01:50 PM
I am not a big fan of mudd either, and as far as sneaking into greenstreet I am not a big fan on that either, especially when there is only one way out:( I have never ridden there but a guy at work was telling me about it. I ride out by the pipeline, on alma hatchery, it is not to bad . I have heard there is a place in Indiana, adicka, misspelled probably but anyway I hear it is sand dunes , sounds like fun.

markk
08-22-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by sulnz450r
I am not a big fan of mudd either, and as far as sneaking into greenstreet I am not a big fan on that either, especially when there is only one way out:( I have never ridden there but a guy at work was telling me about it. I ride out by the pipeline, on alma hatchery, it is not to bad . I have heard there is a place in Indiana, adicka, misspelled probably but anyway I hear it is sand dunes , sounds like fun.

Your right, I think it's Atticka, or www.thebadlands.com Yeah i have been there once so far, and it was pretty cool. There trails i didnt think where that great, But i think there are more trails than i found. But the dune things are like a kitty litter stuff, they really arnt sand. But as for climbing hills its pretty sweet!!!! i have heard about ppl riding out there in alma, But i have never been!

Metzroth
09-12-2004, 09:37 PM
Are any of u near springfield illinois?

parkers30
09-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Peoria, not too far

blasteracer07
09-15-2004, 04:17 PM
i live in southern illinois i live in carterville its by carbondale and herrin and marion

markk
09-15-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by blasteracer07
i live in southern illinois i live in carterville its by carbondale and herrin and marion

Isn't there a place to ride near Carterville, I thought that i heard somone talking about it!!!!,

Has anyone from Southern Illinois ridden around Iuka???

I was there last weekend, And if u want hills, They have got hills, Climbed all but 2, and i dont even wanta try those!!

If u have ridden there, could u tell me who owen that area?

roostin_dale
09-15-2004, 09:25 PM
I live right by Decatur, central illinois. We are heading to the badlands on the 25/26th if anyone is going....

markk
09-15-2004, 09:30 PM
roostin, u have that Bas @ss 250x dont u?? What other quads,bikes do u own???

roostin_dale
09-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by markk
roostin, u have that Bas @ss 250x dont u?? What other quads,bikes do u own???

yea i have that 250x....i also have a yfz450, a crf50...and i am very disapointed that i just sold my c-dale:(

parkers30
09-15-2004, 09:36 PM
why did you sell the c-dale, that thing was sweeet

Rdhanded2
09-21-2004, 02:28 PM
I saw a couple of you are from Peoria and Decatur. Where do you ride at?

parkers30
09-21-2004, 10:54 PM
I've ridden in Pekin at Chuck quad Track, South Fork in Taylorville, a sweet private club in Astoria, Badlands, more that I am forgetting

Moto92
09-22-2004, 11:24 PM
Im from Mt Vernon. I dont do any woods riding anymore but anyone that whats to ride an mx track can give me a yell. I go Little Egypt Offroad alot but its not the most challenging track.

Jwarren879
09-27-2004, 11:48 AM
Anyone around Charleston? I'm at EIU and haven't been able to ride since I've been here. I've heard that Mill Creek is close by and has some decent trails. Has anyone been there?

300racer
09-28-2004, 11:57 PM
I would like to go back to iuka mark the hills was sweet I got a message that said I could buy a set of a arms for 125 thats shipped and every thing so by next week the 450 should be safe to jump lol. if any of you people on here that like's to trail ride and are from so. IL I would suggest iuka and we also have rock crusher mark it isn't bad for a day of ridin.

markk
09-30-2004, 02:28 PM
Friday, OCT 1st is a much better day to ride, SO come on man, Calvin and I are callin in for work, (cuz we feel sick) and we are gona try to ride at Little Egypt in Marion, So call in sick tommarow, and il try to get my dads trailer, and ill try to pull the quads down there with the ELKY (lmao) just call me later and we will make plans!!!

Moto92
10-01-2004, 12:19 AM
Hey Mark, if your going to LEOR post back on here if the mx track is in decent shape. Its been a while sense Ive been there but last time the two bigger jumps up front were gettin some pretty good tracks worn in them.

markk
10-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
Hey Mark, if your going to LEOR post back on here if the mx track is in decent shape. Its been a while sense Ive been there but last time the two bigger jumps up front were gettin some pretty good tracks worn in them.

yeah man, we went to LEOR today, but they where closed, WE talked to this guy, and he said he would have let us ride there while he was working on a new AWSOME MX track, But he had to leave for work in like 30 min, so we went and rode at King City this evening, There was a guy there on a 400ex with some LEMODS Graphics kit! but he blewr up,

But about the MX track, I was down at LEOR a few months ago, and i didnt even notice the mx track there, But today when we showed up, The track looked AMAZING, I was wanting to go ride on it, even though i dont MX, But the whole track looked like it was being worked on, They had a bulldozer, and a dumptruck, and a backhoe out there workin on it, Hey man get ahold of me somtime and we can go ride at KING City somtime!, There mx track is about all i can handle!!!!

Moto92
10-02-2004, 10:40 AM
Thats awesome! I cant wait to go back now. And whats this King City, never heard of it. Drop a me a PM if you ever want to meet up somewhere. Thanks for the update.

parkers30
10-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Jwarren879
Anyone around Charleston? I'm at EIU and haven't been able to ride since I've been here. I've heard that Mill Creek is close by and has some decent trails. Has anyone been there?

I went there a few times about 5-6 years ago was a decent place, was $1 a day to ride ( yeah thats not a typo) I'd say check it out it wasnt hard to get to, should be really close to you

shortex
10-08-2004, 07:57 AM
It's changed, It is now $7 and they have closed off alot of the riding. If you are still in MI I wouldn't waste your time.

parkers30
10-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Me? not in MI right now, Parents live about 40 minutes away from there but it wasnt really worth it, thanks for the info, badlands is just as close and better

r00st
10-08-2004, 10:27 PM
im new to the forums.... (and actually have ds650 but am considering a 450r, so dont shun me just yet...lol)

i live in dekalb illinois....

i already posted in the badlands thread, but i will be there the 7th with my big orange ds, a couple grizzly 660s and a blue yfz

10-09-2004, 09:29 PM
All Illinois riders. There is a race next weekend at Henson's Motorcross track just south of Virginia, IL. They are running a race on Oct. 16 and 17. They even have a womens class. This track is a very family oriented track and is an easy to learn track. All of the jumps are built for quads and mostly quads show up. There are very few dirtbikes. Sign Up is at 10:00. There are a lot of beginners that show up to race so don't feel like you aren't good enough. roostin_dale can attest to this. Here's the directions. If coming from the south take Rt. 78 North out of Jacksonville, IL and go about 10 miles(you will go through some construction) and right after the construction turn left of Musch Rd. and follow the signs. If coming from the North go South out of Virginia, IL on Rt. 78 about 5 miles and turn right on Musch Rd. and follow the signs. See you there!

markk
10-09-2004, 09:36 PM
I wish that i could make it, But money is super short, Im just starting to like MX on my quad, But im still a woods warrior!!. Wish u-all luck!!!!!

10-10-2004, 08:26 AM
The price is $25 to race which includes your gate fee. If you just want to watch it's only $5 and I beleive the Women's powderpuff is $15 to race. Also, it is a VERY easy track and is small, but wide enough for 2-3 quads everywhere. They have to cator to quads because that is what mostly shows up. There are a lot of beginners from around the area that come and it is trophy only so everyone isn't out for blood like at some of the district stuff. Like I said before, it is a family environment and anyone that wants to throw a fit over a stinkin' trophy will be kicked out! Everyone is just there to have fun! I'll see you all there.

kx85rider300
10-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Hey i live in Greenup IL about 5 miles away from Lincoln Trail Motorsports (casey) they have some pretty cool stuff if you know where to go (SOUTH WOODS) they have some gnarly hills and stuff and i think its like $5 a day to ride? im not real shure i dont ride there a hole lot i race D17 about every weekend so im gone but anyways if your ever around there you otta check it out

Aarons 01 400EX
11-01-2004, 12:57 PM
Anyone go riding down near Coulterville? I'm a woods warrior.

markk
11-01-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by kx85rider300
Hey i live in Greenup IL about 5 miles away from Lincoln Trail Motorsports (casey) they have some pretty cool stuff if you know where to go (SOUTH WOODS) they have some gnarly hills and stuff and i think its like $5 a day to ride? im not real shure i dont ride there a hole lot i race D17 about every weekend so im gone but anyways if your ever around there you otta check it out

Every Hare Scramble that LTM holds is a district17 race!!!, I dont know about there MX series, but they have a nice MX track also!!

alwayssmiling67
11-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Nov 14th ride at Rockport:
West Central Illinois
Free lunch and over $3000 in raffle prizes!!!
More info here:
http://rorp.com/EventsUpcoming.html

Jwarren879
11-02-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Aarons 01 400EX
Anyone go riding down near Coulterville? I'm a woods warrior.

Is that near Waterloo or Columbia? I live about 45 minutes from both of those places and I think I remember hearing about a place to ride around there by that name. Let me know where it's at, what kind of riding it is, how much it costs, etc.

*edit*
I just saw you're from Maryville/Collinsville. I'm from Granite City, do you know of any places to ride close to home?

Thanks in advance

Aarons 01 400EX
11-02-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Jwarren879
Is that near Waterloo or Columbia? I live about 45 minutes from both of those places and I think I remember hearing about a place to ride around there by that name. Let me know where it's at, what kind of riding it is, how much it costs, etc.

*edit*
I just saw you're from Maryville/Collinsville. I'm from Granite City, do you know of any places to ride close to home?

Thanks in advance

Coulterville is down by Marissa, maybe 15 minutes away from it. I have never been there, yet. One of my co-workers goes ther eall the time and likes it. I may be going there this weekend. I think it is fairly cheap, I'll get more info for you.

I have a buddy that has some land over near Troy and we go riding out there.

alwayssmiling67
11-03-2004, 06:48 AM
Nov 14th ATV ride
Free Lunch
Over $3000 in prizes!!!
West Central Illinois
Rockport Off-Road park
Over 700 acres of wooded hilly terrain.
More info on the event can be found here:
http://rorp.com/EventsUpcoming.html

Jwarren879
11-03-2004, 08:30 PM
Coulterville is down by Marissa, maybe 15 minutes away from it. I have never been there, yet. One of my co-workers goes ther eall the time and likes it. I may be going there this weekend. I think it is fairly cheap, I'll get more info for you.

I have a buddy that has some land over near Troy and we go riding out there.

That doesn't sound too far away, I'm used to driving to St. Joe's anytime I want to ride (other than my yard), so anything closer than a 2 hr drive is cool with me. My little brother has a friend who lives out near Troy (off of Goshen Rd. somewhere) with some property. I have been there once and it was pretty nice, not completely legal tho. Let me know what you find out about Coulterville.

markk
11-03-2004, 11:20 PM
Little Egypt Riding Area, Is better than Coulterville, in my opnion, They actully have some nice rocks, and Good hills, and Trails. It located about 10min east out of Marion Illinois. On the highway that goes directly threw town!!!

Ill get back with some real directions soon, They are open Sat, And Sunday, ONLY!!!!

Aarons 01 400EX
11-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Little Egypt Riding Area, Is better than Coulterville, in my opnion, They actully have some nice rocks, and Good hills, and Trails. It located about 10min east out of Marion Illinois. On the highway that goes directly threw town!!!

Ill get back with some real directions soon, They are open Sat, And Sunday, ONLY!!!!

Here is their home page if anyone is interested:

http://www.leormc.com/

The directions are on there as well.

markk
11-10-2004, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the thread man!!!!!!!!! Anyone planing on doing any riding before its time to tear down the quads, if u ahvent already!!!!!

11-10-2004, 05:53 AM
Yeah, probably next weekend at Henson's motorcross track near Virginia, IL

Aarons 01 400EX
11-13-2004, 01:14 AM
Anyone planing on doing any riding before its time to tear down the quads, if u ahvent already!!!!!

Will be going this weekend and then skip the following weekend b/c of deer shotgun season. All I need is some idiot with a gun shooting slugs nearby while I'm riding.

markk
11-13-2004, 01:48 PM
Will be going this weekend and then skip the following weekend b/c of deer shotgun season. All I need is some idiot with a gun shooting slugs nearby while I'm riding.

That isnt any s**T, Im a hunter also, so i can understand, But this year im more into my quad, Its actully hard for me to find any places to ride during deer season!!!!

11-13-2004, 02:39 PM
I have a couple of places to go if you want to go with me. We'll probably start out around my house jumping some good dry dams and then go to Virginia, IL to a Motorcross track. That's only about a 10minute drive between each place. And if I get my TT track mowed before then we'll do a little racing on it. I'll have to break out the 250X and show up some 400ex's on it. hahaha It will be a good time and I'm expecting the majority of riders coming to be pretty inexperienced. The track is a very safe and fun track and it costs $7 to ride. PM me for directions to my house, where we will meet.

roostin_dale
11-13-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by ab****
I have a couple of places to go if you want to go with me. We'll probably start out around my house jumping some good dry dams and then go to Virginia, IL to a Motorcross track. That's only about a 10minute drive between each place. And if I get my TT track mowed before then we'll do a little racing on it. I'll have to break out the 250X and show up some 400ex's on it. hahaha It will be a good time and I'm expecting the majority of riders coming to be pretty inexperienced. The track is a very safe and fun track and it costs $7 to ride. PM me for directions to my house, where we will meet.

that track in virginia, IL is pretty fun!! Hey andy, how many more races are up there this year, and when are they??? I'd like to show up some 450's on my 250x next time I race there....instead of my yfz...

11-13-2004, 04:17 PM
The last race there was two weeks ago. I don't know when there first race next year will be. He wants to totally redo the entire track, but I think he should leave it the way it is right now and work on grooming the track and keeping water off of it first. It's a very fun track and good for beginners too. He needs a set of HARD whoops that take some technical riding to get through fast. He needs to make them long so it will be a good passing area. You and Troy want to come ride next weekend then?

trost66
11-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Any of you guys been to sunsetridgemx. It is a great place for mx. Lot of table tops and it is pretty safe. It is in walnut IL

roostin_dale
11-15-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by ab****
The last race there was two weeks ago. I don't know when there first race next year will be. He wants to totally redo the entire track, but I think he should leave it the way it is right now and work on grooming the track and keeping water off of it first. It's a very fun track and good for beginners too. He needs a set of HARD whoops that take some technical riding to get through fast. He needs to make them long so it will be a good passing area. You and Troy want to come ride next weekend then?

im not sure, he is still bein a baby from the wreck! i dont know if you agree but he gets on your nerves easy!! haha...

The guy is a descent rider but he doesnt know how to change his oil or clean his airfilter. For example, he wants to drive you your house (if he hasnt already) which is 2 1/2 hours so you can take his tie rods off, HOW HARD IS THAT?....he is a descent rider but he doesnt know very much....

I dunno if its just me but I think the doubles and rhythm section are really eays. He needs to put in a couple BIG doubles and a long rhythm section....

roostin_dale
11-15-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by trost66
Any of you guys been to sunsetridgemx. It is a great place for mx. Lot of table tops and it is pretty safe. It is in walnut IL

i've been there, thats a really fun track! www.sunsetridgemx.com

11-15-2004, 09:20 PM
Troy has already been to my house. I think they need to put in a difficult whoop section that are spaced a good distance apart like 5 feet and make them all different widths apart. This creates a lot of lines and is very fun to try and figure out the quickest line through. It also creates a lot of passing. We are going riding on Saturday at 11:00 am from my house if you or anyone else wants to go. I mowed my TT track today so we will play on it for a while and then go jump some dry dams in a field near my house. Then we will go to the track in Virginia to ride. Should be a fun day of riding. See ya there. And PM me if you need directions to my house.

trost66
11-15-2004, 09:22 PM
they have open ride every weekend until it freezes. I usually try to go every open ride. 450r number 166

12-05-2004, 08:47 AM
If anyone is interested there is a club ride in Astoria, IL next Sunday, Dec. 12 and I am planning on going with a bunch of people. I've never been to this club's rides, but I know 2 weeks ago that they had close to 200 people show up. I think there are a lot of 4x4's but there are also some sport quads too. The track they are riding at is Brushy Ridge MX and they are an AMA Dist. 17 track and also have a ton of woods riding that is the gnarliest stuff you've ever seen in some parts. So, if you like hillclimbs and huge jumps, this is the place for you! I will have my white enclosed trailer with the **** Tech ATV logo on the side. I will be on my Blue Houser CRF450 or Yellow 400ex. Come up and say Hi if you are there. Here's the web site to the club that is hosting the ride http://www.wciorvclub.com

hardcore300EX
12-05-2004, 06:34 PM
im from kendall county IL and i got three different riding places right around me. one in marseils called the cliffs. i also go to one in the town of wedron called fox valley offroad. the third one is buffalo rock whick is in ottawa. in the spring and summer i go to the badlands

markk
12-05-2004, 08:51 PM
UR soo lucky to have 3 places to ride. I have a few places to ride,and a couple good places, But u have to have permission to ride, and There is hardley any riding during Hunting Season!

Metzroth
12-05-2004, 09:27 PM
where in central illinois? I live in urbana but im in springfield to ride every weekend.

sampleez
12-09-2004, 11:48 AM
i live about 30 minutes south of metropolis and we have two mx tracks w/in about 5 miles of each other, West Ky Mx in Lowes, KY(mu uncles track) and whitemountain sx in Melber, KY. There is also a small sx style track in Fulgham,KY. Turkey Bay Ohv area is also pretty close, and it's pretty fun. i think i'm gonna try and race a few more of the Indoor races in Murray, Sturgis, and Duqoin

markk
12-09-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by sampleez
i live about 30 minutes south of metropolis and we have two mx tracks w/in about 5 miles of each other, West Ky Mx in Lowes, KY(mu uncles track) and whitemountain sx in Melber, KY. There is also a small sx style track in Fulgham,KY. Turkey Bay Ohv area is also pretty close, and it's pretty fun. i think i'm gonna try and race a few more of the Indoor races in Murray, Sturgis, and Duqoin

Did u go and watch the Flat Track (dirt bikes) in Duqoin?

sampleez
12-09-2004, 05:47 PM
no, but i've seen them at a few half mile tracks, and their pretty crazy. i am gonna try and go to the duqoin indoor sx race tho.

markk
12-09-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by sampleez
no, but i've seen them at a few half mile tracks, and their pretty crazy. i am gonna try and go to the duqoin indoor sx race tho.

When is that??? sounds cool!

Moto92
12-09-2004, 10:43 PM
Jan 8 is the next race in DuQuoin

sampleez
12-10-2004, 06:54 PM
hey fearthisracer what will you be ridin and what class, if you are......and anyone else that will be going to any of the murray, sturgis, and duquoin arenacross races

Moto92
12-11-2004, 12:03 AM
I wont be racing because Ive got my 400 all back to stock and sold. But my friends I race with run Open AM Trophy.

markk
12-11-2004, 01:35 PM
Anyone wanta ride tommarow in King City Dirt Riders, Ill be there with a few other exrider members!

Aarons 01 400EX
12-11-2004, 04:10 PM
Anyone wanta ride tommarow in King City Dirt Riders, Ill be there with a few other exrider members!

I'll be in Coulterville. Who are the King City Dirt Riders?

Moto92
12-11-2004, 05:13 PM

Who all goes to dirt riders, I live in Mt Vernon
And dirts riders isnt a who, its a where LOL. Its just my towns sorry excuse for a track.

priebo15
12-11-2004, 07:30 PM
anyone ever heard of/been to nauvoo illinois?? middle west illinois, hancock county...

markk
12-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
Who all goes to dirt riders, I live in Mt Vernon
And dirts riders isnt a who, its a where LOL. Its just my towns sorry excuse for a track.

LMAO yeah lol, Well hey we changed out plans a little bit, WE are gona head down to Turkey Bay. We should get there about 10am or so, We will be riding what i have posted, and ill be with a guy on a red 250r, with a yellow frame, Duncan bumper, carbon fiber hood. stop by and say hi

sampleez
12-15-2004, 06:17 PM
a bunch of my buddies are gonna be ridin at my uncles mx track on Sat the 18th, since we just finished dozer work. it's friggin sweet!!! i have a bunch of pics from yesterday, but i'm gonna start a new thread about it. but here's one just for the hell of it.
it's on the massive uphill, prolly 80-90 foot, 4th gear tapped
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid150/pa1d1b3f368c57cd1ef5ae2673b6e2573/f5e4d643.jpg

Kyle_Racer_31
12-15-2004, 07:41 PM
Hey Everyone

Yeah everyone theres two good areas in Southern IL. Williams Hill Passover, and LEOR.

Sothern Kentukey there is a awsome place called Turkey bay its only 2 1/2 hours from Marion IL.

I Live in Eldorado IL

Aarons 01 400EX
12-15-2004, 10:39 PM
Where is William Hill Passover?

markk
12-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Where is William Hill Passover?

Id like to know also, and Land Between the lakes OHV area is closed right now! (turkey bay) WE went down last sunday, and the guy told us that the enviromentalist where on there *** for tearing up the ground, when it was this wet out!

Im still trying to find that pamplet from Paddys Bluff, about 10 miles off of I-24 a little closer than Turkey Bay?

Moto92
12-17-2004, 02:16 AM
That looks like a nice track to ride on sampleez.
And Williams Hill Pass is in Harrisburg. Ive never been but heard it nothing to special. I guess if you just want to trail ride it would be good but I prefer to find a nice mx track to stay on which they dont have. They have a site at Williams Hill Pass (http://www.williamshillpass.com/)