PDA

View Full Version : Quick sponcership question...

Freestylemxr
07-30-2004, 06:59 PM
If I sent a resume to a company for sponcership now would I get any responce? or should I wait to send out all my resumes untill the end of this racing season?

Ericthered rdr
07-30-2004, 07:11 PM
I would highly recomend that you learn how to spell sponsor before you send anything out....j/j wya I had to do it!:devil:

Freestylemxr
07-30-2004, 07:17 PM
Sponsorship*, I think i've spelled it wrong my whole life becuase that just looks wrong :confused: :p

Ericthered rdr
07-30-2004, 07:29 PM
doent werry I kant spel tu safe mi asz:devil: :D

Freestylemxr
07-30-2004, 08:41 PM
anyone? :rolleyes:

Toadz400
07-30-2004, 09:28 PM
What kind of companies are you asking for sponsorship? The bigger the company and the more sponsorships they have the longer it will take for them to get back to you, plus they will probably want to see that you can really ride...and the fact that you race a Blaster probably isn't going to get a major company to sponsor you.

Freestylemxr
07-30-2004, 09:39 PM
I was just looking to get a couple smaller sponcerships to cut down the cost for my blaster and for when I get my yfz, I'm going to wait to try to get larger company sponcerships untill I get a season in with my yfz

Toadz400
07-30-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Freestylemxr
I was just looking to get a couple smaller sponcerships to cut down the cost for my blaster and for when I get my yfz, I'm going to wait to try to get larger company sponcerships untill I get a season in with my yfz

Yea, make sure you practice a lot too and really know how to ride. Don't just get a YFZ because you think it'll make you a better racer....and are you actually going to get a YFZ anytime soon?

Freestylemxr
07-30-2004, 09:47 PM
sometime during the winter, that's when i'll have the money together, yes i know how to ride I just havn't been able to afford anything bigger untill this winter