PDA

View Full Version : Jason Dunkelberger's yfz

Freestylemxr
07-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Does anyone know what Jason Dunkelberger has for engine mods on his yfz if he has any? And did he just PC his frame yellow? I think his white and yellow on all his quads looks pretty cool. :cool:

TC426EX
07-29-2004, 09:37 PM
He rides a Lost Creek Cycle YFZ... All the lost creek Cycle guys use TC motors, PEP shocks, Fibe hoods, JB Racing or Laeger pro trax A-arms + swingarms, and all have the distinctive yellow/white/black color scheme...

Freestylemxr
07-29-2004, 09:40 PM
oohh ok thanks for the info, do you know how much that TC motor costs and what exactly is in it?

Ralph
07-29-2004, 09:45 PM
lost creek cycles theme kicks ***

WOracing
07-30-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Ralph

you took the words right out of my mouth:macho

spincr4hire
07-30-2004, 06:54 AM
those guys are FLY...:o

trick450r
07-30-2004, 08:04 AM
I almost bought dunks crf quad two years back....dumbest decision ever but im glad i didnt cuz now i have my 450r.....anyway if you need any other info on him i will be at the national on sunday and i can check dat damn quad out!

ex kid
07-30-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Freestylemxr
oohh ok thanks for the info, do you know how much that TC motor costs and what exactly is in it?

i talked to Jesse Sheaffer (who also rides for Lost Creek) and his dad a few weeks ago at a local race and he said they run a TC shorty exhaust and it's ported by TC racing. i'm pretty sure he said it was the stock cam and piston.

Freestylemxr
07-30-2004, 08:56 AM
Oh ok thanks, those quads haul @$$! they looks awsome too. I would like to buy Jasons yfz if I can find where he's selling it and can come up with some money... hopefully he sells it around march :p, I talked to him at jolly's and he said it was f/s so i'm not sure... :(

Ralph
07-30-2004, 10:15 AM
im almost positive he has tc work, i met a guy who bought one of his spare motors and it was done by tc and hauled flat out ***...

Freestylemxr
07-30-2004, 12:19 PM
Does lost creek cycle have a website or anything? :rolleyes:

Ryan
07-30-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Freestylemxr
Does lost creek cycle have a website or anything? :rolleyes:

http://www.lostcreekcycles.com/

Freestylemxr
07-30-2004, 05:03 PM
haha thanks, I typed it in earlier but I must of spelled it wrong or something

team_450_88
07-30-2004, 08:32 PM
Yea Tc motors with tc shorty pipes...But there is no way he is running on a stock motor..he would stand a CHANCE...Im sure he has the head ported and prolly some titanium valves,yz cam, prolly at least a 12:1 piston but more than likely a 13:1...and prolly a aftermarket rod...!! Im not sure about any of his motor work but I kno almost all the guys he runs with has major motor work...And if someone said they kno hes got port work its not gonna help much at all without the cam and higher comp piston !! but idk !!:blah:

ex kid
07-30-2004, 09:03 PM
your probably right. it was too long ago for me to remeber.

TGW_400ex
07-30-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Ralph

is it me or is the last fourwheeler black? :huh

jcv400ex
07-30-2004, 09:27 PM
There's port work, high comp piston, Tom's own cam grind, ti valves, and sometimes larger valves. If you want a race motor and got the cha-ching, Tom will build it for you. He doesn't hold anything back if your willing to pay for it. Best part about him. :cool:

LTandRaptorider
07-30-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
is it me or is the last fourwheeler black? :huh

No, but the rider is! :p

those are the same pants I have. the dam things started coming apart at the seams after wearing them maybe a dozen times. :mad: Other than that, they look new and I liked them. anybody else have this problem? and before the smartazzes say it's because I put on weight, I lost weight! ;)

Ralph
07-30-2004, 10:29 PM
that black guy is pretty cool, he races my district in my class, i dont realy understand why buy he races C. he kicks *** too, i thnkk he just doesnt want to move himself up.

pead_24
07-30-2004, 11:37 PM
Want Me to run down a few blocks to jason's house and ask him any questions you want?

LTandRaptorider
07-30-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by pead_24
Want Me to run down a few blocks to jason's house and ask him any questions you want?

yes, ask him why my fly pants are falling apart. the rest I think I have figured out... :p

pead_24
07-30-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
yes, ask him why my fly pants are falling apart. the rest I think I have figured out... :p

Um because you bought the junkers with the wrong type of fabric??? lol j/k

LTandRaptorider
07-30-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by pead_24
Um because you bought the junkers with the wrong type of fabric??? lol j/k

same ones them boys in the pic are wearing... but I did buy them half off... :o maybe it meant the threads are half off... :confused: :p or my laundry skills aren't up to par yet...

Meat
07-31-2004, 01:16 AM
pead_24, most of my family lives in Treverton. Im living in Shamokin right now. I'll be at Coal Hill tomorrow on a yellow and black Banshee\yellow Bell helmet. If ya see me, holler. I ride the strippins almost every day during the summer.

here's my ride....

http://www.thebansheezone.com/July%202nd%202004.jpg

TGW_400ex
07-31-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
No, but the rider is! :p

those are the same pants I have. the dam things started coming apart at the seams after wearing them maybe a dozen times. :mad: Other than that, they look new and I liked them. anybody else have this problem? and before the smartazzes say it's because I put on weight, I lost weight! ;)

I swear its black I better go lay down

pead_24
07-31-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Meat
pead_24, most of my family lives in Treverton. Im living in Shamokin right now. I'll be at Coal Hill tomorrow on a yellow and black Banshee\yellow Bell helmet. If ya see me, holler. I ride the strippins almost every day during the summer.

here's my ride....

http://www.thebansheezone.com/July%202nd%202004.jpg

i was up coal hill today and someone wrecked ther dirtbike and had to be lifeflighted. I will be up there pretty much all day so i will probably see you