PDA

View Full Version : ah..its the little things that suck the worst

Pvt. Maggot
07-29-2004, 07:48 PM
don't you hate it when something real little ruins your whole day? i've needed a locknut for i dunno how long...finally find one..10 bucks..seems like a good deal to me..ask if its complete with the snap ring..he assures me it is...so yeah i send the money...well i'm sick so my day was sucking already...but i get a little box..so i figure..hey i get to ride my quad today...WRONG! i rip her open like a little kid on x-mas...oh...the locknuts there...but...no snap ring?..so...that just about sucks..hah...so i pm him..and he says oh...the snap ring? i don't have one someone must have took it from my shop....hmmm...hah..someone better find one and send it too me :o just wanted to vent i suppose...:(

Pvt. Maggot
07-29-2004, 08:44 PM
the thing that got to me the worst was he asked me what i wanted to do about it...:huh shouldn't the question be more like what are you gonna do about it? since you did tell me it was complete and you sold it to me lol :o

LTandRaptorider
07-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Was it a Durablue axle nut? I ordered one a couple years ago from RMATV... found out according to them, to get the snap ring, you have to have the axle??? :huh :rolleyes:

bulkdriverlp
07-29-2004, 08:49 PM
i hate people like that:mad:

Pvt. Maggot
07-29-2004, 08:50 PM
no its a stock 400ex lock nut i bought from C41Xracer :o

Big400EX
07-29-2004, 10:12 PM
Yeah I hate it when stuff like that happens, I get so pissed off when little things ruin my day.

He shouldn't of sent it without the snap ring?