PDA

View Full Version : St.Joe / Flat River saturday

CEET400ex
07-29-2004, 07:15 PM
A friend, his dad, and I will be at St. Joe State Park this weekend if anyone wants to meet up and ride or something. We are spending the night tomorrow night (friday) and then riding saturday. I will be there with my red 400ex , a green V Force, a yellow 400ex, and a heavily modded drag banshee. Hope to see some of you there for a good days ridin ;)

Bean
08-02-2004, 10:18 PM
i was down there for a while, but i blew my 250r up, and cracked the frame, i had clifford ziptied on my bumper, maybe ya seen me

CEET400ex
08-02-2004, 10:52 PM
Hey man. Yeah we saw you there. I got a kick outta Clifford haha. Howd you crack the frame up there? If it was on a jump you need to show me where you're findin these good jumps haha. Not too many good ones up there. That sucks it blew up...I think i saw you getting towed back in?... Did you see any of our bikes? We had a little bad luck too. Went out and in like the 1st 2 min. my friend flipped his 400 end over end haha. Not a good way to start off the day but it turned out good anyways. I got some pics gettin developed and im gettin em on a cd so i might put a few up on here. I thought about goin up to some ppl wit some hondas and seein if they were on Exriders but thatd be kinda awkward i think. We needa get like Exriders flags made or somethin to tell whos who. Well ill cya later. Next time ya go pm me and we'll see if we can make it up there. Lata

kssandduner
08-03-2004, 08:10 PM
Do you guys ever ride at finger lakes st park?? My sister and bro in law and I are planning a road trip there this weekend. We are looking for any info on what to expect, and opinions on the place. Do you have to have a spark arrestor? Flags?? Do they do DB checks? What about camping? We would also be interested in other people to ride with, especially anyone that knows the area! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Joe