PDA

View Full Version : 400ex For sale

hondalover
07-29-2004, 06:44 PM
OK i have a 2001 honda 400ex Wanting to seel it and seeing if anyone on here was interested, and if maybe someone could give me a good asking price for it, it has
Fullbore Blue race cut plastics with the legacy graphix and seat cover
Rolldesigns complete front end +1 with the custom axis complete rebound and compression adjustable shocks, with remote rezzies
Roldesigns rear end swingarm stock length with the rebound and compression adjustable axis rear shock
Durablue X-33 axle
Durablue bearing carrier
Itp reinforcemnt ring wheels front and rear with Holeshot tires front and rear stock size and offset
Itp footpegs with the kickup
Complete White Brothers R4 exaust
Tag Handlebars with mounts
Motion Pro Twist Throttle
Ac racing front bumper
Moose swingarm skid plate a little beat up
The whole frame is powdercoated blue as well as the a-arms and everything swingarm is all blue
I have pictures of this bike just not sure how to post them, if u want to see pictures i can email them to u or send them threw msn messenger
cbeast_@hotmail.com
I have a lot of money in this bike and i dont think it is a bad asking price of 6000 dollars but i wanna know if that is to steep or if u guys think i could get more outta it or Should i possible part it out and seel it I dont have stock parts to put back on it though. I also live in maryland if u were wondering about delivery and have a truck and can deliver in reasonable distances
thanks Chris

08-08-2004, 12:31 PM
hey does the plastics have head lights? PLease send pictures to d.hansing@comcast.net. will u part out the plastics for say 250 i can go a little higher.

hondalover
08-08-2004, 01:06 PM
there is a picture of this bike in the open forum, under the post called post pics, ill bump it up for u if u wanna see it, i am not willing to part this bike out cause i dont think it would be worth the hassle as it would be to sell it as a whole piece nor do i think i can get the amount of money i want outta it this way either, im sorry. asking price is 6000, no also the plastics are race cut with the headlights

08-08-2004, 05:08 PM
okay, welp i already have a 400ex and was just lookin for plastics good luck sellin it