PDA

View Full Version : Fullbore mounting

Cole Trane
07-28-2004, 07:03 PM
I just bought a set of used fullbore plastics, and they didn't have any hardware to mount the fronts. Is there anything I can do to mount these, or do I have to get fullbore to send me mounting hardware?

Cole Trane
07-29-2004, 09:31 PM
Bump, no help...........:( :(

Cole Trane
07-30-2004, 06:49 PM
Anyone???

REAPER
08-01-2004, 03:19 PM
Hey man, NO ****!!!, When I ordered my Fullbore It didnt come with any hardware either. A couple of buddies told me I should have gotten at least some quick-clips {like cotter pins} with it. I just used tie wraps to seucure the front down and its workin fine but i plan on callin Fullbore to see what is up. Nice plastic though.:rolleyes: Reaper

tp300ex
08-01-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by REAPER
Hey man, NO ****!!!, When I ordered my Fullbore It didnt come with any hardware either. A couple of buddies told me I should have gotten at least some quick-clips {like cotter pins} with it. I just used tie wraps to seucure the front down and its workin fine but i plan on callin Fullbore to see what is up. Nice plastic though.:rolleyes: Reaper
fullbore wont do nuthing i called b/c i had no back braket kit and they siad u have to make ur own

QuadJunkies
08-03-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by tp300ex
fullbore wont do nuthing i called b/c i had no back braket kit and they siad u have to make ur own you mean to tell me after what they charge they cant even include the friggin hardware?????:grr: Im getting ready to buy Fullbore since there isnt Jack out there for the Predator..But maybe I wont now......

Cole Trane
08-03-2004, 10:56 AM
I just spoke to the guys at Fullbore over the phone. I bought the mounting hardware over the phone for only 10 bucks and he said he was sending it out today. Great customer service, very friendly.

300exOH
08-03-2004, 11:41 AM
I hope the "mounting hardware":rolleyes: they give you is better than what I have. I got a couple bolts and some small "L" brackets and a small plastic spacer. I ended up fabricating my own mounts.

I'm curious to see what they send you for $10.

tp300ex
08-03-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
I just spoke to the guys at Fullbore over the phone. I bought the mounting hardware over the phone for only 10 bucks and he said he was sending it out today. Great customer service, very friendly. they treated me like $hit so we just left thim alone

Cole Trane
08-03-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by 300exOH
I hope the "mounting hardware":rolleyes: they give you is better than what I have. I got a couple bolts and some small "L" brackets and a small plastic spacer. I ended up fabricating my own mounts.

I'm curious to see what they send you for $10.

I'll let everyone know when I get em'.

KYmxracer52
08-03-2004, 08:25 PM
I bought Fullbore for my R from Mark Baldwin. The fronts were used for 1 lap of practice by Farr and the rear was new. I think I gave him $480 for it and he gave me the mounting hardware with it. Pretty good deal. Mark is a great guy to deal with.

QuadJunkies
08-05-2004, 11:01 AM
I just got off the phone to place an order with them over at fullbore........They quoted me the Hardware COMES with the plastic......:huh :confused:

REAPER
08-05-2004, 11:40 AM
I wonder if thats because it's not a 400ex. Hmmmm:confused: Reaper

Cole Trane
08-05-2004, 02:57 PM
I had bought the plastic used from a member on here. When the box arrived, it had been tore up pretty bad and the hardware must've fallen out. That's why I had to buy new hardware. Sorry for the confusion.

Cole Trane
08-07-2004, 08:00 AM
I received my fullbore mounting on Friday and put the hardware on today. It included the mounting brackets, 2 screws, 2 washers, and the mount that holds the key and N/ light. It only took a few minutes to put them on. Overall I give it a 10 outta 10. Great service, nice hardware, easy install. Good luck with your Fullbore plastics QJ!!