PDA

View Full Version : Rausch Creek August 21'st and 22nd

Ralph
07-27-2004, 07:25 PM
Im gonna try to get a ride together august 21'st and 22'nd at rausch, who all can go?

ralph2
07-28-2004, 09:02 PM
were also planing to hit tower city same weekend...

Tommy 17
07-29-2004, 03:27 PM
i move into the college the weekend after that so we are all having a goin away to college bash that weekend... sry ralph but i can't make it... see ya next year:macho

alexk
07-29-2004, 05:19 PM
Might go up the 20th and 21st, then go to Englishtown the 22nd. Bluetraxx van??? lol

Alex

Mxjunkie
08-01-2004, 08:33 PM
i can try to go, i'll have to see if my friend will go, idk if hes racing that weekend or not

Kilabanshee
08-01-2004, 08:37 PM
Ill try and be there.. This time ill try not and wreck on the expert track:grr:

alexk
08-02-2004, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Kilabanshee
Ill try and be there.. This time ill try not and wreck on the expert track:grr:
I heard about you. Paul told me that he was the one that told you what gear to hit the jump in and you nosed into the landing of the first double double and your helmet fell off and they had to take you outta there. Paul and I will be there and maybe this time I'll have to tell you want gear to hit all the jumps in lol.

Alex

lrdz400
08-02-2004, 12:59 PM
If i can get a ride out there ill def. be there

Lehr 110
08-02-2004, 05:45 PM
i should be there. i am there basically every week haha. They changed the quad track around a bit so don't go crazy the first lap. If you see me there just come by and chat with me if you wunna.

Kilabanshee
08-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by alexk
I heard about you. Paul told me that he was the one that told you what gear to hit the jump in and you nosed into the landing of the first double double and your helmet fell off and they had to take you outta there. Paul and I will be there and maybe this time I'll have to tell you want gear to hit all the jumps in lol.

Alex

Yeah Iam gonna beet that paul mofos arse:grr: :mad: And I didnot nose dive the jump my rear tire clipped it and shock bottom out the rebound send me forward on the last 2 feet and it made me looks like I nose dived it. My friend who was right there watching and a few other exriders told me exactly what happend. Really I if I would have had an aftermarket rear shock which was alittle stiffer the whole accident would have never happened but I really cant tell because I was out cold and woke up to a cathider in me. Well sh1t happens and you learn from you mistakes this time ill hit it faster:macho Paul was a nice guy had fun riding with him maybe this time I wont be as stupid and actuly go around the track a few times before hitting anything.

BlasterBTW
08-03-2004, 04:45 PM
I shall try my best to be there one of those days. :D

Bryan

alexk
08-03-2004, 06:48 PM
Anyone up for some filming??? I need to start filming for the next EC Films video.

Alex