PDA

View Full Version : Kinda crazy

416exmx
07-26-2004, 09:06 PM
I am getting so sick and tired of the F()ck!ing lazy ***, good for nothing, leaches on society stealing stuff. I am talking about the meth heads in my county. it is one of the leading county's in IL for meth. anyway they took about 15 screws out of the metal on the side of our shop trying to break in. that's as far as they got because the insulation and metal inside stopped them. i cant believe some of the ways they are breaking into stuff now. we live on a farm and between that and our business, we have tons of stuff here and there and are always noticing stuff missing or messed up or tampered with. anyway they need to get a big bus and round all them bad boys up. (isnt that what willie nelson says to do)??...

Fender Bender
07-26-2004, 09:39 PM
Yeah, and send them to Mexico.

roostin_dale
07-26-2004, 09:44 PM
yea dude, its all over Illinois...my town is crazy...

Meth, coke, pot, you name it and its here....

cool 300ex
07-26-2004, 09:54 PM
People these days......

stupid driver
07-26-2004, 10:23 PM
i hear ya. The police in this area are blind. The town i live near, which is only about 200 people, has mainly 4 families of meth dealers. They pay off the police, and everybody knows it. When they buy the county police a new harley for patrol, it gets a little obvious. The sad part is, these guys are making meth everywhere, but the police decide to chase after us because were riding quads. And i dont know how many anhydrous tanks we have had damaged during attempts to syphon the stuff. My dad nearly lost his vision when a loose valve exploded in his face because the scumbags messed with it.

VENT :o

Berry
07-26-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx
they need to get a big bus and round all them bad boys up yea willie says that then he says

round all them bad boys up and hang em high in the streets

Cody_300ex
07-26-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Berry
yea willie says that then he says

round all them bad boys up and hang em high in the streets

josh did u get ur puter workin?

MOFO
07-27-2004, 04:00 AM
416exmx...

do you own a gun? if so, I would suggest staying up late some nights... might send a clear message to them.

416exmx
07-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
416exmx...

do you own a gun? if so, I would suggest staying up late some nights... might send a clear message to them.

haha, yeah own several... the kicker is that we have several farms with sheds, equipment, grain bins and stuff like that. it's either stolen electric motor off the bins, people opening the bin doors and spilling grain, driving through feilds and just on and on. i cant patrol every place. it has seemed to get worse these past few years. the more valuable stuff is all at dads house where our farm is... our business is about 7 miles up the road and stuff dissapears there also. i am in the process of building a new shop about 1/2 mile from dads. we have to load and unload everything everyday because if you leave stuff there it will not be there in the morning. the other day someone smeared grease all over the seat of our excavator (trackhoe)... it's just the meth heads all doped up out prowling at nite when they need to be sleeping so they can go to WORK the next morning.....WORK??? wait why would they want to work when the goverment will pay them to just bum around!!!!!

redroost85
07-27-2004, 03:34 PM
I hear ya Cody!:mad:

We got a bunch of crackheads around where I live and they are always milling around late at night out here in the sticks.:grr:

I say to lay the freaking smackdown on them mooching methheads....old school style!:cuss: :bandit:

SRH
07-27-2004, 04:30 PM
most stoners and drug users cannot be trusted even if there freinds or family....if i caught people going throught my **** id kill them

LTandRaptorider
07-27-2004, 04:37 PM
Drugs, lyin, cheatin, and stealin all go hand in hand. I too got a score to settle... :mad: G-dam thievin druggies

07-27-2004, 05:09 PM
the sadder thing is when they find otu you have guns...they WILL try to get them

416exmx
07-27-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
the sadder thing is when they find otu you have guns...they WILL try to get them

they will find out i have guns as they are looking down the barrel of one...

tonight will be a test i guess... the guy drilling my water well left his rig and all his stuff out there tonight...

MOFO
07-27-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747

I think its pretty safe to say that if they do that, it would be the last time they attempt anything.

I know thats the case for my household.

trick450r
07-27-2004, 07:14 PM
its even worse seeing kids that used to be my friends caught up in drugs lying and alcohal one girl i used to be good friends with is caught up in coke, heroione, acid, and who knows what else....i cant count how many times i told her to get help but she doesn't care all i can do now is not tell these kids were i live, if i catch anyone breaking into my garage i will punch him or something and if i see a weapon i WILL kill them on the spot!! because it would be self defense especially being on property robbing me!!:grr:

Jay300ex
07-27-2004, 07:42 PM
It does suck when you can't trust the people around where you live. I don't have a problem with people breaking into my stuff. My one friend had a problem with this kid called "macho" he was a spic that had a superiority trip going on. Anyway, bad news happened, he broke into my friend's house, my friend shot him 3 times in the leg with his SAR .223 semi auto.

Isn't that what your' suppose to do?

K_Banger125
07-27-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
its even worse seeing kids that used to be my friends caught up in drugs lying and alcohal one girl i used to be good friends with is caught up in coke, heroione, acid, and who knows what else....i cant count how many times i told her to get help but she doesn't care all i can do now is not tell these kids were i live, if i catch anyone breaking into my garage i will punch him or something and if i see a weapon i WILL kill them on the spot!! because it would be self defense especially being on property robbing me!!:grr:

thats the sad part i have friends that have been getting into heavier drugs and it kills me to see them so messed up:( my old bestfriend tried coke a few times now hes a fiend i havent gotten to hangout with him all summer because of it...at least a few of the meth labs around here blew up in the last couple months serves those f***s right

Butters
07-27-2004, 10:36 PM
they other day somebody stole our tiller from our back yard. who the hell steals a tiller.

lol
07-27-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Butters
they other day somebody stole our tiller from our back yard. who the hell steals a tiller.

lmao

i trust most everyone is my neighborhood but i have friends who have had drug problems and its really sad:(

Butters
07-27-2004, 10:43 PM
another time somebody stole a flashlight. i mean if they are going to go to all the trouble to get on our property why not steal something good. the night they stole the tiller (which didn't run at the time) my friends 250r 3-wheeler was sitting under the same lean to. they had to move the 3-wheeler to get the tiller and they didn't even take the trike.